NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am surprised that leftists havent been whining about the Attorney general demanding 46 Obama attorneys resign

+2
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
6 posters

Go down

I am surprised that leftists havent been whining about the Attorney general demanding 46 Obama attorneys resign Empty I am surprised that leftists havent been whining about the Attorney general demanding 46 Obama attorneys resign

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:12 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4302792/Forty-six-US-attorneys-hired-Barack-Obama-asked-resign.html

perhaps they have been so shocked by trumps poll approval after his congress speech they have been to teary eyed to notice.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I am surprised that leftists havent been whining about the Attorney general demanding 46 Obama attorneys resign Empty Re: I am surprised that leftists havent been whining about the Attorney general demanding 46 Obama attorneys resign

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:25 pm

I am surprised that leftists havent been whining about the Attorney general demanding 46 Obama attorneys resign C6qsR9CV0AAOzf4

how the fake news reports it
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I am surprised that leftists havent been whining about the Attorney general demanding 46 Obama attorneys resign Empty Re: I am surprised that leftists havent been whining about the Attorney general demanding 46 Obama attorneys resign

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:26 pm

lets not even mention the 93 that bill clinton sacked.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:27 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:lets not even mention the 93 that bill clinton sacked.

How do two wrongs make a right?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:27 pm

to put it in perspective every administration replaces attorneys to reflect their own stance.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:28 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:to put it in perspective every administration replaces attorneys to reflect their own stance.

What was the reasons in each case?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:20 am

Cool

DYKnose DEANO can't find anyone to take his pointless and meaningless baiting on this thread...

So now the poor little munchkin has been reduced to debating his non-arguments with himself..

You couldn't pay to see a better sideshow about nothing  !

cheers
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:24 am

Lately presidents haven't replaced Justice attorneys, but yes some presidents have.  Nixon did.  It's not unusual.

The interesting question is why, after visiting and giving personal assurances to US Attorney for the Southern District of New York (New York City), Preet Bharara, did he call him today and fire him...not a resignation, but a firing.

Attorney Preet Bharara is one of the most aggressive US attorneys in the country. He handles Wall Street crime.  Could it be because Trump Tower is in that jurisdiction?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:42 am

Also, usually the attorneys are dismissed with a good amount of notice -- not dramatically fired in a fell swoop, leaving the entire Justice Department scrambling to promote and replace people. It's called having a smoothly functioning government, something Trump seems to think happens all on its own.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:33 am

It just seems like  with everything the more shit the media put out there to create hate . They just need to shut up and let people do their job.

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:37 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It just seems like  with everything the more shit the media put out there to create hate . They just nee to shut up and let people do their job.

So people cannot express their views now?

What did you say on the other thread?

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Exactly.   And everyone is entitled to one.

true but only some can use that right .

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20018-katie-hopkins-one-sick-bitch#386195

Double standard Dibs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:46 am

Thorin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It just seems like  with everything the more shit the media put out there to create hate . They just nee to shut up and let people do their job.

true but only some can use that right .

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20018-katie-hopkins-one-sick-bitch#386195

Double standard Dibs

Does free speech work for everyone though didge ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 am

Thorin wrote:

Double standard Dibs

Does free speech work for everyone though didge ?

Yes it should work for everyone.

People also have to be accountable for that speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:46 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It just seems like  with everything the more shit the media put out there to create hate . They just need to shut up and let people do their job.

"You cannot hope to bribe or twist, thank God, the British journalist.

But, seeing what the man will do unbribed, there's no occasion to."

Humbert Wolfe
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:49 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Cool

DYKnose DEANO can't find anyone to take his pointless and meaningless baiting on this thread...

So now the poor little munchkin has been reduced to debating his non-arguments with himself..

You couldn't pay to see a better sideshow about nothing  !

cheers

Oh, I don't know, Wolfie...some of us have been known to see yours!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It just seems like  with everything the more shit the media put out there to create hate . They just need to shut up and let people do their job.

"Shut up?" You don't think the PUBLIC should be involved?

In a way, I think that's an interesting insight. Involvement of the public is the very essence of democracy. Yet you are impatient with any discussion and insist that the public "shut up." You are more concerned that people on the inside proceed unfettered to "do their job" without interference from the public.

That would be oligarchy, not democracy. You are entitled to be an oligarchic, but it invites discussion from those who prefer democracy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:16 pm

People should never "shut up" about what they think.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:30 pm

eddie wrote:People should never "shut up" about what they think.

Then you are an advocate of democracy. Gd. for you. An oligarchist sees other voices as an inconvenience.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:People should never "shut up" about what they think.

Then you are an advocate of democracy.  Gd. for you.  An oligarchist sees other voices as an inconvenience.

Good God if there were no free speech I'd literally die. Communication is the key to life.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Phil Shiner wrote:Lately presidents haven't replaced Justice attorneys, but yes some presidents have.  Nixon did.  It's not unusual.

The interesting question is why, after visiting and giving personal assurances to US Attorney for the Southern District of New York (New York City), Preet Bharara, did he call him today and fire him...not a resignation, but a firing.

Attorney Preet Bharara is one of the most aggressive US attorneys in the country.  He handles Wall Street crime.  Could it be because Trump Tower is in that jurisdiction?
clinton fired 93 in a single day. bush fired some, obama fired some and now trump has fired some.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Phil Shiner wrote:Lately presidents haven't replaced Justice attorneys, but yes some presidents have.  Nixon did.  It's not unusual.

Attorney Preet Bharara is one of the most aggressive US attorneys in the country.  He handles Wall Street crime.  Could it be because Trump Tower is in that jurisdiction?
could it be he has been dragging his feet on investigations into de blasio and others in NY

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:43 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Also, usually the attorneys are dismissed with a good amount of notice -- not dramatically fired in a fell swoop, leaving the entire Justice Department scrambling to promote and replace people. It's called having a smoothly functioning government, something Trump seems to think happens all on its own.
clinton sacked 93 in a single day, everyone of them appointees of the previous administration.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:lets not even mention the 93 that bill clinton sacked.

How do two wrongs make a right?
where did anyone say it was wrong. Administrations do it so the justice department are all singing from the same hymn sheet.

the point
as once again you seem to have missed it, is lefties whine about it and pretend it is an outrage, when the democrats have been as "bad or far worse" in recent years.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Beano wrote:

could it be he has been dragging his feet on investigations into de blasio and others in NY

No, Trump met with Bharara on November 30th and made his promise to keep him.  No court hearings or other dates have occurred in the interim with regard to Blasio.  Prosecutors have met twice with him, and two grand jury hearings have been had.  That case has been going along smartly.  So there would be no cause regarding Blasio, for or against retaining Bharara.

What has occurred in the interim is the investigation into Trump himself, which Trump invited by alleging Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower.  What a blunder!  Suddenly, the only way an answer can be found is to open up an investigation on Trump.  Oh yes, and Congress has agreed to send the question to intelligence committees of both houses.  This is all shit that Trump didn't need...all because he doesn't know how the system works.

Trump is not very knowledgeable about law.  You can't just call bullshit down from the blue sky, without an investigation being started...particularly, when Trump offers no evidence himself.  A week ago yesterday, Trump woke up in a cocaine-filled fog and blurted out that the former president had committed a felony upon him.  They've gotta open a 302-file on it!  They would with anybody, but with the sitting president calling for it, it's a must.  Now, Bharara is known as the toughest--left or right--US Attorney in the US.  If you've just called down an investigation on yourself, you don't want the biggest bulldog of the Justice Department biting at your ass.  That's why Bharara was fired.

In fact, I suspect that's why all of the US attorneys were suddenly fired.  It was a cover-up to hide the fact that, while he had previously ceded Bharara's job to him, he now had to get rid of the guy.  Trump is so ignorant that he doesn't even care about the whole cadre of Justice Department lawyers.  Someone has told him what a fuck-up he made, and this is his answer.

I"m telling you, the guy is as much a buzz saw to himself, as to anyone else.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:28 am

Original Quill wrote:
Beano wrote:

No, Trump met with Bharara on November 30th and made his promise to keep him.  No court hearings or other dates have occurred in the interim with regard to Blasio.  Prosecutors have met twice with him, and two grand jury hearings have been had.  That case has been going along smartly.  So there would be no cause regarding Blasio, for or against retaining Bharara.

What has occurred in the interim is the investigation into Trump himself, which Trump invited by alleging Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower.  What a blunder!  Suddenly, the only way an answer can be found is to open up an investigation on Trump.  Oh yes, and Congress has agreed to send the question to intelligence committees of both houses.  This is all shit that Trump didn't need...all because he doesn't know how the system works.

Trump is not very knowledgeable about law.  You can't just call bullshit down from the blue sky, without an investigation being started...particularly, when Trump offers no evidence himself.  A week ago yesterday, Trump woke up in a cocaine-filled fog and blurted out that the former president had committed a felony upon him.  They've gotta open a 302-file on it!  They would with anybody, but with the sitting president calling for it, it's a must.  Now, Bharara is known as the toughest--left or right--US Attorney in the US.  If you've just called down an investigation on yourself, you don't want the biggest bulldog of the Justice Department biting at your ass.  That's why Bharara was fired.

In fact, I suspect that's why all of the US attorneys were suddenly fired.  It was a cover-up to hide the fact that, while he had previously ceded Bharara's job to him, he now had to get rid of the guy.  Trump is so ignorant that he doesn't even care about the whole cadre of Justice Department lawyers.  Someone has told him what a fuck-up he made, and this is his answer.

and I'm saying democrats did not kick up a fuss when obama did it or clinton did it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:41 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

and I'm saying democrats did not kick up a fuss when obama did it or clinton did it.

Obama and Clinton weren't trying to beat an Espionage Act rap.  Trump is the real American Hustle...he's a Russian agent, and he's scared shitless.  He's in over his head.

Putin has him down for 11.5% interest in Rosneft Oil, and he has the golden shower tape from the Moscow Ritz Carlton to blackmail him.  It's called, gotcha coming and going.  Trump can't go backwards...and he can't go forwards.  

I've been a prosecutor and I know the game.  All sides are closing in on Trump.  He's trying to do everything and anything to sleaze out of it...and removing the US attorney is just one of the gambits....he thinks.  But he's not good at the game...too much cocaine, I guess.  He knows the money game, but he doesn't know the legal game.  And because of his narcissistic ego, even his own lawyers can't properly advise him.

Don't worry, the next US Attorney will be in the phone to Bharara in a heartbeat, just to learn the tactics.  It's only a matter of time. With so many lawsuits, he's going to have to give up his tax returns under subpoena. When he does, the Rosneft Oil ownership will become known. Impeachment hearings will start. The transcripts of the calls between the Trump surrogates and the Russians are already in the hands of the FBI. Trump will be hit with an emoluments clause violation. It's a steady march. God...no wonder he doesn't sleep.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down