NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Schools Teach An Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions

Go down

Should Schools Teach And Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions

Should Schools Teach An Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions Vote_lcap100%Should Schools Teach An Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Should Schools Teach An Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions Vote_lcap0%Should Schools Teach An Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Should Schools Teach An Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions Empty Should Schools Teach An Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 10:48 am

I have been thinking about this for sometime. How in fact, its always been a very watered down version of religions that is taught in school. Where the bad parts are significantly omitted from being taught.

Are we thus being dishonest to children through the current way we are teaching religion?

Back to top Go down

Should Schools Teach An Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions Empty Re: Should Schools Teach An Unbiased Syllabus On All Religions

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:32 pm

As an example on this, I will give an example of which all islamic apologists use when claiming Islam is peaceful.

They quote the following verse:

Sahih International: Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

I mean not only is the point being made to Jews and not Muslims in the above, its telling Jews what they can or cannot do. Forcing their beliefs onto Jews. The above quote is not an instruction to Muslims or anyone else but Jews. As the word decreed gives away that this is an order. It does not say they decreed this onto all humanity. And this is based off the biblical story of Cain and Able. Allah even sends a crow to show Cain how to hide the body of his dead brother its claimed.

As seen from the verse below, the Quran allows for people to, murder all Non-Muslims. Based then off claimed transgressions towards Muslims/Islam. Not any transgressions to anyone else or their beliefs, just Islam.
Sahih International: Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

So clearly the first verse has nothing to do with all humans and souls on who is killed. Its simple a decree forced onto Jews, where Muslims are given a free pass to kill based off a claim to transgressions on Islam. A serious open invitation to commit violence. As it supersedes the former verse, giving justification for Muslims to kill, crucify or maim people

I mean imagine such a quote if it was based racially. That anyone that transgresses or wages war on white Americans or the white President should be killed, crucified or maimed? Would not the world be in horror, if that was the American policy on dealing even with the war on terror? Or even worse, this was the policy on how to view African Americans, where any thing they did, could be constituted as a transgression or viewed as a war on white Americas? 

The lefties would have a stoke if they did and I would also suffer one if we allowed such hate to be taught. In any other sphere of teaching the above verse would be considered hate speech. Only within religion is such hate speech given a free pass and that is incredible dangerous and stupid. As thousands of years of religious violence proves.

Is it not verses like this that extremist Muslims use to normalize and justify their terrorism? That they then view any Muslim deaths as if its a war on Islam. Based already what i said about a religious form of racism. Where believers are placed that much above the rest as a family? Is that not an open invitation to violence itself from the above verse. Where no such verse is made about what do to Muslims who kill other Muslims. As those they kill are viewed as apostates.

So is this taught in schools?

How about Herem? A Jewish concept of genocide found in the bible?

Back to top Go down