NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder how FTL got on?

Go down

I wonder how FTL got on? Empty I wonder how FTL got on?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:53 pm

She was being whisked off for a meal and show tonight, I hope she had a good time.

Back to top Go down

I wonder how FTL got on? Empty Re: I wonder how FTL got on?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Warren Moon wrote:She was being whisked off for a meal and show tonight, I hope she had a good time.  

She said thanks Keith, she had a great time and will tell you about it tomorrow  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Warren Moon wrote:She was being whisked off for a meal and show tonight, I hope she had a good time.  

Hi Keith  I love you xxx

I had a lovely time thank you for thinking of me.  When we got to London we went to a very nice Italian restaurant for a bowl of pasta and a glass of wine.  The show we saw was Matilda which was fantastic.  Miss Trunchbull was suitably terrifying, I had an aisle seat and rest assured I moved out of her way when she was stomping past  affraid  lol! 

The whole thing was very well done, from the children's performances to the set.  Can't wait to go and seen another I wonder how FTL got on? Love_h47

I would  I love you  to see The Lion King!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Good... glad you and Mr love the feel had a good time, Matilda is a magical story, you didn't get stuck in the Chokee did you?

The Lion King is amazing, I've not seen it but if my mum who is 70 said it is good....it must be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Warren Moon wrote:Good... glad you and Mr love the feel had a good time, Matilda is a magical story, you didn't get stuck in the Chokee did you?

The Lion King is amazing, I've not seen it but if my mum who is 70 said it is good....it must be.

You're right it is magical Keith  I love you Don't worry, I behaved myself so avoided the chokee I wonder how FTL got on? Angel_61x

You know me I wonder how FTL got on? Good_g12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:02 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Warren Moon wrote:Good... glad you and Mr love the feel had a good time, Matilda is a magical story, you didn't get stuck in the Chokee did you?

You're right it is magical Keith  I love you Don't worry, I behaved myself so avoided the chokee I wonder how FTL got on? Angel_61x

You know me I wonder how FTL got on? Good_g12

And if you believe that you will believe anything
I wonder how FTL got on? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEAHNSMoVg-twYGDc6HMJ36bTLVPW29lSLjld0gJF-qsJd3nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum