NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents Are Sharing The Most Brutal Things Their Kids Have Said, Proving Children Don’t Hold Back

2 posters

Go down

Parents Are Sharing The Most Brutal Things Their Kids Have Said, Proving Children Don’t Hold Back Empty Parents Are Sharing The Most Brutal Things Their Kids Have Said, Proving Children Don’t Hold Back

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:53 pm

Parents are sharing the brutal things they’ve heard their kids say and it’s proof children definitely put your ability to laugh at yourself to the test.

Mumsnet user Gwilt160981 said her seven-year-old is “very opinionated” and can tend to say the wrong things, especially in public.

“The other week she asks: ‘Why does next door have so many kids?’, and yesterday: ‘Don’t tell taxi man his car smells’,” the mum wrote on the forum.

“She’s been told about keeping opinions to herself.”

Mums and dads responded on the thread by sharing their own examples of the brutal things their kids have said.

My child said: ‘Your house smells of dog’ to a friend of mine, who doesn’t have a dog,” one person wrote.

Another person wrote on the thread: “Here are just a few from the last two weeks: ‘I like all the lines on your face, it makes you look like the funny doggies.

‘Daddy, Glen’s boobies are bigger than mummy’s’, ‘I love how big and squishy your tummy is’ and ‘It’s ok that your house is always messy, you work with children. That’s what my daddy says.’”

One mum had very similar comments, writing: “My son is in a very ‘open’ phase at the moment; his recent comments have included: ‘Mummy, your tummy looks like bread’, ‘Daddy, you have a fat fluffy bottom’ and ‘Mummy, why is your nose bigger than Daddy’s?’”

In fact, the list was endless. Here are 10 of the most brutal things parents shared that their kids had said.

1. “I like you a bit. But I like my other aunt more. You’re boring.”

2. “Loudly in the busy swimming pool changing room: ‘Mummy you have a hairy bum!’”

3. “I don’t like cabbage, that lady is very pretty, but she smells like cabbage.”

4. “Me dressed in a ball gown: ‘Mummy! You look like Princess Fiona when she was an ogre.’”

5. “If you didn’t eat so much rubbish you wouldn’t be so fat.”

6. “Mummy has a big tummy because it has a baby in it. Your tummy is even bigger than mummy’s Grandma, big enough for five babies.”

7. “My daughter (seven) asked if she could have my dressing gown when I’m dead as it’s so snuggly.”

8. “Ooh, I like your swimming costume mum. You have a fat tummy.”

9. “Mummy, your tummy is all old. We need to go to the tummy shop and get you a new one.”

10. “Mummy, people look less pretty when they get older.”

Harsh.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/brutal-things-kids-say_uk_59005bd5e4b0af6d7189ae1e

Razz

Back to top Go down

Parents Are Sharing The Most Brutal Things Their Kids Have Said, Proving Children Don’t Hold Back Empty Re: Parents Are Sharing The Most Brutal Things Their Kids Have Said, Proving Children Don’t Hold Back

Post by eddie Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:46 pm

My daughter is the absolute worst! I remember a little girl came uo to her once while we were queuing to go into nursery. My daughter was grumpy and whatever she's feeling, she wears it.
The little girl said "Shall I hug you to cheer you up?"

My daughter said "No thanks. I'm not in the mood for friends so keep your cuddle away from me!"

Another time a girl said to her "Im wearing a Cinderella dress to you party"

My daughter: "Well you're not even coming anyway"

There are so many to choose from but the best one:

"Nanny...those glasses make you look like an owl...and owls aren't even that pretty"

Parents Are Sharing The Most Brutal Things Their Kids Have Said, Proving Children Don’t Hold Back 3489511464

(She was right to be fair. The glasses were hideous)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Parents Are Sharing The Most Brutal Things Their Kids Have Said, Proving Children Don’t Hold Back Empty Re: Parents Are Sharing The Most Brutal Things Their Kids Have Said, Proving Children Don’t Hold Back

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:03 pm

eddie wrote:My daughter is the absolute worst! I remember a little girl came uo to her once while we were queuing to go into nursery. My daughter was grumpy and whatever she's feeling, she wears it.
The little girl said "Shall I hug you to cheer you up?"

My daughter said "No thanks. I'm not in the mood for friends so keep your cuddle away from me!"

Another time a girl said to her "Im wearing a Cinderella dress to you party"

My daughter: "Well you're not even coming anyway"

There are so many to choose from but the best one:

"Nanny...those glasses make you look like an owl...and owls aren't even that pretty"

Parents Are Sharing The Most Brutal Things Their Kids Have Said, Proving Children Don’t Hold Back 3489511464

(She was right to be fair. The glasses were hideous)

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:39 pm

My nephew was 2 and we had an old aunt she was 92 and we always went to visit her , my aunt said to him ' are you going to give me a kiss ' he said 'no you've got a mucky face ' She had age spots . We couldn't stop laughing and auntie thought it was hysterical lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:07 pm

"Mummy you have a hairy bum" is a bit embarrassing. Razz

My son once went up to a little boy who was with his mum in Mothercare and asked him where his eye was...the little lad had a deformed side of face ...that was horrible.

My grandson shouted out as a very small woman approached...look at this tiny lady nana....luckily she laughed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down