NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Beiber up to?

4 posters

Go down

What is Beiber up to? Empty What is Beiber up to?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:48 am

FFS!....You are just doing a fucking Britney Spears...Take a fucking break, you have plenty of money to do so!

No 

Back to top Go down

What is Beiber up to? Empty Re: What is Beiber up to?

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:43 am

He does seem like a brat, what's he up to now? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:49 am

Speeding, down the Miami strip...In his lambourgini, whilst drunk and under the influence of cannabis!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:23 am

Holy crap; I've heard of this unfortunate tendency of his before ... did you hear about the time he was confronted by one of our NFL players (retired)? http://www.ballerstatus.com/2013/05/28/nfl-player-confronts-justin-bieber-over-reckless-driving/

Thing is, if he doesn't stop he's going to kill somebody or himself. Somebody just needs to kick his ass for him, I think ...  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:29 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Holy crap; I've heard of this unfortunate tendency of his before ... did you hear about the time he was confronted by one of our NFL players (retired)? http://www.ballerstatus.com/2013/05/28/nfl-player-confronts-justin-bieber-over-reckless-driving/

Thing is, if he doesn't stop he's going to kill somebody or himself. Somebody just needs to kick his ass for him, I think ...  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I don't think that anyone will be able to reign him in, it doesn't seem in any rush to settle down, and his only saving grace will be a partner (he's only 19 though)....And they are going have to very strong, or at least on a similar pay packet...Didn't Britney get through it?....Certainly Justin Timberlake was a child star...Never seemed to have the problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Catman wrote:Speeding, down the Miami strip...In his lambourgini, whilst drunk and under the influence of cannabis!

Too much too soon  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:Speeding, down the Miami strip...In his lambourgini, whilst drunk and under the influence of cannabis!

Too much too soon  Sad

..Let's hope that he doesn't become another child star tragedy, like River Pheonix..etc  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Too much too soon  Sad

..Let's hope that he doesn't become another child star tragedy, like River Pheonix..etc  No 

It's pathetic Phil, he's so fortunate and could be a great role model What is Beiber up to? Sigh31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:39 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

It's pathetic Phil, he's so fortunate and could be a great role model What is Beiber up to? Sigh31

It's all gone to his head i'm afraid, perhaps his parents might stand a chance of getting through to him, but he's still very young....and at 19  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

It's all gone to his head i'm afraid, perhaps his parents might stand a chance of getting through to him, but he's still very young....and at 19  No 

He's technically an adult and responsible for his own actions. Unfortunately his wealth means his actions will have little effect. Some people have no shame  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:47 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

He's technically an adult and responsible for his own actions. Unfortunately his wealth means his actions will have little effect.  Some people have no shame  Sad 

Someone needs to knock some sense into that horrible little prick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:48 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

He's technically an adult and responsible for his own actions. Unfortunately his wealth means his actions will have little effect.  Some people have no shame  Sad 

Half of me was wondering whether this has been just another kind of marketing stunt, he's been wanting to shed his image of being a sweet little boy for quite a while now..Perhaps to move his music career in a different direction, perhaps a more bad boy image, that wouldn't surprise me at all.  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Apparently #wewillalwaysupportyoujustin is trending on twitter at the moment in relation to this.

The fanbases of celebrities are beyond fucking retarded.
Recently there was a case of some music artist, can't remember who, used someone's art as an album cover without her permission and when the person threatened to take her to court she started getting constant threats of death and rape by the artist's rabid fans.

Fucking disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:48 am

@QoH
Agree the celebrity culture is madness
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cass Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:Apparently #wewillalwaysupportyoujustin is trending on twitter at the moment in relation to this.

Recently there was a case of some music artist, can't remember who, used someone's art as an album cover without her permission and when the person threatened to take her to court she started getting constant threats of death and rape by the artist's rabid fans.

Fucking disgusting.

Quite.keyboard warriorism at its worst. The main news/media channels play into this by making it a breaking news alert when he makes bail and giving the story oxygen. Really?

Getting back to the original question....I don't care. I have no interest in him or any other celebrity. At all. I only hope he doesn't hurt anyone else on his downward spiral.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:02 am

Cass wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:Apparently #wewillalwaysupportyoujustin is trending on twitter at the moment in relation to this.

Fucking disgusting.

Quite.keyboard warriorism at its worst. The main news/media channels play into this by making it a breaking news alert when he makes bail and giving the story oxygen. Really?

Getting back to the original question....I don't care. I have no interest in him or any other celebrity. At all. I only hope he doesn't hurt anyone else on his downward spiral.

Celebrity journalism gets a lot of attention and is very easy to do -- a toxic combination for the corporate-run media.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:19 am

Its lazy and sloppy journalism.

Reality Tv shows are basically another type of zoo. Andy Warhol has a lot to answer for.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:10 am

He's been arrested again, or he handed himself into the police!

lol! lol! lol! 

I'm looking forward to his next record release!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:12 am

...New one...apparently!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:22 am

....Justin try.....That!

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down