NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Alexa Gone Wild! (ORIGINAL)

4 posters

Go down

Amazon Alexa Gone Wild! (ORIGINAL) Empty Amazon Alexa Gone Wild! (ORIGINAL)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5p0gqCIEa8

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Amazon Alexa Gone Wild! (ORIGINAL) Empty Re: Amazon Alexa Gone Wild! (ORIGINAL)

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Naughty Alexa
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Amazon Alexa Gone Wild! (ORIGINAL) 12859154_G

Amazon's "Alexa" is making it easy to order anything your heart desires, but that might cause a few problems.

A 6-year-old Texas girl named Brooke told the device to order a dollhouse and cookies. Little did she know, her mom's Amazon account was linked up to Alexa.

"I said to her Alexa, 'Can you please order a dollhouse and some cookies?'" Brooke recalled, and fully expected them to arrive.

Brooke's mother, Megan Neitzel, says she was surprised Christmas night when she received a notification that her order had shipped.

"And I thought I haven't ordered anything today," Neitzel said.

Brooke got what she wanted when four pounds of cookies and a nearly $200 dollhouse showed up. The family says they have been enjoying the cookies, but plan to donate the dollhouse.

Brooke says the next time she wants something, she'll be sure to ask mom and dad first.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/34200849/texas-family-surprised-to-receive-items-ordered-by-6-year-old-girl-through-alexa
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:33 pm

So if I get me an Alexa...I can order lots of bags and belts and scarves and bangles....and tell my credit card company that "Alexa did it".
Nice. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:14 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Amazon Alexa Gone Wild! (ORIGINAL) 12859154_G

Amazon's "Alexa" is making it easy to order anything your heart desires, but that might cause a few problems.

A 6-year-old Texas girl named Brooke told the device to order a dollhouse and cookies. Little did she know, her mom's Amazon account was linked up to Alexa.

"I said to her Alexa, 'Can you please order a dollhouse and some cookies?'" Brooke recalled, and fully expected them to arrive.

Brooke's mother, Megan Neitzel, says she was surprised Christmas night when she received a notification that her order had shipped.

"And I thought I haven't ordered anything today," Neitzel said.

Brooke got what she wanted when four pounds of cookies and a nearly $200 dollhouse showed up. The family says they have been enjoying the cookies, but plan to donate the dollhouse.

Brooke says the next time she wants something, she'll be sure to ask mom and dad first.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/34200849/texas-family-surprised-to-receive-items-ordered-by-6-year-old-girl-through-alexa

Bullshite.  The only thing Brooke did wrong is get caught.  

Don't believe her.  Next time she'll know to beat mum to the door when the package arrives, and remove the itemized listing on the credit card bill when it comes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down