NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diane Abbott reveals diabetes was 'out of control' during election campaign

+2
Fred Moletrousers
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Diane Abbott reveals diabetes was 'out of control' during election campaign  Empty Diane Abbott reveals diabetes was 'out of control' during election campaign

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:57 am

Diane Abbott has revealed her type 2 diabetes affected her performance during the general election campaign.The Labour MP was replaced as shadow home secretary because of ill health just 48 hours before polling day, having appeared in a series of 'car-crash' broadcast interviews.

Ms Abbott, 63, told the Guardian "everything went crazy" during the campaign and her diabetes had been "out of control".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/14/diane-abbott-reveals-diabetes-control-election-campaign/

Well that proves to me even more how much of an idiot she is, if she is not managing this properly. Sorry but this is a convenient excuse to cover for her many gaffs.

Back to top Go down

Diane Abbott reveals diabetes was 'out of control' during election campaign  Empty Re: Diane Abbott reveals diabetes was 'out of control' during election campaign

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:22 am

Yeah, I said it might have been diabetes when she first fell ill. I guess all the gaffs induced a hypo.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Diane Abbott reveals diabetes was 'out of control' during election campaign  Empty Re: Diane Abbott reveals diabetes was 'out of control' during election campaign

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:23 am

HoratioTarr wrote:Yeah, I said it might have been diabetes when she first fell ill.   I guess all the gaffs induced a hypo.  

Like I say, its convenient to claim this after as an excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:26 am

Thorin wrote:Diane Abbott has revealed her type 2 diabetes affected her performance during the general election campaign.The Labour MP was replaced as shadow home secretary because of ill health just 48 hours before polling day, having appeared in a series of 'car-crash' broadcast interviews.

Ms Abbott, 63, told the Guardian "everything went crazy" during the campaign and her diabetes had been "out of control".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/14/diane-abbott-reveals-diabetes-control-election-campaign/

Well that proves to me even more how much of an idiot she is, if she is not managing this properly. Sorry but this is a convenient excuse to cover for her many gaffs.

It's very manageable, but she's clearly no stranger to a pie. You have to eat regularly, sensibly and exercise. Everything 'went crazy' because she cocked up big time.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:Diane Abbott has revealed her type 2 diabetes affected her performance during the general election campaign.The Labour MP was replaced as shadow home secretary because of ill health just 48 hours before polling day, having appeared in a series of 'car-crash' broadcast interviews.

It's very manageable, but she's clearly no stranger to a pie.   You have to eat regularly, sensibly and exercise.   Everything 'went crazy' because she cocked up big time.  

Exactly, so if she was having problems, then it would be down to her mismanagement here.
To be honest, I don't buy any of this. She made some really bad mistakes, which is down to her as an individual. To use her condition shows they worst dishonesty to me over how she made gaffs. I would rather someone held their hand up and admitted they forgot the numbers or got them mixed up. Not use a condition, that she should managed as an excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

It's very manageable, but she's clearly no stranger to a pie.   You have to eat regularly, sensibly and exercise.   Everything 'went crazy' because she cocked up big time.  

I was diagnosed Type2 about 10 years ago - I was never more than two or three pounds overweight, got plenty of physical exercise, sensible diet (late wife saw to that), no sweet tooth....but I still got it.

Even now I am the same weight as I was in my fighting-fit fifties and for an old bugger still get  loads of physical exercise because I still look after my large garden and about 10 acres of woodland and have an energetic dog that does not know the meaning of the word "slow.".

If Abbott has diabetes then I do, of course, fully sympathise and can understand why she appeared to be to be utterly gormless during that interview with Ferrari.

My main worrry would be both for her and for for the running of any ministerial department that she held in the event of a Labour administration, because if her Type 2 diabetes is so advanced that it is causing hypos she is at high risk of her judgement being affected and impaired by things like sudden dizziness, irrational temper flare-ups and depression.

I know May is also diabetic, but I understand that like my own it is "well controlled" by some pretty basic and mostly preventative medication.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:04 pm

If she is genuinely ill with diabetes then perhaps cutting her some slack might be kinder....though if she was having a "hypo" then I'm sure she must carry snacks around with her for such a time?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:47 pm

eddie wrote:If she is genuinely ill with diabetes then perhaps cutting her some slack might be kinder....though if she was having a "hypo" then I'm sure she must carry snacks around with her for such a time?

Mmmm...I still think she's full of shit. Odd how her health was fine right up until the last get go. Could be she just can't sustain herself in times of stress and pressure.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:If she is genuinely ill with diabetes then perhaps cutting her some slack might be kinder....though if she was having a "hypo" then I'm sure she must carry snacks around with her for such a time?

Mmmm...I still think she's full of shit.   Odd how her health was fine right up until the last get go.   Could be she just can't sustain herself in times of stress and pressure.

I don't know.....if you're feeling shitty then it can make you feel "foggy" and diabetes is a pretty serious condition.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Mmmm...I still think she's full of shit.   Odd how her health was fine right up until the last get go.   Could be she just can't sustain herself in times of stress and pressure.

I don't know.....if you're feeling shitty then it can make you feel "foggy" and diabetes is a pretty serious condition.

Okay is there any evidence that it was her condition that made her make these gaffs?

Is this the easy option to use?

When people who have episodes as a diabetic, with a hyper or hypo is easy to see they make more than just a few gaffs and generally have no comprehension where they are or what they are saying. She in each situation was never like this and I find it poor that she is hiding behind her condition over the poor mistakes she made. She may well have had her sugar levels higher or lower than normal, but to me to claim it was this that controlled her thinking only on key questions some of the time, is a sham. As she was able to answer other questions easily enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Sorry to say thorin...you are talking outta your proverbial

I'm type II (but tablet controlled) the meds I was on started to fail. as eddie will tell you I thought It was thyroid problems, fatigue, brainfog, memory lapses....this was not a classic hyper in as much as it wasnt "acute" it gradually came on over a couple of months....possibly longer....

dont forget nowadays diabetics are NOT encouraged to do regular blood tests except in the early stages.

If THAT scenario was the prblem, no wonder the poor lass had problems....

you dont notice it untill its get a grip on you, it sneaks up on you and its not untill you either recognise it, a test reveals it OR someone else notices that you have changed, that you know whats happened.

for some reason THIS effect of diabetes is NOT widley advertised or known about amongst sufferers, and they are NOT (usually) warned about it....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Sorry to say thorin...you are talking outta your proverbial

I'm type II (but tablet controlled) the meds I was on started to fail. as eddie will tell you I thought It was thyroid problems, fatigue, brainfog, memory lapses....this was not a classic hyper in as much as it wasnt "acute"  it gradually came on over a couple of months....possibly longer....

dont forget nowadays diabetics are NOT encouraged to do regular blood tests except in the early stages.

you dont notice it untill its get a grip on you, it sneaks up on you and its not untill you either recognise it, a test reveals it OR someone else notices that you have changed, that you know whats happened.

for some reason THIS effect of diabetes is NOT widley advertised or known about amongst sufferers, and they are NOT (usually) warned about it....

And so are half my family, with myself likely to have this later in age
So what have you proved above based on my actual points?
Zero
Like I said we are talking about how she made one or two gaffs and the rest of the interviews are fine. When people start to deteriorate, then it become progressively worse..So at no point do we see this in the interviews that she has had. So I really do not need a lecture from you on this condition, since again I have been trained as a health adviser, in order to understand the job I do in training people.

So again it certainly effects people different but in no way does it effect people on one or two questions when for the rest they have no problem answering

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Sorry to say thorin...you are talking outta your proverbial

I'm type II (but tablet controlled) the meds I was on started to fail. as eddie will tell you I thought It was thyroid problems, fatigue, brainfog, memory lapses....this was not a classic hyper in as much as it wasnt "acute"  it gradually came on over a couple of months....possibly longer....

Zero
Like I said we are talking about how she made one or two gaffs and the rest of the interviews are fine. When people start to deteriorate, then it become progressively worse..So at no point do we see this in the interviews that she has had. So I really do not need a lecture from you on this condition, since again I have been trained as a health adviser, in order to understand the job I do in training people.

So again it certainly effects people different but in no way does it effect people on one or two questions when for the rest they have no problem answering

depending on stress levels, amount of sleep gained on a particular night, what she ate , etc etc...

people do NOT fit into neat little shoeboxes

as for "health advisor...I do hope you are not claiming to be a "health care professional" otherwise I will have to lump you in with ATOS employees....(all of whom, from the ground up should be shot at dawn)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Zero

depending on stress levels, amount of sleep gained on a particular night, what she ate , etc etc...

as for "health advisor...I do hope you are not claiming to be a "health care professional" otherwise I will have to lump you in with ATOS employees....(all of whom, from the ground up should be shot at dawn)

Nobody says they do fit into neat little shoeboxes, but you are throwing in things you have no view based on the run up to here with her.

Wow, so you then distract onto me as you still have failed to answer my points.

Luckily I know far more medically on health situations that you and what to advise people on, but thanks for acting like a two year old here, because you simply cannot answer my point. I help train health advisers who have been trained to help direct people to the relevant help they need. Everyday they save countless lives and you want people to be shot for this?

Wow

So I will ask again and try and act like an adult this time

So again it certainly effects people different but in no way does it effect people on one or two questions when for the rest they have no problem answering. Are you claiming it only effected her when she screwed up? Then she was fine after on other points?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Zero

Nobody says they do fit into neat little shoeboxes, but you are throwing in things you have no view based on the run up to here with her.

Luckily I know far more medically on health situations that you and what to advise people on, but thanks for acting like a two year old here, because you simply cannot answer my point. I help train health advisers who have been trained to help direct people to the relevant help they need. Everyday they save countless lives and you want people to be shot for this?

Wow

So again it certainly effects people different but in no way does it effect people on one or two questions when for the rest they have no problem answering. Are you claiming it only effected her when she screwed up? Then she was fine after on other points?

I suggest you get a humour tansplant...

well being as neither of us know exactly how and what affected her, neither of us are in a position to make that call....I claim it as a posibility, from my own experience late last year. You claim its impossible?????

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Wow

well being as neither of us know exactly how and what affected her, neither of us are in a position to make that call....I claim it as a posibility, from my own experience late last year. You claim its impossible?????

Sorry but in what way was that funny, when I know you hate those who conduct interviews on those with disabilities?

Come on mate, you made a poor point and i never found it funny based on your previous views of ATOS
It was condescending, as if I knew as little as they do.
Are you seriously telling me, that was not an insult? 

Yes i know you have a warped sense of humour and I never took offense, but you did place me on a par with ATOS, which is about as insulting as it gets

Well is it not down to the person claiming her illness effected her to prove that it did?#

And then to show that a person can switch on and off their ability to control the effects of this condition?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Wow

Sorry but in what way was that funny, when I know you hate those who conduct interviews on those with disabilities?

Come on mate, you made a poor point and i never found it funny based on your previous views of ATOS

Yes i know you have a warped sense of humour and I never took offense, but you did place me on a par with ATOS, which is about as insulting as it gets

Well is it not down to the person claiming her illness effected her to prove that it did?#

And then to show that a person can switch on and off their ability to control the effects of this condition?

umm...actually....NO

what you have posted is a perversion of the fundamental basic in law of "presumed innocence"

YOU, as the person laying the "charge" that this is not so, are the one who has to prove that this CANNOT, with no reasonable doubt, be true

good luck with that
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

umm...actually....NO

what you have posted is a perversion of the fundamental basic in law of "presumed innocence"

YOU, as the person laying the "charge" that this is not so, are the one who has to prove that this CANNOT, with no reasonable doubt, be true

good luck with that

WTF, this is not some court of law and this is the person claiming her illness effected her.
That means the onus is on her to prove that it did only effect her throughout her interview and that she got progressively worse. Can she show this and prove that it did?
I made no charge here. She is the one claiming to her illness as an excuse.
All I have done is rightly question the validity of her claims.

So good luck with that poor defense
She made a screw up on points.
Her claim is that she was ill.

I ask how is it that it never effected her on countless points in the same interviews and other interviews.

So good luck with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Oh my, I see the our regressive friends now think my views above are Far right and racist.
They base this on what exactly, when no mention of race happen?

http://electricsky.forumotion.co.uk/t4439-the-true-face-of-the-far-right-revealed#58201

Sorry I had to post this to show how clearly this person has lost the plot and has a fixation with me that is truly not healthy.  Laughing Laughing

I shall leave for posters to see if they agree with the above.

Never laughed so much in all my life at how badly the regressive s cannot counter points and instead accuse people who make legitimate views. to be cast now as racist.

It shows this poor lad has lost all credibility when he makes countless threads about me daily and makes false accusations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 pm

So she has Type 2 diabetes, and she says that it was not being well controlled, and that made her a bit confused. I see no problem with that.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So she has Type 2 diabetes, and she says that it was not being well controlled, and that made her a bit confused. I see no problem with that.

I dont see a problem with that, but is that why and the reason she made the gaffs she did Rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So she has Type 2 diabetes, and she says that it was not being well controlled, and that made her a bit confused. I see no problem with that.

I dont see a problem with that, but is that why and the reason she made the gaffs she did Rags?

I don't see why not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I don't see why not.

Then prove to me why and how a person in an interview can hold and answer many points and only for one or two points fall foul based on her condition?

Where we know it gets progressively worse, we should see this reflected throughout the interview.

That means she should continue to get worse and more and more mistakes

Do we see that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't see why not.

Then prove to me why and how a person in an interview can hold and answer many points and only for one or two points fall foul based on her condition?

Where we know it gets progressively worse, we should see this reflected throughout the interview.

Do we see that?

She had a loss of concentration obviously. That doesn't mean that it would get worse.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Do we see that?

She had a loss of concentration obviously. That doesn't mean that it would get worse.

Of course it would if her sugar levels got higher or lower.
That means she would make more and more mistakes.
That is not seen by the interviews.
Did you see her eat some sneaky Mars bar through her interview by any chance for example?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did you see her eat some sneaky Mars bar through her interview by any chance for example?

Not necessarily. Are you an expert now?

She says that her lapses were because of her diabetes. What is the point of arguing about that? She got back in - end of story.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

She says that her lapses were because of her diabetes. What is the point of arguing about that? She got back in - end of story.

I dont need to be an expert to understand and see from experience how people suffer this condition.
I mean i work in a hospital, but hey, I guess that counts me out eh?
Again you need to show me how and why only on one or two points she would be effected and not on everything else.

You have failed to do that rags

So no end of story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I dont need to be an expert to understand and see from experience how people suffer this condition.
Again you need to show me how and why only on one or two points she would be effected and not on everything else.

So no end of story.

So what is your claim as to the reason then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So no end of story.

So what is your claim as to the reason then?

Oh that is simple as to why. Its not medical at all. I think she easily flusters in such situations. That to me is a more reasonable explanation

On a side note

Man alive does this dog need a bone across the water Laughing

http://electricsky.forumotion.co.uk/t4402p25-i-just-saw-a-great-idea-on-the-the-other-place-about-voting#58203

Let me repeat for the clueless

i do not support the Tories and nor do i support a coalition with the DUP
Nor do i support labour being in power
Both equally being bad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Sorry didge, but each person is different and will respond to illnesses in different ways. Vic has just explained how it made him feel somwhy is it not possible for Diane Abbott to feel the same?

Perhaps she's just shit at her job, as you seem to be implying, but I think the benefit of the doubt is called for here.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:40 pm

eddie wrote:Sorry didge, but each person is different and will respond to illnesses in different ways. Vic has just explained how it made him feel somwhy is it not possible for Diane Abbott to feel the same?

Perhaps she's just shit at her job, as you seem to be implying, but I think the benefit of the doubt is called for here.  

Yes people are all different eddie of which nobody has disputed here.
And at no point did Vic discount any of my points also did he Eddie?
Perhaps she is like i said, if you read through the thread more likely to get flustered. When she cannot remember facts and then like most people say the wrong thing.
She is still inadvertently racist in some things she has said and idiotic in things she has said. She is not stupid per say as she has qualifications and has made her way in life. That though does not excuse her from criticism, as you and others seem to want to do and use an illness. Of which there is no proof that this was the cause of poor views she has said.
I mean was it now her sugar levels that made her claim white Mums would not want the best for their children as black parents would?
Are you going to use her being diabetic for this poor inadvertently racist view?

What i am more interested in is why people make excuses and not see something wrong for what it is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:Sorry didge, but each person is different and will respond to illnesses in different ways. Vic has just explained how it made him feel somwhy is it not possible for Diane Abbott to feel the same?

Perhaps she is like i said, if you read through the thread more likely to get flustered. When she cannot remember facts and then like most people say the wrong thing.
She is still inadvertently racist in some things she has said and idiotic in things she has said. She is not stupid per say as she has qualifications and has made her way in life. That though does not excuse her from criticism, as you and others seem to want to do and use an illness. Of which there is no proof that this was the cause of poor views she has said.
I mean was it now her sugar levels that made her claim white Mums would not want the best for their children as black parents?
Are you going to use her being diabetic for this poor inadvertently racist view?

What i am more interested in is why people make excuses and not see something wrong for what it is?

She hasn't claimed that the diabetes made her say those things. We're talking about her rather vague manner recently, not her views in general. I don't like a lot of things she's said, but that's not what we're talking about.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Didge I am talking only about her recent confused manner in her interviews, not the whole of her career and subsequent views.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I mean was it now her sugar levels that made her claim white Mums would not want the best for their children as black parents?

She hasn't claimed that the diabetes made her say those things. We're talking about her rather vague manner recently, not her views in general. I don't like a lot of things she's said, but that's not what we're talking about.

So that is an interesting point. How can she then not get worse over being vague on things, throughout the interview? Surely it would get worse as it went along, if based on her condition? Does the number she gave seem vague when she actually argue in the affirmative for them?
So you tell me Rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:47 pm

eddie wrote:Didge I am talking only about her recent confused manner in her interviews, not the whole of her career and subsequent views.
So now you are qualified to decide she was confused based on hindsight to her condition?

Wow, how convenient is that Eddie?

Is it not you trying to make her condition fit to her mistakes and being flustered here?

Sorry this is what is wrong when people hold a confirmation bias

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Do we see that?

I'm afraid it's a progressive disease, Raggs. I know that age is also a probable factor in my case, but over the past year or so I have started to experience concentration loss, irritability, etc., even depression which has recently been even worse than the few months after my wife died.

Not good.

My regular check ups continue to show "well controlled", but they are not designed to monitor changes in characteristics.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:24 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm afraid it's a progressive disease, Raggs. I know that age is also a probable factor in my case, but over the past year or so I have started to experience concentration loss, irritability, etc., even depression which has recently been even worse than the few months after my wife died.

Not good.

My regular check ups continue to show "well controlled",  but they are not designed to monitor changes in characteristics.  

Sorry to hear Fred, though I know you would never use that as a reason to defend anything you had ever said.
My view is this opens up the door to a poor precedent, where now anything poor she has said, of which there is plenty of things. Can now be excused by her condition. That to me takes responsibility away from the individual who has said things wrong. People should take responsibility for what they have said. As i say it opens the door to excusing those who say anything wrong.

I mean can you imagine someone in court on charges of hate speech with racism, claiming its not their fault, it was due to their sugar levels with their diabetes?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I suppose you manage to get your meals in on time, when you're out campaigning from one side of the country to the next.

Remind me again what you do for living?

Maybe you can explain why she would not be able to take time out to eat?
Even more so being that she is diabetic?

Again what a poor excuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Again what a poor excuse

Not eating your meals on time (no necessarily skipping, never said that), stress, lack of sleep are all part of political campaigning and/or working long hours.

All that has an impact on type 2 diabetics, especially as you get older.

Coming from someone who doesn't seem to work or if he does, does so on his arse with no stress, I do not think you're in a position to judge.

Again where does she state any of this?

Do you have the intel on her daily habits?

Of course not and then what do you do, poorly show again your obsession with me, when clearly you cannot even read the read, if you need to ask. i am well aware of what can effect the condition, which it seems you fail to grasp and cannot see the points being made.

I suggest you read the whole thread before you continue to embarrass yourself

Then tell me what her sugar levels were during each interview?

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Again what a poor excuse

Not eating your meals on time (no necessarily skipping, never said that), stress, lack of sleep are all part of political campaigning and/or working long hours.

Coming from someone who doesn't seem to work or if he does, does so on his arse with no stress, I do not think you're in a position to judge.

Ignore dickhead Fuzzy.  If he knew anything about diabetes he would know that it's not just meals and exercise that have an effect on it.   Tiredness, stress etc etc can play havoc.   I particulary noted during the campaign that there were many times May seemed to be sweating a lot and she has said herself that she injects 5 times a day.   My friend Conrad, who has type 1, was determined it would not affect his life, did absolutely everything right and kept a record of everything.   I might add, he is the gentlest person I know.   One night he went to bed after taking his final insulin injection and recording it.   In the middle of the night his flatmates woke up to mayhem, he was trashing the flat.   He didn't have a clue what he was doing and the first ambulance that arrived had to call another one, be cause they couldn't control him.   He was hospitalised and it took the specialist 2 days to get the diabetes under control again.  In the end, the only thing they could find that had changed was he was under intense pressure at work.   When know nothing idiots tell you that you just have to follow the rules and you will be fine, you know how bloody ignorant they are.   We have a poster on here with a daughter with type 2 and her parents make sure she follows all the instructions, but she still has problem after problem with with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:07 pm

sassy wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Ignore dickhead Fuzzy.  If he knew anything about diabetes he would know that it's not just meals and exercise that have an effect on it.   Tiredness, stress etc etc can play havoc.   I particulary noted during the campaign that there were many times May seemed to be sweating a lot and she has said herself that she injects 5 times a day.   My friend Conrad, who has type 1, was determined it would not affect his life, did absolutely everything right and kept a record of everything.   I might add, he is the gentlest person I know.   One night he went to bed after taking his final insulin injection and recording it.   In the middle of the night his flatmates woke up to mayhem, he was trashing the flat.   He didn't have a clue what he was doing and the first ambulance that arrived had to call another one, be cause they couldn't control him.   He was hospitalised and it took the specialist 2 days to get the diabetes under control again.  In the end, the only thing they could find that had changed was he was under intense pressure at work.   When know nothing idiots tell you that you just have to follow the rules and you will be fine, you know how bloody ignorant they are.   We have a poster on here with a daughter with type 2 and her parents make sure she follows all the instructions, but she still has problem after problem with with it.

Same questions to the woman with the maturity of a toddler

i am well aware of what can effect the condition, which it seems you fail to grasp and cannot see the points being made.

No

So basically now Sassy and Zack have given the green light for Diane to get away with anything bad said, as then she can claim it was her diabetes even though there is nothing to prove that at any times this effected her in her interviews

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Again what a poor excuse

I would agree that stress and lack of sleep are contributory factors. My own apparent deterioration, including two coronary "events" and a diagnosis only a month ago of suspected glaucoma (not necessarily diabetes related, but can only serve to make the risk of retinopathy and blindness even more accute), has coincided with a huge amount of both stress and sleeplessness caused by six months of relentless work and worry on preparing for a probable public inquiry into a right of way issue stemming from a completely botched Diversion Order by the local council several decades ago that has only recently come to light, and which has left my house effectively blighted at a time when I am facing the likely need to downsize to something smaller and more handleable.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:30 pm

What would Abbott have done had Labour won the vote? Continued to cock up whilst blaming her diabetes? If anything, her job would have become even more stressful, so what then? If her health is so compromised by this condition then she shouldn't be in politics where massive decisions are made that affect people's lives.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Of course not and then what do you do, poorly show again your obsession with me, when clearly you cannot even read the read, if you need to ask. i am well aware of what can effect the condition, which it seems you fail to grasp and cannot see the points being made.

No

You sound like a little bitch, bruv.

Especially if you think someone's health should be a matter of public record. Stop being a dick, just for one day. Try it.

Why is it you use a demeaning word to women to refer to men?
Is this not more of Islamic misogynistic beliefs shinning through?

Where did I state her health should be a matter or public health?

Never did, and its clear I never did, because again you misdirect with your sexist insults and make claims I never made. As you simply know my points are very valid.

Now i suggest you learn some real love in the world instead of the constant hate you spout to people who disagree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:58 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:What would Abbott have done had Labour won the vote?   Continued to cock up whilst blaming her diabetes?   If anything, her job would have become even more stressful, so what then?   If her health is so compromised by this condition then she shouldn't be in politics where massive decisions are made that affect people's lives.

Exactly and this is what people are missing  here. Countless people suffer from many conditions, but they do not hide behind them when they make mistakes. This was all about PR and damage limitation on her many gaffs and people cannot see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:06 pm

Some people say that Type 2 diabetes can be reversed by losing weight.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next