NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French speaking plumbers required Central London

3 posters

Go down

French speaking plumbers required Central London Empty French speaking plumbers required Central London

Post by Clarkson Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:47 pm

The influx of tax refugees fron Frances latter day revolutionist Hollande is having some unusual repercussions. Callouts from French only speakers is causing communication difficulties.

Unemployment as an aside has risen to record levels. Figures for December grew by 10, 000 to 3.3 million. The highest in French history. Nice ine comrades.

Perfect storm of falling tax revenues and higher unemployment driven by the politics of envy.

Yesterday business leaders warned against Ball doing exactly the same it seems we have conclusive proof but I doubt the gormless lefties will see it.
Oh lala.

Cue Bru showing us in 1704 on one day unemployment was higher. I wonder at what point the metrics will collapse your facades

Last edited by Clarkson on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

French speaking plumbers required Central London Empty Re: French speaking plumbers required Central London

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:52 pm

I can do a sexy french accent.

Back to top Go down

French speaking plumbers required Central London Empty Re: French speaking plumbers required Central London

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Clarkson wrote:The influx of tax refugees fron Frances latter day revoltionist Hollande is having some unusual repercussions. Callouts from French only speakers is causing communication difficulties.

well they should sent the foreign *** back then...if they cant speak english...what are they doing here....

Unemployment as an aside has risen to record levels. Figures for December grew by 10, 000 to 3.3 million.

Oerfect storm of falling tax revenues and higher unemployment driven by the politics of envy.

Yesterday business leaders warned against Ball doing exactly the same it seems we have conclusive proof but I doubt the gormless lefties will see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:59 pm

while in Spain a couple of years ago , I was sat on the balcony reading the local news paper for ex-pats , when I got to the classifieds there was the usual ladies offering their services , I was winding up a mate on the next balcony saying I'd ring one for him. then I saw one for a plumber who '' serviced'' bored wives, he went round in overalls and carrying a toolbox for the deception. I kid you not.

Last edited by ALLAKAKA on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:01 am

grumpy old git wrote:
Clarkson wrote:The influx of tax refugees fron Frances latter day revoltionist Hollande is having some unusual repercussions. Callouts from French only speakers is causing communication difficulties.
well they should sent the foreign *** back then...if they cant speak english...what are they doing here....

Unemployment as an aside has risen to record levels. Figures for December grew by 10, 000 to 3.3 million.

Oerfect storm of falling tax revenues and higher unemployment driven by the politics of envy.

Paying a fortune in income tax ill put up with that thank you very much. Labour bought in millions of jnskilled workers paying little or no tax. Ill have some more tax exiles please.

Last edited by Clarkson on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:01 am

Damn! Busted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:02 am

he didnt drive a dynorod orange van did he??

as Mrs Bucket (pronounced bouquet) said..."you will be discrete wont you ""

://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:02 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:
while in Spain a couple of years ago , I was sat on the balcony reading the local news paper for ex-pats , when I got to the classifieds they was the usual ladies offering their services , I was winding up a mate on the next balcony saying I'd ring one for him. then I saw one for a plumber who '' serviced'' bored wives, he went round in overalls and carrying a toolbox for the deception. I kid you not.

Dont you love enterprising people

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 am

Warren Moon wrote:I can do a sexy french accent.

But have you got overalls and a toolbox , plus up to servicing the Ladies.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 am

Servicing....I'll even issue a certificate!

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:07 am

Warren Moon wrote:Servicing....I'll even issue a certificate!

Your Syfficitated. ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:51 am

Any parents worth their salt, will be getting their kids to learn Mandarin!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:39 am

@catman
Cantonese is the language Chinese do business in.
Most Chinese will speak a some of Both, but Cantonese is dominate on the coast where the power and money is.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:22 am

veya_victaous wrote:@catman
Cantonese is the language Chinese do business in.
Most Chinese will speak a some of Both, but Cantonese is dominate on the coast where the power and money is.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1862211485/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for that!

I just bought that, i sent it to my nephew, via my brother!

They need to teach him this, rather than to spend their money on other stuff etc!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:41 am

yep that will leave him is good stead for the new century
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 am

Catman wrote:Any parents worth their salt, will be getting their kids to learn Mandarin!

My son did Mandarin for 1 year on his International Business studies degree language option he converted to German after one year. Mandarin was extremely difficult and even though he has an excellent work ethic it was a bridge too far.

I believe Mandarin is spoken by 2/3rds of the population

Last edited by Clarkson on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:16 am

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down