NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporters Can't Stop Laughing While Covering A Pelvic Thrust Workout Video

2 posters

Go down

Reporters Can't Stop Laughing While Covering A Pelvic Thrust Workout Video  Empty Reporters Can't Stop Laughing While Covering A Pelvic Thrust Workout Video

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:54 pm

A new workout invention that gives the Shake Weight a run for its money has news anchors in stitches.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5778/Reporters-Can-t-Stop-Laughing-While-Covering-A-Pelvic-Thrust-Workout-Video#vJsw6sfMZ3LfV83m.99

lol!

Back to top Go down

Reporters Can't Stop Laughing While Covering A Pelvic Thrust Workout Video  Empty Re: Reporters Can't Stop Laughing While Covering A Pelvic Thrust Workout Video

Post by Syl Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:59 pm

That's very infectious, it made me lol lol!

I think the mans facial expressions was the thing that set them off.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Reporters Can't Stop Laughing While Covering A Pelvic Thrust Workout Video  Empty Re: Reporters Can't Stop Laughing While Covering A Pelvic Thrust Workout Video

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Syl wrote:That's very infectious, it made me lol lol!

I think the mans facial expressions was the thing that set them off.

I was in stitches Syl

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:23 pm

I was too Thor...I showed it to my OH and so was he.

Laughing is very contagious, I love to see people having a real good belly laugh. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Thorin wrote:A new workout invention that gives the Shake Weight a run for its money has news anchors in stitches.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5778/Reporters-Can-t-Stop-Laughing-While-Covering-A-Pelvic-Thrust-Workout-Video#vJsw6sfMZ3LfV83m.99  
lol!

lol!  The best giggly vids are the ones where you know that the people involved are not normally giggly types.  People like Phil Schofield, Holly Willoughby (& Fern Britton of old) are naturally giggly so I don't find them funny when they have laughing fits.

But when I see the serious, sober  types rolling about helplesly laughing, I start laughing uncontrollably too, it's completely infectious.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 pm

These are among my best ones. I like the first one cos she (Ulrika) is laughing at herself.

I like this second one cos of how helplessly those poor presenters laughed. She fell twice and the second fall was  even funnier. The way her ankle wobbled the second time round cracks me up. Anyone who walks so weirdly deserves to fall over anyway.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down