NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help the U.S. Postal Service choose the official Trump stamp!

3 posters

Go down

Help the U.S. Postal Service choose the official Trump stamp! Empty Help the U.S. Postal Service choose the official Trump stamp!

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Help the U.S. Postal Service choose the official Trump stamp! C205asoUsAAosVB
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Help the U.S. Postal Service choose the official Trump stamp! Empty Re: Help the U.S. Postal Service choose the official Trump stamp!

Post by Syl Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:45 pm

I'm drawn to No 10...the dove on head effect, it's rather arty.

No 5 looks like that alien that burst out of John Hurts stomach. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Help the U.S. Postal Service choose the official Trump stamp! Empty Re: Help the U.S. Postal Service choose the official Trump stamp!

Post by eddie Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:59 pm

8 or 16 for me. Numero eight reminds me of an orange can't think why and 16 is just a reminder of why some people should not have hair.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:05 pm

I'm going with 12 or 14 -- he looks like a Chernobyl potato.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:20 pm

14 was tempting.

And I really don't think I've ever seen a person who looks like a Chernobyl potato before.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down