NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British people fear fascism is spreading across the world in wake of Donald Trump victory, poll finds

3 posters

Go down

British people fear fascism is spreading across the world in wake of Donald Trump victory, poll finds Empty British people fear fascism is spreading across the world in wake of Donald Trump victory, poll finds

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:44 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/fascism-spreading-across-world-bmg-poll-trump-brexit-le-pen-wilders-petry-a7492981.html

Unless this is an extremist far right forum, I see no reason as to why it was removed.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

British people fear fascism is spreading across the world in wake of Donald Trump victory, poll finds Empty Re: British people fear fascism is spreading across the world in wake of Donald Trump victory, poll finds

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:27 pm

the original O/P wasnt....

YOU altered that....

I merely removed the second post to it...which was nothing but incitement.....

more dirty games scrat??

the post I removed is sitting hapily in "hidden threads" with a RECORD OF WHAT I DID (exactly) sitting in the log of mods activities....(which cannot be altered....even by Ben)

now if the O/P has been removed/altered....that was NOT by any mod AFAIK....and the only other person that could do that is.............the poster himself......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

British people fear fascism is spreading across the world in wake of Donald Trump victory, poll finds Empty Re: British people fear fascism is spreading across the world in wake of Donald Trump victory, poll finds

Post by scrat Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:49 pm

I'm not against merging threads if this happens, as long as nothing is left out. You ought to negotiate with the OP as to the title, as that is most often a part of the message. Eds and I have negotiated these shoals before.

I think this is a misunderstanding, or misconfrontation, that could easily be worked out if the two communicated.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down