NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I Left the Left

+5
veya_victaous
'Wolfie
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why I Left the Left - Page 2 Empty Why I Left the Left

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report used to be a big progressive. He even had a show with The Young Turks! But now he's not a progressive. He has left the left. Why? Dave Rubin shares his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8&t=7s

Back to top Go down

Why I Left the Left - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I Left the Left

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Jules wrote:
Thorin wrote:----

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report used to be a big progressive. He even had a show with The Young Turks! But now he's not a progressive. He has left the left. Why? Dave Rubin shares his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8&t=7s

So Dave Rubin (I've never heard of him) left the left and felt the need to make a song & dance about it?   Bye Rubin!

See ya.
Don't let the door hit ya.
Where the good Lord split ya.

Why I Left the Left - Page 2 2787774761

Well as seen he is a Liberal a classic Liberal, unlike many regressives' on the left

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

.... petri dishes are the ideal environment for dangerous 'cultures' to grow... and if not dealt with properly, could easily spread to infect the wider population...!
TM, one could say the exact same thing about alt-right propagandists. You are a devout alt-right foot soldier, you pebble-dash this board with the right wing videos of that creepy far right guy, your hero.

Hear this: The holocaust did not start with killings, it started with words. The same sort of words you spew out, on  here day in, day out. The holocaust killings only happened after the words had done their job. Look in a mirror Tommy, you are that nasty fungus growing in a petri dish, you are talking about yourself, there.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:I'm not downplaying anything, I'm putting it into context.

You won't hear a single Democratic political candidate spouting off about Jews or on banning of freedom of speech or any of these other so-called justifications for leaving the only political movement that stands a chance of defeating the likes of Trump.

Universities are petri dishes; people go to them to experiment and further the process of growing up, but they only take out of them what they need.

In order to get ammunition against the left, the right is forced to nutpick college campuses, which should show you how pathetic the entire argument is.

Here in the uk, especially over the last decade or so, we have seen plenty of examples of lefties/'progressives' doing exactly that which I highlighted above... from people involved in politics as well as from university environments...

You say that 'universities are like petri dishes'... which is an interesting analogy... especially when you consider that petri dishes are the ideal environment for dangerous 'cultures' to grow... and if not dealt with properly, could easily spread to infect the wider population...!

Since you believe in racial genetic differences, I don't understand why you're upset anyway. You've already stated that you believe black people are either genetically more violent or more racist than white people, for example.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know a drunk person when I see one Didge. Laughing

So are you saying that if a customer in a shop abuses a young sales assistant, you'd say - that's fine because they're paying? Would you tell the young sales assistant to "suck it up" and be grateful because the customer is paying?

You can claim many things, but its hearsay Rags.

An individual can refuse to serve someone if they have been abusive towards them, but then someone else should still serve them, as after all its business.

Why should someone else serve them? They would be lucky not to be barred from the shop if they're abusing towards a sales assistant. There's no excuse for that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You can claim many things, but its hearsay Rags.

An individual can refuse to serve someone if they have been abusive towards them, but then someone else should still serve them, as after all its business.

Why should someone else serve them? They would be lucky not to be barred from the shop if they're abusing towards a sales assistant. There's no excuse for that.

Because it may have been the staff member being rude to them.
Until you have the facts, you cannot ban anyone without due course.
At the end of the day, abuse is a reasonable reason to deny serving someone.
So going off this where it was argued that people should be able to not serve homosexuals, because of their beliefs, is so far removed, its completely wrong. As its discrimination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So going off this where it was argued that people should be able to not serve homosexuals, because of their beliefs, is so far removed, its completely wrong. As its discrimination.

That would be for a more senior person to establish, and they generally know their own staff. Shop managers can certainly ban customers who are abusive - it's not a legal issue.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That would be for a more senior person to establish, and they generally know their own staff. Shop managers can certainly ban customers who are abusive - it's not a legal issue.

If proven they were abusive. Which will be each others words against each other. which is all irrelevant to the point where people arguing over where religious people can refuse to serve people based on their beliefs. They should never be allowed to do this, or the company should place them in positions, where they are not serving customers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Jules wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

.... petri dishes are the ideal environment for dangerous 'cultures' to grow... and if not dealt with properly, could easily spread to infect the wider population...!
TM, one could say the exact same thing about alt-right propagandists. You are a devout alt-right foot soldier, you pebble-dash this board with the right wing videos of that creepy far right guy, your hero.

Hear this: The holocaust did not start with killings, it started with words. The same sort of words you spew out, on  here day in, day out. The holocaust killings only happened after the words had done their job. Look in a mirror Tommy, you are that nasty fungus growing in a petri dish, you are talking about yourself, there.

When shouting 'sixhirb' at people (to try to shut down opinions you don't like) doesn't work anymore... shout 'alt-right' at them instead...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:27 pm

Is it trendy to be an "alt-right" person these days? I never heard the expression until recently.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Here in the uk, especially over the last decade or so, we have seen plenty of examples of lefties/'progressives' doing exactly that which I highlighted above... from people involved in politics as well as from university environments...

You say that 'universities are like petri dishes'... which is an interesting analogy... especially when you consider that petri dishes are the ideal environment for dangerous 'cultures' to grow... and if not dealt with properly, could easily spread to infect the wider population...!

Since you believe in racial genetic differences, I don't understand why you're upset anyway. You've already stated that you believe black people are either genetically more violent or more racist than white people, for example.

What has your above post/claim got to do with anything here...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is it trendy to be an "alt-right" person these days? I never heard the expression until recently.

Alt right is the new sixhirb...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is it trendy to be an "alt-right" person these days? I never heard the expression until recently.

lol!

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:06 pm

it is what Hill Shepherds and Neo Nazis now call themselves.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:26 am

Smile

The term "alt.right" is basically the neo-nazi movement in the USA re-branding itself, under the guidance largely of Breitbart/Steve Bannon et al, to distance itself further from the Nazis in Hitler's Germany, and other earlier fascist-racist hate groups...

Like Sarah Palin said, though --  "you can put lipstick on a pig.." but it still looks like a pig..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

it is what Hill Shepherds and Neo Nazis now call themselves.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No... it's what idiot lefties now call anyone who dares to not follow their corrupt 'progressive' agenda...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Alt right is the new sixhirb...! lol!

It was coined by RW folk to describe themselves, so blame them if you dislike the term, don't blame the lefties for using it.

Look at my initial post in this thread you will see that you walked straight into that one. You set yourself up for that punchline, with you talking about ''cultures spreading'' while spreading your own ideology nonstop.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Jules wrote:

When shouting 'sixhirb' at people (to try to shut down opinions you don't like) doesn't work anymore... shout 'alt-right' at them instead...!  lol!

No, not shouting at all, Tommy, just quietly posting.  Razz  Razz  Razz  If you want to make accusations of ''shouting'' then once again you need to consult your mirror. Cos you were the one angrily flinging loads of adjectives around, not me.  Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:05 pm

I don't give a fuck where it was coined or by whom... my point is that leftie twats like you just throw it at anyone who dares to disagree with your failed and corrupt 'progressive' agenda, same as how you used to shout 'sixhirb' at people!

Hence my post saying 'alt right' is the new 'sixhirb'...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Language!  
The kids are watchin'.  Suspect lol!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:24 pm

And again we see a prime example of leftie hypocrisy, getting all pious about a bit of language when it is normally the lefties who are throwing out the insults/rudeness/vulgarity...!

If it wasn't for their double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at All!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:34 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And again we see a prime example of leftie hypocrisy, getting all pious about a bit of language when it is normally the lefties who are throwing out the insults/rudeness/vulgarity...!

If it wasn't for their double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at All!!!

Give me strength! Tommy please go beg, borrow  or steal a sense of humour, urgently.  The only reason I'm teasing you about your bad language is because I don't normally see you using bad language. Yes many others use ripe language, including me. What of it?

You're like Trump, zero sense of humour. It's exceptionally rare that he ever  laughs,  apart from that scary rictus grin he does sometimes.

GTG. Have  a productive day! lovey eyes

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

No... it's what idiot lefties now call anyone who dares to not follow their corrupt 'progressive' agenda...
Rolling Eyes

You're a fucking idiot,  Tommy...
Deflection after deflection..

And now you're trying to rewrite history to suit your (and VoD's..) own stupidity and ignorance.

It is/was the American neo-nazi's  re-labeling themselves as the "alt.right"..
Not your imaginary "lefties"/"progressive" bogeymen...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Jules wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Give me strength! Tommy please go beg, borrow  or steal a sense of humour, urgently.  The only reason I'm teasing you about your bad language is because I don't normally see you using bad language. Yes many others use ripe language, including me. What of it?

You're like Trump, zero sense of humour. It's exceptionally rare that he ever  laughs,  apart from that scary rictus grin he does sometimes.

You insult me by calling me 'alt right', and I'm supposed to have a sense of humour about it!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:30 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You're a fucking idiot,  Tommy...
Deflection after deflection..

And now you're trying to rewrite history to suit your (and VoD's..) own stupidity and ignorance.

It is/was the American neo-nazi's  re-labeling themselves as the "alt.right"..
Not your imaginary "lefties"/"progressive" bogeymen...

If some people wish to call themselves 'alt right' then that is up to them... for leftie/'progressives' to call people 'alt right' for simply daring to disagree with their agenda and having a different opinion, is an insult.

That is my point.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:34 pm

Jules wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Tommy has a great sense of humour, and he's a nice person too. You're the one who took his post seriously in the first place. Did you miss the lol smiley?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

Tommy has a great sense of humour, and he's a nice person too. You're the one who took his post seriously in the first place. Did you miss the lol smiley?

Thank you Raggs... you're too kind!

(The cheque's in the post!)

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Thank you Raggs... you're too kind!

(The cheque's in the post!)

Laughing

Cheers Tommy - nice doing business with you. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Jules wrote:

You insult me by calling me 'alt right', and I'm supposed to have a sense of humour about it!?

Hand on heart I thought you would be dead proud of being called alt-right, based on the sort of posts you make regarding  aliens and gays.   Why I Left the Left - Page 2 265384880   Besides, you did once tell me you did not give a stuff about what I or anyone else thinks about you. Now you say you're 'insulted'. Mixed messages!
Ah well, nevermind. My bad.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Jules wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Hand on heart I thought you would be dead proud of being called alt-right, based on the sort of posts you make regarding  aliens and gays.   Why I Left the Left - Page 2 265384880   Besides, you did once tell me you did not give a stuff about what I or anyone else thinks about you. Now you say  you're 'insulted'. Mixed messages!
Ah well, nevermind. My bad.

Can you provide some examples to back up your claim...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:29 pm

OK tell you what, I take it all back. I retract all my posts. You love aliens & gays.
THE END.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Jules wrote:OK tell you what,  I take it all back. I retract all my posts. You love aliens & gays.
THE END.

Now, this is something that I do find to be... most amusing!!!

lol!

While you also claimed that I had no sense of humour...!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Lol Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Jules wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I will highlight this please.
Anyone want to guess why?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I will highlight this please.
Anyone want to guess why?

The Alt-right is too left for Tommy, they are not Far right enough

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:05 pm

No. I think it's very telling that he was insulted by that term and also that labels are fucking stupid and pointless.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:08 pm

eddie wrote:No. I think it's very telling that he was insulted by that term and also that labels are fucking stupid and pointless.

Sorry, but he feels insulted?
When he more than anyone is happy to use derogative terms to describe homosexuals, ethnic minorities

My heart bleeds for him

Everyone has labels thrown at them on here, maybe its because of his views, that they seem very on board and comparable to that of the Alt-Right, who are not the Far-Right, but just left of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:13 pm

So the pecking order is:

Right wing
Alt-right
Far-right

Yes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:14 pm

All Im saying is if he was what he was being accused of he'd be proud to say so.

It's a forum I'm not overly bothered about his feelings, I'm simply making a point.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:16 pm

eddie wrote:All Im saying is if he was what he was being accused of he'd be proud to say so.

It's a forum I'm not overly bothered about his feelings, I'm simply making a point.

Sorry, but that is just plain absurd, when there are people who are racist but won't admit that they are.
What you then do is reason based off their views.
So your claim that only people admit to being something if they are proud, is a falsehood.
You might find some that are proud, that does not mean all will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:35 am

The alt-right are racist, right-wing and nationalist -- in the American sense, at least.

They believe in a vastly majority-white, welfare-free (because, of course, white people don't need welfare -- except they actually do) nation that scoffs at silly conservative values like free trade.

I would say that Tommy is probably a bit left of that, since he does support nationalized things like the NHS and other public resources that are controlled by the state. I would only advise him that, 1, it's just stupid to be racist, and 2, the parties he supports most likely don't support anything being publicly owned or nationalized. In my extensive study of right-wing movements, the one thing they all have in common is that they hate it when the government takes a market like health care off the board so that people can't get rich in it.

That's why I feel like whatever else it says it stands for, the right has pretty much always been mainly focused on maintaining the status quo in which the wealthy are in charge.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:56 am

I am not racist, and I am not against immigration... I am against the open door/mass immigration that we have had for the last couple of decades.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:All Im saying is if he was what he was being accused of he'd be proud to say so.

Sorry, but that is just plain absurd,  when there are people who are racist but won't admit that they are.
What you then do is reason based off their views.
So your claim that only people admit to being something if they are proud, is a falsehood.
You might find some that are proud, that does not mean all will.

For Didge... I must be a racist, but I'm just hiding my racism!!!

https://youtu.be/vz4PjxSmtoI
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Yes Tommy, you are racist.

Its also very easy to reason why.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t19994-young-offenders-given-a-new-excuse-to-use-to-avoid-jail#385552

You posted the following racial comment.

Tommy Monk wrote:But only available to be used by the brown skinned ones...

Which as I demonstrated is complete bullshit.

Verdict:

Racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:20 pm

How to be a racist...

https://youtu.be/BY_DqzLGpCk
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Thorin wrote:Yes Tommy, you are racist.

Its also very easy to reason why.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t19994-young-offenders-given-a-new-excuse-to-use-to-avoid-jail#385552

You posted the following racial comment.

Tommy Monk wrote:But only available to be used by the brown skinned ones...

Which as I demonstrated is complete bullshit.

Verdict:

Racist

No response from Tommy

Guess some people do not like being exposed

Further proof?

The death of Stephen Lawrence, what was Tommy's views on his death?

Tommy Monk wrote:He was a wrongen

Based on no evidence what so ever but a hearsay claim, he had heard from other racist imbeciles.

Verdict:

Racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:42 pm

The other thread about courts being able to accept claims of discrimination from blacks and Asians for lighter sentences is clear!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The other thread about courts being able to accept claims of discrimination from blacks and Asians for lighter sentences is clear!

Really, since when are ethnic minorities only of brown skin, or as you now claim Asian or Black?

Also, its not just about those who might have suffered discrimination, is it?

Verdict

Racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Puss off dodge... it is clear what the article was saying!

And there is already a thread on it if you want to keep discussion there... this thread is about something else.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next