NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Bad Must Labour Be Under Corbyn, For labour Supporters To Jump Ship This Way?

2 posters

Go down

How Bad Must Labour Be Under Corbyn, For labour Supporters To Jump Ship This Way? Empty How Bad Must Labour Be Under Corbyn, For labour Supporters To Jump Ship This Way?

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Northern Labour voters are switching to Theresa May despite strong fears that they will be “disowned” by their friends and family for backing the Tories, the latest HuffPost UK-Edelman focus group has found.

Working class men and women in the swing marginal of Bury South revealed their agony in being seen to vote for the Conservatives after supporting Labour all their lives.

For many the social shame and embarrassment of voting Tory was evident, as were their heartfelt complaints about Government cuts to the NHS and public services.

Yet their deep dislike of Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership and mistrust of Labour’s economic record was pushing them to break with tradition with “heavy heart”.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/labour-voters-fear-friends-and-family-will-disown-them-for-switching-to-tories-huffpost-edelman-focus-group_uk_59205461e4b03b485cb1e86b?utm_hp_ref=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

Why would anyone trust someone who claims their friends are the IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah?

Back to top Go down

How Bad Must Labour Be Under Corbyn, For labour Supporters To Jump Ship This Way? Empty Re: How Bad Must Labour Be Under Corbyn, For labour Supporters To Jump Ship This Way?

Post by Syl Sat May 20, 2017 7:11 pm

I think many people feel they are between the devil and the deep blue sea....
I cant stand either leader or their policies.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

How Bad Must Labour Be Under Corbyn, For labour Supporters To Jump Ship This Way? Empty Re: How Bad Must Labour Be Under Corbyn, For labour Supporters To Jump Ship This Way?

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Syl wrote:I think many people feel they are between the devil and the deep blue sea....
I cant stand either leader or their policies.

I dont think that is what its like at all.

Many people see strength in May and that Labour is not to be trusted under Corbyn

People sway away against far leaning views and he has them in abundance

He has been caught out so many times contradicting, people are never going to trust him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 7:31 pm

Have a good evening Syl and Eddie

All the best ladies, catch you later

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Thorin wrote:Have a good evening Syl and Eddie

All the best ladies, catch you later

x

Off myself, have a good one Thor....x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 20, 2017 7:36 pm

From what i'v seen on TV there's an hell of a lot of people too thick to see what a loser he is !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down