NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you listening to? Part III

+5
Tommy Monk
JulesV
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
eddie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are you listening to? Part III - Page 2 Empty What are you listening to? Part III

Post by eddie Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Love this

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to? Part III - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Part III

Post by eddie Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:38 am

It does sum me up. I love the lyrics and I absolutey love the energy of the song. It makes me jump up and dance around like crazy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to? Part III - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Part III

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vAf1esMT8s

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:34 am

I'v got "THE BIG O" Roy Orbison's Greatest Hits on my CD player, sitting on the Toilet listening to it !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:31 pm

nicko wrote:I'v got "THE BIG O"   Roy Orbison's Greatest Hits on my CD player,   sitting on the Toilet listening to it !

Thanks for sharing Nicko!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Your welcome Miffs2, !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:07 am

nicko wrote:I'v got "THE BIG O"   Roy Orbison's Greatest Hits on my CD player,   sitting on the Toilet listening to it !

Whatever 'moves' you, mate.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:44 am

I'm not that keen on the song but the filmed clip is filmed in Goulbrn the regional centre about 35 km north on my house, they make it seem duller and greyer than it is most of the time.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2