NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him

+3
Syl
Fred Moletrousers
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him Empty Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:07 am

jeremy Corbyn was humiliatingly forced to ditch shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on the eve of the General Election today - as he desperately fought to limit damage from her latest interview shambles.
Mr Corbyn said his counter-terrorism chief was 'unwell' and would be temporarily replaced by Lyn Brown - a little-known politician who previously quit his frontbench complaining that his leadership was 'untenable'.
Senior Labour figures said Ms Abbott had been 'diagnosed with a serious, long-term condition'.
The move came after Ms Abbott was left floundering yet again when she was asked about a key report on terrorism in an interview on Monday night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4579892/Corbyn-says-Diane-Abbott-asked-stand-aside.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him Empty Re: Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:12 am

Apparently she's ill, and if so I hope that she makes a speedy recovery. But wasn't the same excuse used when she ducked the Commons vote on Article 50?

I can't help recalling that famous quote by Oscar Wilde: "To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness."
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him Empty Re: Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:16 am

Diabetic? And she looks as though she might have thyroid problems. But...she gets paid a huge whack and is clearly out of her depth. Corbyn should have realised this months ago and replaced her.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:19 am

It's even being bandied about that she's got dementia signs and is mentally unwell! In that case, what the hell is she doing in office?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:02 pm

Mysteriouser and mysteriouser, said Alice........

New version of the Zimmerman telegram?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:14 pm

I would feel ill if I was her and saw reruns of recent interviews I had given.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:It's even being bandied about that she's got dementia signs and is mentally unwell!  In that case, what the hell is she doing in office?

Did you see a recent video of her speaking about Sadiq Khan? She was all over the place and I actually though she looked like she had some kind of dementia problem. She was just a mess.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Quote from Barry Gardiner:

Labour's Barry Gardiner just told me: "I have been told that Diane [Abbott] has been diagnosed with a serious, long-term condition"

Whatever it is, you should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Do any of you go on about Boris and his car crashes? No? Wonder why that might be, he even attacks people in the middle of an interview and stops them joining an interview when they had been invited.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:28 pm

I'm not ashamed of myself! I honestly knew that she had something going on. That interview about Khan was weird. She looked a little confused and it was obvious it wasn't a lack of preparation.
I actually thought she had early onset Alzheimer's.

Besides all that she's always been a shit MP and a bit of an idiot.

Ps Boris is beyond idiotic.

Last edited by eddie on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:28 pm

sassy wrote:Quote from Barry Gardiner:

Labour's Barry Gardiner just told me: "I have been told that Diane [Abbott] has been diagnosed with a serious, long-term condition"

Do any of you go on about Boris and his car crashes?   No?   Wonder why that might be, he even attacks people in the middle of an interview and stops them joining an interview when they had been invited.

Ah bless, we cant touch the anointed over their comments over the last 30 years or their comments in the hear and now.

If you are suggesting she is so ill then she should have resigned and not tried to get one of the great offices in the land.
Thersaa May has diabetes and manages it quite well, the poundshop McBride, Paul Mason suggested she should go only the other week. His silence on abbot speaks volumes.

I have no problem taking to task someone who has spent 30 years putting britain down and giving succour to their enemies.

by the way why did you delete my account on seren's site when you stole it?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Do any of you go on about Boris and his car crashes?   No?   Wonder why that might be, he even attacks people in the middle of an interview and stops them joining an interview when they had been invited.

If she's very ill, then the chances are they all knew about it and therefore why did they allow her to keep on making a fool of herself over and over again.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

If she's very ill, then the chances are they all knew about it and therefore why did they allow her to keep on making a fool of herself over and over again.
because corbyn has so few real allies in the labour party, he has to take what he can get.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:11 pm

ooooh...you lot are gettibg SC**T all over excited "over there"...... he's threatening to hound you all forever for laughing at saint Abbot. Rolling Eyes

because of course you are all rolling around on the floor in hysterics at her misfortune....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ooooh...you lot are gettibg SC**T all over excited "over there"...... he's threatening to hound you all forever for laughing at saint Abbot. Rolling Eyes

because of course you are all rolling around on the floor in hysterics at her misfortune....

All Hail Hussain!!!!!!!!!!
Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him 2116117728 lol!

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:44 pm

And they've got lumbered with BD....

Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him Laughing_smiley
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Why should anyone be ashamed of themselves Sassy.

I don't see anyone wishing bad health on the woman, but on the other hand it would be a tad hypocritical to show false sympathy for someone you don't give a toss about.
Also...I think Boris a buffoon, but at least he is likeable with it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Exactly. Nowhere here did I say anything bad about her health but I'm not going to pretend I like her.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Syl wrote:

I don't see anyone wishing bad health on the woman, but on the other hand it would be a tad hypocritical to show false sympathy for someone you don't give a toss about.

You have a bloody funny idea of what's likeable. A man who gives out the address of a journalist so his friend Guppy can have them beaten up and their ribs broken:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:06 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

You have a bloody funny idea of what's likeable.   A man who gives out the address of a journalist so his friend Guppy can have them beaten up and their ribs broken:

His public persona is quite likeable, I have no idea what he does in his private life.
Dianne Abbot is imo about the most unlikeable person in politics today, I'm sure if I spent time looking up her misdeeds I could come up with something just as bad....cant be bothered though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ooooh...you lot are gettibg SC**T all over excited "over there"...... he's threatening to hound you all forever for laughing at saint Abbot. Rolling Eyes

Just had a peek at that, LF.

Christ, that's bloody rich coming from the man who once stalked me from thread to thread in another place, posting endless lies and sick jokes about my brother who had died of cancer only a few weeks before.

One or two people here might recall seeing those posts. They were sickening.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Christ, that's bloody rich coming from the man who once stalked me from thread to thread in another place, posting endless lies and sick jokes about my brother who had died of cancer only a few weeks before.

I wasn't here but I have heard you say what happened, disgusting.

I have just left a forum where similar stuff was being said about a poster who doesn't even post there.

There is nothing more hypocritical than a born again nasty bastard.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Boris is definitely NOT likeable!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:45 pm

eddie wrote:Boris is definitely NOT likeable!!

Well I did also say he was a buffoon. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:57 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Boris is definitely NOT likeable!!

He's a corrupt bastard.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

He's a corrupt bastard.

Well yes, he is a politician.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Why is he corrupt Edds, what's he been up to?

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:52 pm

So my point is this. If she is standing to be reelected tomorrow as an MP. Then clearly this long term illness is not going to effect her abilities as an MP. So why would she not be able to perform as Shadow Home Secretary?

She is not standing down from Politics for a while. So its clear to me Labour are not even supporting her through this. I find that appalling. As they clearly do not believe she will be a hindrance to carry out her duties as an MP. So this seems to me appalling that they would use her long term illness, as a reason to shut her out and worse use as a convenient excuse to her nightmare interviews. If she is fit to carry out her duties as an MP, why are they not supporting her to do so in the capacity of Shadow Home Secretary?

It is understood that Abbott has recently been diagnosed with a long-term health condition, which her doctors have been attempting to manage.

However, it is non-life threatening, and not deemed serious enough to impair her ability to take on the job of home secretary if Labour wins the election.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/07/diane-abbott-to-step-aside-for-the-period-of-her-ill-health-corbyn-says

Using someone's illness to get shot of them in the public eye, is about as low as it gets, in my book. She is an idiot, a racist and clueless, but clearly labour have the least faith in her, when they should be supporting her the most through such an illness.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:40 pm

latest word is that she was told she was out and nothing to do with illness.

Corbyn DITCHES shadow home secretary Diane Abbott on eve of election citing a 'serious health condition' in wake of car-crash interviews - and replaces her with MP who quit last year in bid to oust him Abbot_11
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I have just left a forum where similar stuff was being said about a poster who doesn't even post there.

I don't post there, but they now have a thread devoted entirely to me! I feel so proud.

Apparently I'm the BNPs publicist (so where's my bloody back pay?); married into wealth and now live off the rents of the poor downtrodden peasants in my properties (I wish, I wish...) and achieved the distinction of posting no fewer than "20 pages" of vitriol about the Hillsborough disaster - er, on an floppy disc Amstrad word processor, which was the best technology I had at the time!

I never knew I had achieved so much. You people should be so grateful for my august presence among you.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:59 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't post there, but they now have a thread devoted entirely to me! I feel so proud.

Apparently I'm the BNPs publicist (so where's my bloody back pay?); married into wealth and now live off the rents of the poor downtrodden peasants in my properties (I wish, I wish...) and achieved the distinction of posting no fewer than "20 pages" of vitriol about the Hillsborough disaster - er, on an floppy disc Amstrad word processor, which was the best technology I had at the time!

I never knew I had achieved so much. You people should be so grateful for my august presence among you.

I think we are talking of different forums but the principle is the same.

It always strikes me as cowardly when people abuse posters who are not even on the forum to answer back......it's confusing too, because unless you know the history of what's happened you have no idea what they are on about.

Fred, if people find you so fascinating they devote whole threads to you, you must be doing something right. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:37 am

Syl wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I think we are talking of different forums but the principle is the same.

It always strikes me as cowardly when people abuse posters who are not even on the forum to answer back......it's confusing too, because unless you know the history of what's happened you have no idea what they are on about.

Fred, if people find you so fascinating they devote whole threads to you, you must be doing something right. Cool

I think that they are just overawed by my sheer brilliance at having posted, according to one of them who once claimed that he "remembered me doing it at the time", 20 pages (!) of disgusting comments about victims of the Hillsborough disaster.

The slight flaw in his "memory" appears to be that I managed to post it before, er, the world wide web and internet had been invented!

(Hillsborough was in 1989 when Tim Berners-Lee was still trying to get the www to work properly.)

Strange, too, that the disparaging thread appeared the day after I received an email deleting my (admittedly long unused) account.

Conspiracy? Nah, couldn't be. Er, could it?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:07 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:

You're becoming an Icon...don't let it go to your head!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:32 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

You're becoming an Icon...don't let it go to your head!

It already has. I understand that they are erecting a statue of me outside Biggleswade DHSS office to commemorate my kindness and philanthropy to all those poor downtrodden peasants on my vast country estate.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

try having a peek now

despite
This forum is completely open to view for members and guests as we have nothing to hide however to post you need to sign up. so what you waiting for sign up and join in

it seems their more extremist content is well hidden away

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down