NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Draft-Dodging’ Donald Trump Blasted For Speech To Military Aboard Warship

Go down

‘Draft-Dodging’ Donald Trump Blasted For Speech To Military Aboard Warship Empty ‘Draft-Dodging’ Donald Trump Blasted For Speech To Military Aboard Warship

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Donald Trump has drawn sharp criticism from US veterans after making a speech aboard a new warship carrier whilst wearing a military coat and hat - despite his own questionable service record.
The President appeared to relish sporting a green naval bomber jacket and baseball cap when he spoke in Virginia on Thursday and made clear his delight: “You know what, they just gave me this beautiful jacket. They said, ‘Here Mr President, please take this home.’

“I said, ‘Let me wear it,’ and then they gave me the beautiful hat and I said, ‘You know, maybe I’ll do that’. We have a great ‘Make America great again’ hat but I said, ‘This is a special day, we’re wearing this, right?’”

Trump received five draft deferments during the Vietnam War - four for college and one for “bone spurs” in his heels.

Before this the athletically-built, six foot two-tall, 22-year-old played American football, tennis, squash and was just about to fall in love with golf. A number of people claiming to be veterans of the US armed forces made their displeasure known.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/draft-dodging-donald-trump_uk_58b8815ce4b02a4e8ddb7045?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

‘Draft-Dodging’ Donald Trump Blasted For Speech To Military Aboard Warship Empty Re: ‘Draft-Dodging’ Donald Trump Blasted For Speech To Military Aboard Warship

Post by JulesV Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:21 am

Thorin wrote:Donald Trump has drawn sharp criticism from US veterans after making a speech aboard a new warship carrier whilst wearing a military coat and hat - despite his own questionable service record.
The President appeared to relish sporting a green naval bomber jacket and baseball cap when he spoke in Virginia on Thursday and made clear his delight: “You know what, they just gave me this beautiful jacket. They said, ‘Here Mr President, please take this home.’

“I said, ‘Let me wear it,’ and then they gave me the beautiful hat and I said, ‘You know, maybe I’ll do that’. We have a great ‘Make America great again’ hat but I said, ‘This is a special day, we’re wearing this, right?’”

Trump received five draft deferments during the Vietnam War - four for college and one for “bone spurs” in his heels.

Before this the athletically-built, six foot two-tall, 22-year-old played American football, tennis, squash and was just about to fall in love with golf. A number of people claiming to be veterans of the US armed forces made their displeasure known.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/draft-dodging-donald-trump_uk_58b8815ce4b02a4e8ddb7045?utm_hp_ref=uk

Yes he kept getting the equivalent of "sick notes'' from his well paid doctor that excused him from active service.

He grossly disrespected John Mcain. He also dishonoured the mother of a Muslim soldier who died in active service, saying she looked like she wasn't allowed to speak. Look how terrified his own wife often looks in his presence when her smiley mask slips, it's as if she's frightened to breathe, let alone speak.

(I could say a lot more but you might accuse me of being off topic and you'd probably be right)

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down