NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics

+3
JulesV
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
7 posters

Go down

You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics Empty You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:43 am

[img]You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics Veloci11[/img]
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics Empty Re: You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:34 am

Most amusing...!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics Empty Re: You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics

Post by JulesV Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Anyone who gets an easy sum like that wrong, should 'go forth & multiply'.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Sums are obviously not my strong suit. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Syl wrote:Sums are obviously not my strong suit. scratch

Try picking up the pace by increasing size of the distraptor.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Yeah and that's me looking stupid..... Neutral
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:19 pm

I think this is a trick thread. Razz

I don't 'get' it anyway.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:20 pm

WHAT'S an "O level" ?!?

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:13 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
WHAT'S an "O level"    ?!?

tongue

Nothing you need to worry about Wolfie.......its a low level academic qualification......waaay beyond you Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Syl wrote:I think this is a trick thread. Razz

I don't 'get' it anyway.

This will help:

You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics 6287485

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:45 pm

No. That just looks like me running around inside my own brain.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Syl wrote:Sums are obviously not my strong suit. scratch

Some things are just too simple for sophisticated folk like you, Syl - step back, forget the raptor bit, and look at the equation again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:05 pm

You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics Banging-head-on-the-wall-smiley-emoticon
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Syl shall we start our own forum and talk about pixie dust and curtains?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:22 pm

eddie wrote:Syl shall we start our own forum and talk about pixie dust and curtains?

Yeah....who wants to solve puzzles when we can be girly airheads? hi
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Velocity = Distance/Time is a basic of physics, Victor just played magic games to take your eye off the ball.   Speed is total distance divided by total time..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Is that all it is?? I bought into this whole "mystery" to be solved! Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:33 pm

sassy wrote:Velocity = Distance/Time is a basic of physics, Victor just played magic games to take your eye off the ball.   Speed is total distance divided by total time..

Thanks Sassy.....but my brain is in deny mode and I don't even understand what the question was never mind the answer...or even the point of it all..

Is that you btw?....if so you are lovely. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Thanks Syl tis me.   The whole point of them picture is exactly what they do in magic tricks, deceive the eye so it doesn't look at what you are trying to slip through lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 pm

yes and no...Its actually (to those who "understand" the pysics) merely a "mathematical" word joke...since a velociraptor is actually a thing...it "exists" even if only as a fossil. (velociraptor....fast (speedy) hunter)

and speed = dist/time

to any one else of course its a bit obtuse
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Gawd. Wake me up when you've finished. Sleep
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 pm

quote from meat loaf

"I bet you say that to ALL the boys"

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics 3489511464 You either "get" this or failed "O" level physics 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Well it takes a special type to keep me interested.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:11 am

sassy wrote:
Velocity = Distance/Time is a basic of physics, Victor just played magic games to take your eye off the ball.   Speed is total distance divided by total time..

Idea

DOWN here, we cover basic physics principles like that in Year 7 general science...

Separate advanced science subjects (i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Physics, maybe Geology, Astronomy) are year 11 and 12  "elective subjects", under our national curriculum..

Under the New South Wales higher school certificate ("HSC") system, I did Biology and Chemistry as part of my HSC, along with English, Maths and Economics.

@ Victor :

I did what would be the equivalent of Physics 101 (i.e. University level) in my first year at Hawkesbury Ag' College (UWS)..

I don't know how the HSC corresponds to the British 'O' and 'A' levels --  but  I suspect that the science subjects that I studied at senior high school (and possibly with regards to veya's (unknown) situation, as well..),  would compare to the British "A levels"...         study
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:05 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
sassy wrote:

Idea

DOWN here, we cover basic physics principles like that in Year 7 general science...

Separate advanced science subjects (i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Physics, maybe Geology, Astronomy) are year 11 and 12  "elective subjects", under our national curriculum..

Under the New South Wales higher school certificate ("HSC") system, I did Biology and Chemistry as part of my HSC, along with English, Maths and Economics.

@ Victor :

I did what would be the equivalent of Physics 101 (i.e. University level) in my first year at Hawkesbury Ag' College (UWS)..

I don't know how the HSC corresponds to the British 'O' and 'A' levels --  but  I suspect that the science subjects that I studied at senior high school (and possibly with regards to veya's (unknown) situation, as well..),  would compare to the British "A levels"...         study

So, what happened???

too much rot gut whiskey?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down