NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump

+7
Original Quill
Irn Bru
magica
Syl
Tommy Monk
eddie
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Go down

More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump Empty More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:44 pm

A witness who’s backing a woman’s child rape claims against Donald Trump also accused the Republican presidential nominee of sexually assaulting another, even younger girl.

Trump is due to appear in federal court Dec. 16 for a status conference after a judge allowed the lawsuit, which seeks $75,000 in damages, to move forward.

The alleged victim, identified in the suit as “Jane Doe,” claims Trump brutally raped her in 1994, when she was 13 years old, and threatened to harm her and her family if she talked.

The suit was originally filed last year in California by a woman named Katie Johnson, but that case was thrown out May 2 because the complaint failed to properly state any specific federal civil rights violations.

The lawsuit was refiled in New York in June, but without Johnson’s name, her request for $100 million and absent several explosive claims from the previous suit — including an allegation that Trump had given money to the victim and ordered her to get an abortion.

Two other women — identified as “Joan Doe” and “Tiffany Doe” — have been added to the newer suit as witnesses.

Both witnesses say they worked as “party planners” for billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who paid them to “attract adolescent women” to events he hosted at the Wexner Mansion in New York.

Tiffany Doe says in court documents that she lured Jane Doe to a party with the promise of money and meeting contacts in the modeling industry.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/witness-trump-also-raped-12-year-old-and-used-her-disappearance-to-threaten-another-victim/#.WBiCGUqRJ2Q.twitter
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump Empty Re: More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump

Post by eddie Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:10 pm

If all these stories are true then I hope he sees his day in court. Why hasn't he been arrested?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump Empty Re: More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:14 pm

All part of the smear campaign...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:59 pm

This must be the dirtiest fought election ever....they make our own politicians look almost normal.
I hope she gets in.... but only because he is a cartoon joke of a man.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 am

I've never known politicians to slag off each other as much as these two. She literally screams and rants, I think she's horrible. To think one if them will be President soon. Shocked
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:38 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
A witness who’s backing a woman’s child rape claims against Donald Trump also accused the Republican presidential nominee of sexually assaulting another, even younger girl.

Trump is due to appear in federal court Dec. 16 for a status conference after a judge allowed the lawsuit, which seeks $75,000 in damages, to move forward.

The alleged victim, identified in the suit as “Jane Doe,” claims Trump brutally raped her in 1994, when she was 13 years old, and threatened to harm her and her family if she talked.

The suit was originally filed last year in California by a woman named Katie Johnson, but that case was thrown out May 2 because the complaint failed to properly state any specific federal civil rights violations.

The lawsuit was refiled in New York in June, but without Johnson’s name, her request for $100 million and absent several explosive claims from the previous suit — including an allegation that Trump had given money to the victim and ordered her to get an abortion.

Two other women — identified as “Joan Doe” and “Tiffany Doe” — have been added to the newer suit as witnesses.

Both witnesses say they worked as “party planners” for billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who paid them to “attract adolescent women” to events he hosted at the Wexner Mansion in New York.

Tiffany Doe says in court documents that she lured Jane Doe to a party with the promise of money and meeting contacts in the modeling industry.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/witness-trump-also-raped-12-year-old-and-used-her-disappearance-to-threaten-another-victim/#.WBiCGUqRJ2Q.twitter

And the RW republicans are bleating about emails. They really need to take a good hard look at themselves.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:56 am

Don't forget, pending charges for bribery of a public official (Florida and Texas), fraud and income tax evasion. I'm convinced, the guy's only running to become too big to prosecute.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:53 am

Original Quill wrote:Don't forget, pending charges for bribery of a public official (Florida and Texas), fraud and income tax evasion.  I'm convinced, the guy's only running to become too big to prosecute.

The same could be said of Hilary.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:13 am

What a shit show this is. We got emails! We got sex scandals! We got more emails! We got more sex scandals!

Endless crap. Both of them are foul excuses of people as are their campaigns. I back Hilary out of general outsider support for the Democrats over the Republicans but I have little real hope for America beyond this.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:16 am

Cannot wait for Trump to appear in court.
That will be prime time tv viewing!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Don't forget, pending charges for bribery of a public official (Florida and Texas), fraud and income tax evasion.  I'm convinced, the guy's only running to become too big to prosecute.

The same could be said of Hilary.

Except that Hillary didn't break any laws.  FBI Director James Comey, a RW partisian Republican, admitted that back in July.  

The evidence newly discovered off the Weiner computer could not be attributed to Hillary as there's no evidence, nor even the suggestion that she ever used that computer. It was his computer, kept at home. If it contains emails received from Clinton, then the FBI already has them (as sent) off of Hillary's computer. It's just Comey, in collusion with Trump, creating a will-o-the-wisp to create something out of nothing, at the last minute so that people can't figure out...there's no there, there.

A candidate who is free and clear of wrongdoing is like any other candidate.  Hillary has nothing to avoid, and is just trying to become a responsible, reliable leader of our nation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:38 pm

Wow Quill. You really are brainwashed. She may the better of the two, with some admittedly good policies, but let's not paint her as "responsible and reliable".

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:07 pm

eddie wrote:Wow Quill. You really are brainwashed. She may the better of the two, with some admittedly good policies, but let's not paint her as "responsible and reliable".

You have no evidence! The Director of the FBI, who is a RW'r, has no evidence. No evidence anywhere...AND YOU HAVE THE TEMERITY TO SAY I'M BRAINWASHED?

Eds, do facts mean nothing to you? My god woman, do you not know what evidence is? It's as if you speak a foreign language. You believe these kooky conspiracy theories, yet you can't understand simple empiricism. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:31 pm

Quill you posted up a "conspiracy" (alternative truth) about Trump sniffing cocaine....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:50 pm

eddie wrote:Quill you posted up a "conspiracy" (alternative truth) about Trump sniffing cocaine....

It's not a conspiracy if you've got any evidence to support it. A 'conspiracy' is collusive activity toward some unseen end. The youtube I posted is not unseen. I showed it.

What you want to say is that it is not conclusive. With that I agree. We would need to see the white powder going up his nose to say it is conclusive.

But partial evidence, such as I've presented, is not at all like conclusions based upon all or little evidence. What the RW does is jump immediately to conclusions, unwarranted by the evidence. You have to take care to what someone is saying, if s/he presents evidence. Is s/he merely building a case, or jumping immediately to conclusions.

Take one example we have been discussing this day. Donald Trump calls Clinton "Crooked Hillary" and says, conclusively, she is going to jail. I, on the other hand, say the evidence suggests Donald uses cocaine and he is close to being indicted. I summarize evidence, not draw conclusions.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Quill you posted up a "conspiracy" (alternative truth) about Trump sniffing cocaine....

It's not a conspiracy if you've got any evidence to support it.  A 'conspiracy' is collusive activity toward some unseen end.  The youtube I posted is not unseen.  I showed it.

What you want to say is that it is not conclusive.  With that I agree.  We would need to see the white powder going up his nose to say it is conclusive.  

But partial evidence, such as I've presented, is not at all like conclusions based upon all or little evidence.  What the RW does is jump immediately to conclusions, unwarranted by the evidence.  You have to take care to what someone is saying, if s/he presents evidence.  Is s/he merely building a case, or jumping immediately to conclusions.

Take one example we have been discussing this day.  Donald Trump calls Clinton "Crooked Hillary" and says, conclusively, she is going to jail.  I, on the other hand, say the evidence suggests Donald uses cocaine and he is close to being indicted.  I summarize evidence, not draw conclusions.

Didn't you jump to the conclusion he was a coke head because he sniffed a bit on the first TV debate?
He could have simply had a cold. More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump 2190311264
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not a conspiracy if you've got any evidence to support it.  A 'conspiracy' is collusive activity toward some unseen end.  The youtube I posted is not unseen.  I showed it.

What you want to say is that it is not conclusive.  With that I agree.  We would need to see the white powder going up his nose to say it is conclusive.  

But partial evidence, such as I've presented, is not at all like conclusions based upon all or little evidence.  What the RW does is jump immediately to conclusions, unwarranted by the evidence.  You have to take care to what someone is saying, if s/he presents evidence.  Is s/he merely building a case, or jumping immediately to conclusions.

Take one example we have been discussing this day.  Donald Trump calls Clinton "Crooked Hillary" and says, conclusively, she is going to jail.  I, on the other hand, say the evidence suggests Donald uses cocaine and he is close to being indicted.  I summarize evidence, not draw conclusions.

Didn't you jump to the conclusion he was a coke head because he sniffed a bit on the first TV debate?

No, but like a good prosecutor, I'm leading up to that conclusion. It will be for the American people to act as jury and decide.

Sly wrote:He could have simply had a cold. More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump 2190311264

He was sniffing on the first debate, on September 26th. He's still sniffing. If it's a cold, he's too sick to be president. Besides, you are ignoring the other evidence.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Eilzel wrote:
What a shit show this is. We got emails! We got sex scandals! We got more emails! We got more sex scandals!

Endless crap. Both of them are foul excuses of people as are their campaigns. I back Hilary out of general outsider support for the Democrats over the Republicans but I have little real hope for America beyond this.

Exclamation

I WONDER how long it might be before the USA fractures, and splits into 3 or 4 smaller sovereign states  ???

A bit like Yugoslavia;  or what may eventually happen to Indonesia..      Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Exclamation

I WONDER how long it might be before the USA fractures, and splits into 3 or 4 smaller sovereign states  ???

A bit like Yugoslavia;  or what may eventually happen to Indonesia..      Arrow

The west coast is ripe, and ready for that. California is the 6th largest economy in the world, surpassing France this year. With California as the anchor, we could add Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawai'i, maybe Nevada.

Then, to keep the family together, we might extend invitations to both Norte and Sud, Baja California, the NW corner of the state of Sonora, and to the north, British Columbia, Yukon and Northwest Territories. That would wrap up the Pacific States, where all growth is expected to take place in the next century...and it would exclude the South, notably.

Then we could build a wall, and perhaps invite Trump Construction to bid on it. Ahhh...we can dream, can't we? More witnesses, charges emerge in pedophile rape accusations against Trump 2984306523

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 30, 2019 6:37 am

Some of these threads don't age well do they? Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 30, 2019 4:40 pm

eddie wrote:If all these stories are true then I hope he sees his day in court. Why hasn't he been arrested?

Under American law, in certain kinds of cases, if the complaining witness refuses to testify, the case is dropped. Rape, because in is so personal, is such a case. The rape victim is usually the only witness to the event except the defendant…and he is not going to testify. So, if she refuses to testify, or colors her testimony a certain way, the prosecutions cannot go to trial. The wealthy and privileged have a way to use this to escape the law in rape cases.

It's called a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), by which the complaining witness accepts a substantial sum of money, and agrees not to disclose what happened. There are usually draconian consequences if she tells anyone but her attorney.

The NDA is a way to undercut any criminal prosecution. The accused, usually through an attorney, tells the witness that not only will she have to repay the money given her, but the draconian consequences will come into play. These can involve liquidated damages in excess of, oh, say, $30-million.

The wealthy and privileged clearly have the resources to implement the sanctions, so their is nothing the woman can do.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 30, 2019 8:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:If all these stories are true then I hope he sees his day in court. Why hasn't he been arrested?

Under American law, in certain kinds of cases, if the complaining witness refuses to testify, the case is dropped.  Rape, because in is so personal, is such a case.  The rape victim is usually the only witness to the event except the defendant…and he is not going to testify.  So, if she refuses to testify, or colors her testimony a certain way, the prosecutions cannot go to trial.  The wealthy and privileged have a way to use this to escape the law in rape cases.

It's called a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), by which the complaining witness accepts a substantial sum of money, and agrees not to disclose what happened.  There are usually draconian consequences if she tells anyone but her attorney.

The NDA is a way to undercut any criminal prosecution.  The accused, usually through an attorney, tells the witness that not only will she have to repay the money given her, but the draconian consequences will come into play.  These can involve liquidated damages in excess of, oh, say, $30-million.

The wealthy and privileged clearly have the resources to implement the sanctions, so their is nothing the woman can do.

I see you have changed your tune over a couple of years.

No surprise there.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 30, 2019 11:51 pm

If Donald Trump does not receive jail time for his rape of minors, then we are not a nation of laws.

Frankly, El Chapo Guzman is less guilty of drug trafficking than Trump is of statutory rape.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri May 31, 2019 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 31, 2019 2:23 am

Maddog wrote:

Basketball

A bit like your brain ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:16 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Basketball

A bit like your brain  ?

My brain is consistent, unlike some of the flailing, wailing drama queens around here.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:40 am

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Basketball

A bit like your brain  ?

My brain is consistent, unlike some of the flailing, wailing drama queens around here.

cyclops

Too true, that..

Your brain is consistently spouting crap and tangling itself up in knots.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down