NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary tells Obama to call off FBI or she will reveal his birth certificate

+6
Andy
The Devil, You Know
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
Major
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Go down

Hillary tells Obama to call off FBI or she will reveal his birth certificate Empty Hillary tells Obama to call off FBI or she will reveal his birth certificate

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:52 am

http://worldpoliticus.com/2016/03/14/hillary-tells-obama-call-off-fbi-will-reveal-kenyan-birth-certificate/

Oh dear...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hillary tells Obama to call off FBI or she will reveal his birth certificate Empty Re: Hillary tells Obama to call off FBI or she will reveal his birth certificate

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:57 am

You are so right Tommy - Oh dear

Oh Dear - a blog back in March which nothing ever came off, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear lol!

Back to top Go down

Hillary tells Obama to call off FBI or she will reveal his birth certificate Empty Re: Hillary tells Obama to call off FBI or she will reveal his birth certificate

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:00 pm

The story goes back a bit further than March sassquatch...

And... clinton HAS had an easy ride from the FBI...

I wonder if her threat to Obama to call them off or else, had anything to do with that...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Tommymonkfishface, you really must start using what little brain you were given and stop believing blogs that can't be held to account, so print anything they want without any facts or backup.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Hillary tells Obama to call off FBI or she will reveal his birth certificate 3489511464

TOMMY and Major still treating neo-nazi blog sites as if they were a genuine and actual source of news ???

What a surprise..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:09 pm

Didn't Donald Trump already declare, after "conducting a years-long investigation," that Obama was indeed born in the U.S.?

Another unfortunate fact is that the FBI is no longer investigating Hillary Clinton, so ...

TOMMY, YOU'RE HILARIOUSLY STUPID.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:16 am

Tommy Monk wrote:The story goes back a bit further than March sassquatch...

I wonder if her threat to Obama to call them off or else, had anything to do with that...?

it's probably more to do with the $500000 paid to the wife of the FBI chief investigating.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:41 am

The plot thickens flap...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Andy Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:39 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The story goes back a bit further than March sassquatch...

it's probably more to do with the $500000 paid to the wife of the FBI chief investigating.

Did Donald tell you to say that?
Another republican smear?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Handy Andy wrote:

was it a republican smear, or did it come from wikileaks email cache?

what is becoming clear from wikileaks podesta emails and the veritas project is that the DNC and clinton campaign are up to their neck in dirty tricks and perhaps criminal actions.
But of course laws dont apply to hilliary
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Handy Andy wrote:

It's probably more to do with the Conservative/Republican lack of commitment to any truth. They indiscriminately fabricate this crap on the web, and then they quote one another as "an authoritative source."

They learned how to lie from Josef Goebbels.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:29 pm

Dean wrote:what is becoming clear from wikileaks podesta emails and the veritas project is that the DNC and clinton campaign are up to their neck in dirty tricks and perhaps criminal actions.
But of course laws dont apply to hilliary

What do laws have to do with it? Hillary has broken no laws.

What the Wikileaks data shows is a case study in a rapidly growing organization. It's sometimes tragic, always comical...and would no doubt make a good sit-com someday on TV.

Much ado about nothing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:36 pm

The Wikileaks revelations are exclusively about Assange's psychotic devotion to the idiotic notion that having secrets is tantamount to wrongdoing. He'd have every elected official in the world looking over their shoulders and checking for hidden microphones, and the world privy to every stray thought that passes through their minds.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Should I be worried? Suspect
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:10 pm

I think they've fooked over Assange plenty...typical, old-world CIA frame-up over in Sweden. But I agree, Assange's attitude toward privacy sucks.

There's a legitimate place for privacy. Suppose someone published nude pictures of his daughter (if he had one)?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:46 pm

One looks upon the most powerful nation on earth and weeps!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:36 am

Right to privacy ends when you take public office

A contract i am considering literally requires me to surrender all rights to privacy
And they just want me manage their software distribution systems

ANYONE running the show should have far less right to privacy than is expected of non-power employee
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:Right to privacy ends when you take public office

A contract i am considering literally requires me to surrender all rights to privacy
And they just want me manage their software distribution systems  

ANYONE running the show should have far less right to privacy than is expected of non-power employee

Assange is not running for public office. Nor do I know if he has a daughter. But if he does, I think he would have a gripe if nude photos of his daughter showed up on the web.

Don't get me wrong...the Clintons are fair game. It's just that the stuff on them is boring, boring, boring.... There's no there there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:06 am

his daughter has a right to privacy.

But if he or anyone was then they should have to make their tax returns open.
And the idea the Clintons are anything but corrupt is ridiculous.

I posted the Blog from the Dilbert creator and i think that is true
Hillary is a crook but Trump is a monster
a crook may rob you but a monster can get you killed
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:13 am

veya_victaous wrote:his daughter has a right to privacy.

But if he or anyone was then they should have to make their tax returns open.
And the idea the Clintons are anything but corrupt is ridiculous.

I posted the Blog from the Dilbert creator and i think that is true
Hillary is a crook but Trump is a monster
a crook may rob you but a monster can get you killed

Sorry veya, I've seen no evidence of any crimes by Hillary.  The Republicans have made it so commonplace to say that Hillary is a crook, that people just accept it.  But the evidence just isn't there.

I will say that Hillary, unfortunately, has the appearance of Nurse Ratched, in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Hillary tells Obama to call off FBI or she will reveal his birth certificate Nurse_Ratched

I think that people have subliminally picked up on that, and now it's automatic to think of her as devious.  Plus, there's always that old feeling: If a woman's husband cheated on her, it must be her fault that he needed it.  Twisted Evil

YOU GOT IT! Now report who Quill said Hillary looked like, back on the original game thread, to declare yourself the winner.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:59 am

it may not be illegal by technicality but the clinton charity plus their speaking fees
are Highly dubious and unethical

they are corrupt if not for accounting tricks and weasel ways with the laws

Not that Trump is not the same or worse

I still think trump and clintons are in it together
what better way to get a crook elected than to make the only other choice a real monster
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:54 pm

"Dubious and unethical?" Ehhh...I think those are words you use when you just don't like her as a character.

Certain actors--Gary Oldman, for example--have played bad guys so often and for so long that he simply cannot get on the good side of people. Hillary got on the bad side of Repugs because she was, well, capable: a Yale-educated attorney in her own right, who had eyes of her own, set on political goals (children, healthcare) while her husband was president. That was unbecoming to a political party, already deeply rooted in sexism, which was used to a flower-arranger, dinner party arranger, for a first lady.

The Repugs played on that theme: she was a "hard" woman; incapable of feminine traits, such as softness, tenderness and love; ambitious beyond her husband; not willing to stay barefoot and pregnant. Like Gary Oldman, she got stuck in a role.

Then came her husband's infidelities. The connection was ready made to turn her into a shrew. A woman victimized by a philandering spouse has got to be flawed somehow--so the song goes: her distance and aloofness was somehow responsible. (How many times have we seen that person scripted in the movies?) The Repugs are already old-fashioned, sexist types, who have ready-made categories to fit such women into.

The Repugs had decades to polish this depiction of Hillary. So, when she came along to run for president in 2016, she was walking into a buzz saw. Y'all are an unwitting part of that buzz saw.

That's my personal take on the matter, and the fact there there is no ground floor evidence of any illegality or wrongdoing whatsoever behind it, is confirmation for me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:11 pm

FBI appear to on one this could be the end for crooked Hilary!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:21 pm

scrat wrote:FBI appear to on one this could be the end for crooked Hilary!

I saw they were relooking. But it's the same old, same old...emails, or wikileaks documents.

It's boring the American public, who are by now used to "pussy-grabbing" and "POW's are losers." To now have to become an accountant and pour over emails for innuendos and subtleties seems like work. Besides...no time, tick-tock.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down