NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tory manifesto scraps ivory smuggling.

4 posters

Go down

Tory manifesto scraps ivory smuggling. Empty Tory manifesto scraps ivory smuggling.

Post by Andy Sun May 21, 2017 8:30 am

Kept quiet about this one.
I wonder how many more nasty surprises she has tucked away for the big reveal, lest she gets elected.

http://evolvepolitics.com/theresa-mays-tory-manifesto-scraps-ban-elephant-ivory-sales-bowing-millionaire-antique-lobbyist/

She needs the rough end of a pineapple up her arse.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Tory manifesto scraps ivory smuggling. Empty Re: Tory manifesto scraps ivory smuggling.

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 21, 2017 9:45 am

Duplicate thread, and also the title isn't really accurate.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20780-theresa-mays-tory-manifesto-scraps-the-ban-on-elephant-ivory-sales-after-bowing-to-millionaire-antique-lobbyists?highlight=ivory
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Tory manifesto scraps ivory smuggling. Empty Re: Tory manifesto scraps ivory smuggling.

Post by nicko Sun May 21, 2017 12:23 pm

I watched millions of pounds of Ivory being burnt, why was this not made available for sale? Swamping the market with this amount would have brought the price down so it would not be worth poaching anymore.

I can't see anything wrong with this as the Ivory was already there and not possible to "put it back in the Elephant"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 21, 2017 4:18 pm

nicko wrote:I watched millions of pounds of Ivory being burnt,   why was this not made available for sale?    Swamping the market with this amount would have brought the price down so it would not be worth poaching anymore.

I can't see anything wrong with this as the Ivory was already there and not possible to "put it back in the Elephant"

But it is possible to kill the existing elephants, which is where the next shipment of ivory will come from. Let's make ivory popular again!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun May 21, 2017 5:57 pm

No Quill, they burnt approx. 100 tons, equal to the amount poached over 5 yrs, I am correct in saying flooding the market with anything brings down the price.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down