NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aid convoy that took Jihadi John hostage Alan Henning to Syria was infiltrated by fanatics

3 posters

Go down

Aid convoy that took Jihadi John hostage Alan Henning to Syria was infiltrated by fanatics  Empty Aid convoy that took Jihadi John hostage Alan Henning to Syria was infiltrated by fanatics

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Alan Henning was one of the nicest guys you'd hope to meet.   He gave me a ride in his taxi a week before he got abducted in Syria.   We chatted about his dreams of helping the kids out there, how he'd been out there before and how all he wanted to do was help.  I asked him if he wasn't afraid for his life, etc.   He said no, he didn't think like that.  What mattered were the kids.  As I got out of the cab, I said to him...'Please be careful out there.  You're an angel.'     I can remember that cab ride like it was yesterday.   Everytime I see his picture in the media I remember that conversation and it makes me so so sad.

Aid convoy that took Jihadi John hostage Alan Henning to Syria was infiltrated by fanatics  Alan%20Henning%20Memorial%20Garden%20Salford

Murdered British aid worker Alan Henning was taken to Syria on a convoy linked to extremists, a court has heard.
Mr Henning, of Salford, Greater Manchester, was beheaded by ISIS executioner Jihadi John in 2014 after travelling to the Middle East in convoys with men now on trial for terror offences.
The aid convoys were allegedly used as cover to send thousands of pounds in money and equipment to terrorists as part of a scheme to set up a team of 'night snipers' in Syria.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3941190/ISIS-victim-Alan-Hemming-went-Syria-convoy-linked-extremists.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Aid convoy that took Jihadi John hostage Alan Henning to Syria was infiltrated by fanatics  Empty Re: Aid convoy that took Jihadi John hostage Alan Henning to Syria was infiltrated by fanatics

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:05 pm

I always thought some of them had something to do with it and were up to no good!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Aid convoy that took Jihadi John hostage Alan Henning to Syria was infiltrated by fanatics  Empty Re: Aid convoy that took Jihadi John hostage Alan Henning to Syria was infiltrated by fanatics

Post by eddie Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Hang on! Sorry a bit tired....is this a claim that Henning was helping the terrorists?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:07 pm

eddie wrote:Hang on! Sorry a bit tired....is this a claim that Henning was helping the terrorists?

no, the people helping to orchestrate it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:10 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Hang on! Sorry a bit tired....is this a claim that Henning was helping the terrorists?

no, the people helping to orchestrate it.

Der. Sorry didn't read it properly.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down