NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evidence 'more than circumstantial' that Trump team colluded with Russia, says Congressman leading investigation

+6
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
Miffs2
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Evidence 'more than circumstantial' that Trump team colluded with Russia, says Congressman leading investigation - Page 2 Empty Evidence 'more than circumstantial' that Trump team colluded with Russia, says Congressman leading investigation

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

WASHINGTON — The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee claimed Wednesday evening that he has seen "more than circumstantial evidence" that associates of Fake President Trump colluded with Russia while the Kremlin attempted to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the Ranking Member on the committee, was asked by Chuck Todd on "Meet The Press Daily" whether or not he only has a circumstantial case.

"Actually no, Chuck," he said. "I can tell you that the case is more than that and I can't go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now."

Questioned whether or not he has seen direct evidence of collusion, Schiff responded, "I don't want to get into specifics but I will say that there is evidence that is not circumstantial and is very much worthy of an investigation."

This is a shift from Sunday's "Meet the Press" interview, when Schiff only went as far as to say that there was circumstantial evidence of collusion and "direct evidence" of deception.

The Trump campaign and the White House have repeatedly denied that Trump's associates were at all connected to any activities related to Russia's attempts to influence the last election.

On Monday, FBI Director James Comey confirmed that an investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia had been ongoing since July. Comey said the probe was included in the agency's investigation into what the U.S. intelligence community concluded was an attempt by Russia to interfere with the 2016 election with the purpose of helping Trump win.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/schiff-more-circumstantial-evidence-trump-associates-colluded-russia-n737446
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Evidence 'more than circumstantial' that Trump team colluded with Russia, says Congressman leading investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Evidence 'more than circumstantial' that Trump team colluded with Russia, says Congressman leading investigation

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Trumpet has messed up - bigly!! Evidence 'more than circumstantial' that Trump team colluded with Russia, says Congressman leading investigation - Page 2 1763903427

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Evidence 'more than circumstantial' that Trump team colluded with Russia, says Congressman leading investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Evidence 'more than circumstantial' that Trump team colluded with Russia, says Congressman leading investigation

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:46 am

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Quill, I really don't care if Trump is POTUS or not,  I just object to wolf bringing me into his rants, what I said about Trump was a genuine comment suggesting that you All work together to make America great..   What was wrong about that?  

Well, I'm sorry about that.  I don't know what to do about the way you two communicate.

I'm more involved in the point of the thread, most of the time.  There used to be a time when you could express a spirit of pulling together as a nation, but having a black president in a racist nation has crack'd the mirror for Republican America.  

For seven years Republicans have viewed politics as a process of destruction and obfuscation, on the premise that anarchy is best.  But now we find it wasn't a premise, but merely a temper tantrum.  Here, they actually control the whole of government, and they are trying to rule by anarchy, and finding it doesn't work.  How can you be against something when you are the one creating it?  It's like a child destroying everything in his own toy box.

We are finding that the Republican Party in America is irretrievably broken.  I actually predicted this at the end of the Bush administration, when they had broken every promise of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, on which America had been built.  In the orgy that was the Iraq War, they found that Republican America stood for kidnapping, rape, torture, concentration camps and child murder.  The normalizing of those things for Republicans not only changed their self-perception, but gave rise to a kind of self-loathing within their ranks.

As we see now, they are over.  No matter how much cheer leading we Democrats can give them, they have irretrievably changed.  We can't bring them back, if we wanted to.

EXACTLY
they can't suggest everyone should respect the president, when they have just done the exact opposite to Obama AND Trump was literally one of the loudest voices of disrespect and division during Obamas presidency...
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2