NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down

5 posters

Go down

Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down  Empty Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:26 pm

After 34-year-old Wagner Lima died suddenly on New Year's Day in a motorcycle accident, dozens of family members and friends attended the Paraguayan cowboy's funeral.
Among those grieving was Sereno, Wagner's beloved horse and best friend.
"This horse was everything to him," Wagner's brother Wando told Globo News. "It was as if the horse knew what was happening and wanted to say goodbye."
Watch the video below to see what happened during this tear-jerking moment

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/1991/Cowboy-Dies-Suddenly-Then-His-Grieving-Horse-Smells-His-Casket-And-Breaks-Down#GU5VKOpWh6SYZZ1m.99

Back to top Go down

Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down  Empty Re: Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down

Post by Bella Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:35 pm

OMG, can't  cope with this sort of thing. Sad  Why is it that animals make us cry more than humans do sometimes?
Bella
Bella
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down  Empty Re: Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Bella wrote:OMG, can't  cope with this sort of thing. Sad  Why is it that animals make us cry more than humans do sometimes?

Not sure Bella why it generates that much more when we see animals sad, but it certainly shows that some animals have as much empathy and love as humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:51 pm

I saw this in the paper yesterday, it made me cry.....and it has again. Sad

I agree about animals seeming to have more empathy than humans sometimes, I know some people say we cant put human emotions onto animals because they don't feel the same as we do....I don't believe that though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:52 pm

So after watching this....does this put anyone off eating these human-emotion-animals?

Might be a video of a cow crying over split milk next....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:53 pm

eddie wrote:So after watching this....does this put anyone off eating these human-emotion-animals?

Nope   Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:54 pm

eddie wrote:So after watching this....does this put anyone off eating these human-emotion-animals?

Yes it does.....Selfishly I will probably still buy meat though for OH, and no doubt eat some of it when I cant be bothered to cook 2 different meals.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:03 pm

So the poor old horse has taught you nothing?
Step out of your meat comfort zone and change your way of eating!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:08 pm

eddie wrote:So the poor old horse has taught you nothing?

Tell that to the tiger then.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:11 pm

I will! You'll see. I'll be that idiot you see dead on TV cos she tried to talk to a tiger about going veggie.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:26 pm

eddie wrote:I will! You'll see. I'll be that idiot you see dead on TV cos she tried to talk to a tiger about going veggie.

You could dress like one if it helps?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Hahahahah that's too cute
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Syl wrote:

Yes it does.....Selfishly I will probably still buy meat though for OH, and no doubt eat some of it when I cant be bothered to cook 2 different meals.

Yes, that's me too. If lived alone I doubt I would eat much meat. May be tempted by bacon and the odd steak though Embarassed
Bella
Bella
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:05 am

no Razz Razz Razz
did It make you consider that humans are just animals too Suspect Suspect
animals eat animals regardless of emotions

life feeds on life.

Do you ever consider the great spiritual revelations of the funguses mediations cut short by your consumption of their being?
geek geek geek
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:11 am

Syl wrote:I saw this in the paper yesterday, it made me cry.....and it has again. Sad

I agree about animals seeming to have more empathy than humans sometimes, I know some people say we cant put human emotions onto animals because they don't feel the same as we do....I don't believe that though.

it is product of Abrahamism that says only humans have souls Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
it is one of the reasons I don't like it and have no respect for it, because it is Just wrong.

most pagan derived faiths have animal souls.
from the Celts and court of ravens
to the Aboriginals roo and emu brothers and sisters Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:35 am

veya_victaous wrote:

no Razz Razz Razz

life feeds on life.

Do you ever consider the great spiritual revelations of the funguses mediations cut short by your consumption of their being?
geek geek geek

You mean a screaming mushroom???? affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:I will! You'll see. I'll be that idiot you see dead on TV cos she tried to talk to a tiger about going veggie.

You could dress like one if it helps?

lol!

That's brilliant. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:26 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:I saw this in the paper yesterday, it made me cry.....and it has again. Sad

it is product of Abrahamism that says only humans have souls Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
it is one of the reasons I don't like it and have no respect for it, because it is Just wrong.

Do you ever think the more we evolve the less we know instinctively?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Bella wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes, that's me too. If lived alone I doubt I would eat much meat. May be tempted by bacon and the odd steak though Embarassed

I was veggie (no meat) for years before I married, could easily be again if I was just cooking for myself....I do love fish though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:04 pm

Syl wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

that is a interesting thought...
remember evolution is not always 'stronger' it is just change over time.

I'd say that some of our recent evolution has really been domestication , we are generally becoming softer and 'easier to maintain', more of us can live in close confines with each other and will just follow and do what we're told. Many would really struggle to look after themselves without the infrastructure of our domestication, like chickens or cows and other domestic animals.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:26 am

eddie wrote:
So the poor old horse has taught you nothing?

Rolling Eyes

I sincerely doubt that many people on here have ever eaten horsemeat...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:

no Razz Razz Razz

life feeds on life.

geek geek geek
Idea

And...

It has been recognised since at least the early 1970s, if not earlier,  that plants have "feelings" too, reacting physically to "painful" and "pleasant" stimuli in their environment..       Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down  3922118137
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

that is a interesting thought...
remember evolution is not always 'stronger' it is just change over time.

I'd say that some of our recent evolution has really been domestication , we are generally becoming softer and 'easier to maintain', more of us can live in close confines with each other and will just follow and do what we're told. Many would really struggle to look after themselves without the infrastructure of our domestication, like chickens or cows and other domestic animals.

cyclops

The Human species is not an 'intuitive' animal....

What many people often mistake for instinctive knowledge, or some form of natural-born 'intuition', is in fact learned behaviour, developed over the first 7-->>10 years of their lives..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:46 am

Smile

SEEING this horse grieve over the loss of his friend doesn't surprise me in the least...

Over the years, I have witnessed various degrees of grieving and loss being expressed by dogs, cats and birds,  at various times and in their own ways..          Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down  988787160
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:06 am

I had pet rats as a kid and when one died the other clearly went into mourning (normally had a pair of females) i have no doubt that human emotions are not that much more advanced than most mammals, at least. Reptiles I'm not so sure but they definitely have individual personalities but the limited facial expression makes it hard Cowboy Dies Suddenly, Then His Grieving Horse Smells His Casket And Breaks Down  2190311264 (I breed Blue tongues, have been fully licensed for over a decade)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down