NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers

2 posters

Go down

If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers Empty If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:57 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/if-parents-were-brutally-honest-with-their-toddlers_us_588684b3e4b070d8cad4e92d?section=us_good-news

Brilliant and even more so the ending

lol!

Back to top Go down

If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers Empty Re: If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:23 pm

Okay gonna have to be honest - I'm sometimes like that with my daughter! If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers 3489511464

She will tell me a joke and I'll say "you know that's a really terrible joke right?" It makes her laugh so hysterically, she seems to get that humour for some reason. She makes a lot of noise when she puts on her shoes Rolling Eyes and I'll say "okay mate you're not pushing out a baby!" and she laughs till she cries. I'll also say "the reason you go to bed before me is so I get a break from you...you noisy, stinky kid!!" That's her favourite.

No joke. That kid and me have the same sense of humour. I really like her!

Last edited by eddie on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers Empty Re: If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:24 pm

eddie wrote:Okay gonna have to be honest - I'm sometimes like that with my daughter! If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers 3489511464

She will tell me a joke and I'll say "you know that's a really terrible joke right?" It makes her laugh so hysterically, she seems to get that humour for some reason. She makes a lot of noise when she puts on her shoes Rolling Eyes and I'll say "okay mate you're not oushing out a baby!" and she laughs till she cries. I'll also say "the reason you go to bed before me is so I get a break from you...you noisy, stinky kid!!" That's her favourite.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Hahahaha it's true! Dont know if that's good parenting or not but we crack up laughing quite a lot.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:30 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahaha it's true! Dont know if that's good parenting or not but we crack up laughing quite a lot.

Nothing wrong with being honest with your own child   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:Hahahaha it's true! Dont know if that's good parenting or not but we crack up laughing quite a lot.

Yeah it's returned back to me. The other night she told me that I was a terrible cook because her pasta "tasted like feet" (one of my expressions) Laughing
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yeah it's returned back to me. The other night she told me that I was a terrible cook because her pasta "tasted like feet" (one of my expressions) Laughing

Was that the Stilton being used in the sauce?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:46 pm

eddie wrote:Okay gonna have to be honest - I'm sometimes like that with my daughter! If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers 3489511464

She will tell me a joke and I'll say "you know that's a really terrible joke right?" It makes her laugh so hysterically, she seems to get that humour for some reason. She makes a lot of noise when she puts on her shoes Rolling Eyes and I'll say "okay mate you're not pushing out a baby!" and she laughs till she cries. I'll also say "the reason you go to bed before me is so I get a break from you...you noisy, stinky kid!!" That's her favourite.

I love that. It's great when you and your offspring share the same sense of offbeat humour. I did with my son (still do) A good laugh gets you through all sorts of rubbish through life....it's great that you can do this together.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Thorin wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/if-parents-were-brutally-honest-with-their-toddlers_us_588684b3e4b070d8cad4e92d?section=us_good-news

lol!

lol!
I don't think that little girl quite gets the irony yet. If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers 2984306523
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol!

lol!
I don't think that little girl quite gets the irony yet. If Parents Were Brutally Honest With Their Toddlers 2984306523

So true, the ending really had me in stitches

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Distraction and/or bribery.... always useful when you are dealing with children. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down