NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE YEAR OF THE CHINESE FIRE ROOSTER

4 posters

Go down

THE YEAR OF THE CHINESE FIRE ROOSTER  Empty THE YEAR OF THE CHINESE FIRE ROOSTER

Post by eddie Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:48 am

I am alert
Ready to take action
The first on the scene
The last to leave
I take chances
But I am precise
I know where things belong
I am orderly and fastidious
Nothing escapes me
I am always prepared
I never give up or in
I AM THE ROOSTER

With Chinese New Year 2017 approaching it’s again time to know the 2017 Chinese Zodiac Predictions. Get an insight on what the Chinese New Year has in store from professional developments to all the general activities of your life with our chinese zodiac 2017. So whether you are planning a holiday, expecting a long awaited raise or even a good turn to your love life we have the answers to it all.
The Year of the Rooster will be a powerful one, with no middle of the road when it comes to moving forward. This year, impressions count. You’ll want to look your best and be clear on your intentions concerning love, money, and business. Stick to practical and well-proven paths to ensure success, rather than risky ventures.

Remember: In a Rooster Year, all of the Chinese animals can reap great rewards by tapping into Rooster traits. Loyalty, commitment, hard work, family values, and top-notch appearances are just some of the characteristics that will be rewarded this year. Read on to see what YOU can expect over the next 12 months – “as the Rooster crows!”

Which chinese zodiac signs are you?

Click here to find your CHINESE sign: http://astrologyclub.org/chinese-horoscope/2017-year-rooster/

THE YEAR OF THE CHINESE FIRE ROOSTER  Img_5910
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

THE YEAR OF THE CHINESE FIRE ROOSTER  Empty Re: THE YEAR OF THE CHINESE FIRE ROOSTER

Post by nicko Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:41 pm

My friend had a neighbour who had a ROOSTER, it woke him up as soon as it got light, sitting on top of his pen crowing like mad. He complained to him and was told to fcuk off. He shot the Cock off the pen!! He was fined £200 and lost his gun, he said it was worth it. He moved a few months later.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

THE YEAR OF THE CHINESE FIRE ROOSTER  Empty Re: THE YEAR OF THE CHINESE FIRE ROOSTER

Post by eddie Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Could've saved himself a lot of bother and money, and the life of a poor rooster, had he just moved in the first place.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Why would he move, he loved where he lived? I would have shot the nuisance myself , especially after the owner was so rude.
try being woke up at 3.30 in the morning ever day.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:04 pm

The thread isn't about roosters. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:07 pm

????????? it's all about Roosters 'aint it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:11 pm

That's a big cock MAJOR, Handy Andy had one like that.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Year of the Red Cock- or Donald Trump, if you prefer.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down