NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Why I Take It With A Grain Of Salt When Counting Calories

4 posters

Go down

This Is Why I Take It With A Grain Of Salt When Counting Calories  Empty This Is Why I Take It With A Grain Of Salt When Counting Calories

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:32 pm

With the help of a science lab, the filmmaker Casey Neistat finds that calorie listings on food labels can be highly inaccurate.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5832/This-Is-Why-I-Take-It-With-A-Grain-Of-Salt-When-Counting-Calories#QMTYPbWvsGT1w8gb.99

Back to top Go down

This Is Why I Take It With A Grain Of Salt When Counting Calories  Empty Re: This Is Why I Take It With A Grain Of Salt When Counting Calories

Post by eddie Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Of course they are!! A person can eat 2,000 calories in jam, cake and crisps or they can eat 2,000 calories in meat, vegetables and potatoes.

It's a big con. They get you counting calories and buying into their fuckeries and then they sell you diet plans and "fat free" foods with lower calories and everyone knows that they only keep you dieting.
Dieting is BIG business.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

This Is Why I Take It With A Grain Of Salt When Counting Calories  Empty Re: This Is Why I Take It With A Grain Of Salt When Counting Calories

Post by eddie Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:38 pm

People really are quite dumb when it comes to their own bodies and making proper food choices and until we are no longer lied to by the people who fuck with us then we are going to continue to make the same mistakes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:03 am

eddie wrote:
Of course they are!! A person can eat 2,000 calories in jam, cake and crisps or they can eat 2,000 calories in meat, vegetables and potatoes.

It's a big con. They get you counting calories and buying into their fuckeries and then they sell you diet plans and "fat free" foods with lower calories and everyone knows that they only keep you dieting.
Dieting is BIG business.

Suspect

Who are "they" ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:08 am

eddie wrote:
People really are quite dumb when it comes to their own bodies and making proper food choices and until we are no longer lied to by the people who fuck with us then we are going to continue to make the same mistakes.

Idea

"DUMB" ???

I think you mean ignorant..

And I also believe you should say "most people" -- as not everybody is that clueless..
Some of us have had a proper education in these matters.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:10 am

Counting calories does work, and it can be very motivational when trying to lose weight. A seasoned dieter will probably know how many calories are in everything anyway. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 pm

The only way to lose weight is to burn off more calories than you consume. Fad diets don't work long term.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:31 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:The only way to lose weight is to burn off more calories than you consume. Fad diets don't work long term.

Yes, and one way to do that is to count the calories you're consuming. A fad diet will work if the intake of calories is lower than the output. It's just a way of motivating oneself really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down