NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020

5 posters

Go down

Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020 Empty Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020

Post by eddie Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020

Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020 Img_5422

Kanye West has come out in support of Donald Trump, telling a stunned audience in California that he has been inspired to run for President himself in 2020.

To a collective boo from the audience, an undeterred Kanye West explained that even though he didn’t vote for either candidate earlier in the month, “if I would have voted, I would have voted on Trump“.

He went onto reiterate his plans to run in the 2020 presidential election, a promise he made last year at the MTV VMA’s.

West told the crowd that he’s thinking of running in 2020 partly because Trump has proved that you don’t need to be a politician to win the White House, and partly because he has real ideas for America.

“I don’t say 2020 out of disrespect to our president at all. I’ll just say I got some ideas about the way that we should connect our ideas. “

“And we should use opposite parties that the Republicans, that the Democrats, that everyone that ran that had an idea that people agreed with should be the collective ideas that are used to run the country. And that should mean more.”

Factmag.com reports:

“There’s things I liked about Trump’s campaign… There’s methods, non-political methods to speaking, that I like – that I feel were very futuristic.”

“That style and that method of communication has proven that it can be a politically correct way of communication. And I fuck with that.”

Kanye is now saying how he loved Trumps debate style. Kanye is glad Trump inspired racists to reveal themselves. "This is the beginning"

— Raptor (@RaptorJesuss) November 18, 2016

He also reiterated his desire to run for president in 2020, though he didn’t say which party he would be trying to seek the nomination from.

Video on link: http://yournewswire.com/kanye-west-trump-2020/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020 Empty Re: Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020

Post by Miffs2 Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Did he even vote? I would be stunned if he could spell X
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020 Empty Re: Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020

Post by eddie Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Did he even vote? I would be stunned if he could spell X

Good point! He is an erm....interesting character....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:04 pm

Kanye West is a well educated guy. He was not from a poor family, he grew up in a middle class family. His mum was a university professor who taught English in the USA and other countries.

I despise Kanye West. He is incredibly vain and he really should stop making a fool of himself regarding his presidential ambitions. No one is going to vote for a vain little idiot with a miserable, sad face.

I hope he's not trying to compare himself with Obama. If so, ... in his dreams

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:48 pm

I quite agree. He is one of those people who's massive ego far outweighs his talent.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:27 pm

I wonder who the democrats will be fielding as the next presidential candidate. Personally I wouldn't mind Chelsea Clinton but unfortunately the Clinton name is indelibly tainted now.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Jules wrote:I wonder who the democrats will be fielding as the next presidential candidate. Personally  I wouldn't mind Chelsea Clinton but unfortunately  the Clinton name is indelibly tainted now.

Michelle Obama seems to be a popular choice but apparently, she's not interested in politics so ive heard.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Jules wrote:I wonder who the democrats will be fielding as the next presidential candidate. Personally  I wouldn't mind Chelsea Clinton but unfortunately  the Clinton name is indelibly tainted now.

Michelle Obama seems to be a popular choice but apparently, she's not interested in politics so ive heard.

Sensible woman. Don't go there, Mrs O!! What a Face
After a successful and scandal free 8 year stint as first lady, she should step back from public life and continue the fine job of raising her two kids to be decent human beings.
But Trump might give her a minor ceremonial role as ambassador of summat or other, he seems to respect her.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Jules wrote:
eddie wrote:

Sensible woman. Don't go there, Mrs O!!  What a Face
After a successful  and scandal free 8 year stint as first lady, she should step back from public life and continue the fine job of raising her two kids to be decent human beings.
But Trump might give her a minor ceremonial role as ambassador of summat or other, he seems to respect her.

Well I think that would be right and fitting actually. She certainly should do something as she seems extremely liked and well-respected.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:33 am

Jules wrote:
I wonder who the democrats will be fielding as the next presidential candidate. Personally  I wouldn't mind Chelsea Clinton but unfortunately  the Clinton name is indelibly tainted now.
cyclops

I COULD suggest giving Chelsea Clinton maybe another 16--20 years or so, to mature into the role, and distancing her that little further from present day kerfuffles...

I wonder if those suggesting her for 2020, have an idea as to potential photo' ops, rather than actual suitability for the job -- Imagine Chelsea Clinton, Justin Trudeau and Prince William, and their respective spouses --  a Paparazzi's dream come true  !         santa
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:05 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Jules wrote:
I wonder who the democrats will be fielding as the next presidential candidate. Personally  I wouldn't mind Chelsea Clinton but unfortunately  the Clinton name is indelibly tainted now.
cyclops

I COULD suggest giving Chelsea Clinton maybe another 16--20 years or so, to mature into the role, and distancing her that little further from present day kerfuffles...

I wonder if those suggesting her for 2020, have an idea as to potential photo' ops,  rather than actual suitability for the job --  Imagine Chelsea Clinton, Justin Trudeau and Prince William, and their respective spouses --  a Paparazzi's dream come true  !         santa

If it's that far into the future, she has a chance. Believe it or not, I wanted her to run THIS time, instead of her mum and I said so.  She is very polished and has an angelic aura about her.  Her investment banker husband needs to keep his nose very  clean though. We have seen how the activities of spouses can be used against presidential candidates, not only to smear but also as diversion tactics.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:02 pm

If investment banker means a bad rap, how does real estate developer sound?  I think we're missing something here.  Occupations seem to give off certain odors, but obviously there are perfumes that can cover that up.  Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:If investment banker means a bad rap, how does real estate developer sound?  I think we're missing something here.  Occupations seem to give off certain odors, but obviously there are perfumes that can cover that up.  Twisted Evil
I hear Wall Street is sponsored by Eau de Greed cologne.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Jules wrote:
Original Quill wrote:If investment banker means a bad rap, how does real estate developer sound?  I think we're missing something here.  Occupations seem to give off certain odors, but obviously there are perfumes that can cover that up.  Twisted Evil

But it only works in New York.  Out in Iowa they call that Eau de Kawl Pâté. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Jules wrote:

But it only works in New York.  Out in Iowa they call that Eau de Kawl Pâté. Rolling Eyes

Boom Boom!!!!! Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020 2696538800

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:43 pm

Jules wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Boom Boom!!!!!   Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020 2696538800

Kanye West Supports Donald Trump, Vows To Run In 2020 43

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:00 pm

President West.
It does have a ring to it Razz

We can have Prime Minister Honey G
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:53 pm

But is 'Kenya' West a Muslim? I'm pretty sure he wasn't born in this country.

We just got the country back. We can't let them take it away again.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down