NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslims hand out 3,000 red roses on London Bridge

5 posters

Go down

Muslims hand out 3,000 red roses on London Bridge  Empty Muslims hand out 3,000 red roses on London Bridge

Post by eddie Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:23 pm

"We won't let London Bridge, or any bridge, fall down"

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Muslims hand out 3,000 red roses on London Bridge  Empty Re: Muslims hand out 3,000 red roses on London Bridge

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:29 pm

That's bloody racist.

As a Yorkshireman I demand that they hand out white roses as well.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Muslims hand out 3,000 red roses on London Bridge  Empty Re: Muslims hand out 3,000 red roses on London Bridge

Post by magica Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Yeah that's biased against red people Laughing

Seriously, a lovely gesture.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:37 pm

magica wrote:Yeah that's biased against red people Laughing

Seriously, a lovely gesture.

True. It was.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Agreed, its a lovely gesture and if I was offered a red rose by a complete stranger I would be very touched indeed.

Actually I was once, the man who played Curly Watts in Corrie walked up to me and gave me a red rose and walked off, never knew why. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Syl wrote:Agreed, its a lovely gesture and if I was offered a red rose by a complete stranger I would be very touched indeed.

Actually I was once, the man who played Curly Watts in Corrie walked up to me and gave me a red rose and walked off, never knew why. scratch

You already are Razz

On the second sentence, maybe Curly Watts fancied you, you are a very attractive woman.

(can I have that tenner now) Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Syl wrote:Agreed, its a lovely gesture and if I was offered a red rose by a complete stranger I would be very touched indeed.

Some guy in a bar did that to me once. I thought it was very nice of him.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:00 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Some guy in a bar did that to me once.   I thought it was very nice of him.

Was it Curly, maybe he bought a job lot. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down