NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings

+5
nicko
eddie
Andy
Tommy Monk
HoratioTarr
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings Empty Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:24 am

“What happened to the extra £350m a week?”

Labour has called on Jeremy Hunt to “get a grip” on NHS funding after the health secretary said he still needs to find billions in efficiency savings by 2020. 

On the BBC’s Today Programme Hunt confirmed he was “putting together plans” to find £22bn in efficiency savings by 2020.

Hunt’s words appeared to confirm reports that Theresa May had told health chiefs the NHS would receive no extra money as a result of Brexit.

Labour’s Jonathan Ashworth said the move was “not good enough” and the government needed to “take action”.

“This situation is of the Tories’ own making and it’s about time they woke up and took action to get a grip on this crisis”, he said. 

“The Tory government saying there will be no more funding for our NHS simply isn’t good enough.”

Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings 5804ce5e1b0000df1cef7836

Leave campaign bus

He called on Hunt to honour NHS promises made by the Leave campaign and in the Tory manifesto:
“What happened to the extra £350m a week we were promised by Boris Johnson and Liam Fox?”, he said.
“The NHS is in crisis with A&E and GP waiting times soaring, with 1 in 4 now having to wait a week or more to see their GP or not getting an appointment at all, and serious staff shortages being exacerbated by training places being cut and nurse bursaries scrapped.”
“The Tories promised during the last election they’d properly fund our NHS. This is yet another example of Tory broken promises.”

Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings 5804d56e170000c316acc609

Chris Ham, Chief Executive of The King’s Fund, said meeting demand was “impossible” with current NHS funds, and that Hunt’s approach “misses the point”:

“It is becoming clear that senior politicians do not yet fully understand the impact on patients of the huge pressures facing the NHS. The view from the top of government appears to be that the NHS has been given the extra money it asked for and should deliver what is expected of it”, he said.

“But this misses the point that demand for services is rising rapidly and the NHS is currently halfway through the most austere decade in its history.”

He warned that healthcare was at a “pivotal time” and that funding targets are being missed “all year round”.

“This reflects the impossible task of continuing to meet rising demand for services and maintain standards of care within current funding constraints”, he said.

The government’s claim that the NHS will receive an additional £10 billion by 2020 was criticised in a recent select committee report, which found some of of the cash would merely be shifted between areas of the heath service.

Yesterday the head of the body representing NHS trusts warned that the savings some areas had been told to find by 2021 were “so aggressive” that entire hospitals could also be closed.

First to be axed will be maternity wards and accident and emergency units, as part of 44 “sustainability and transformation plans” that will be submitted to NHS England this week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/labour-accuses-theresa-may-of-turning-her-back-on-the-nhs_uk_5804a590e4b0e982146cdb50?

The Tories doing everthing they can to run down the NHS and make sure their mates make a fortune out of private health care.   Never mind what that does to the rest of the population.   They have been underfunding it on purpose every since they came to power and selling it off.   Huge numbers of people voted for Brexit because they believed the lie that it would mean more money for the NHS (pretty stupid of them to believe, but they did, in droves).   Now the people who promised it cynically say 'surely you didn't actually believe that?  Sorry mate, you've been had!'   And they have.

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings Empty Re: Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:31 am

sassy wrote:

“What happened to the extra £350m a week?”

The Tories doing everthing they can to run down the NHS and make sure their mates make a fortune out of private health care.   Never mind what that does to the rest of the population.   They have been underfunding it on purpose every since they came to power and selling it off.   Huge numbers of people voted for Brexit because they believed the lie that it would mean more money for the NHS (pretty stupid of them to believe, but they did, in droves).   Now the people who promised it cynically say 'surely you didn't actually believe that?  Sorry mate, you've been had!'   And they have.

Our whole society is dominated by money and greed. I don't think anyone truly believes otherwise, or that things will change, it's all too far gone. And that is world wide, not unique to the UK.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings Empty Re: Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:34 am

I've lived a long time, and I have never seen a time when greed is so rewarded.   It makes me despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:53 am

sassy wrote:I've lived a long time, and I have never seen a time when greed is so rewarded.   It makes me despair.

Doesn't it? No wonder we have such a divide here in the UK. There are those who have, and those who don't, and I personally believe that all people should have the chance to better themselves via education and career and that it should be free to all, no matter their age. Many many years ago, there was a thing called a TOPS scheme (The Development of Training Opportunities Scheme), and it was free to everyone in the UK. It enabled me to train and get a decent job after years of bringing up my child. Then it was scrapped. Now, you better have funding or parental financial backing to get a uni degree if you want a decent career. God help you, if you come from a poor family or have poor academic skills. Having poor academic skills has fuck all to do with compassion, for example...the lynch pin for being a good nurse.

Perhaps our Government should be doing a better job of helping entrepreneurs and providing funding for them. Helping people to help themselves in ways that offer hope and are more achievable for them.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Huff and puff guff...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Tommy has changed the answer he gives when he knows other people are right and doesn't like it.

Huff and puff guff is so much more interesting than his normal remark lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:06 pm

The huff and puff and the guardian are the two worst lying spinners of news...

And sassy laps it up every time...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Funnily enough, I disagree with the Guardian on many occasions, especially since the take over.   However, these are FACTS not opinions and the story is being carried by many newspapers.   I sincerely hope that a few years down the line you don't ill and need the NHS, after the Tories have dismantled it, because it's very rare for anyone to go through life without the need of medical attention.   When the time comes, just remember how stupid you were today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:16 pm

Mass immigration and dodgy PFI deals.. both labours legacy... have put the NHS under enormous strain...

Foreigners cost nhs around 2 billion a year... as I've posted many times...

Also 10% of nhs costs go to treating diabetes... of which 90% of cases are completely preventable by improving diet and exercise...

I support the NHS and I am happy to contribute towards it... but I want the money spent properly on treating illness... not wasted on beurocracy or vanity operations or sex changes etc

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:21 pm

Same old, same old, and not true.

What has put the NHS in trouble is refusing to train enough doctors, refusing to train enough nurses, cutting the amount of money in real terms that the NHS gets, selling it off to their mates and going back on every promise they ever made.   The £350mill a week lie was just one of so many promises kicked into the touch line when it came to coughing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The huff and puff and the guardian are the two worst lying spinners of news...

Oh, come on. You don't need a newspaper to see this country is up the spout when it comes to what we're discussing. You need a string of 'qualifications' to work in most places now. B & Q requires people to take a psychology test before they consider you! How clever do you have to be to sell fucking spanners?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Mass immigration and dodgy PFI deals.. both labours legacy... have put the NHS under enormous strain...

Foreigners cost nhs around 2 billion s url ear... as I've posted many times...

Also 10% of nhs costs go to treating diabetes... of which 90% of cases are completely preventable by improving diet and exercise...

I support the NHS and I am happy to contribute towards it... but I want the money spent properly on treating illness... not wasted on beurocracy or vanity operations of Mr sex changes etc

It's more complicated than that, but I do personally believe that health tourism should be stopped. That's not fair into those us paying into the system for lifetimes. As for diabetes and other self inflicted conditions, well, that's just tough because most of the people who get that have paid into the system. It might not be fair, but that's just the way it is.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:36 pm

sassy wrote:Same old, same old, and not true.

What has put the NHS in trouble is refusing to train enough doctors, refusing to train enough nurses, cutting the amount of money in real terms that the NHS gets, selling it off to their mates and going back on every promise they ever made.   The £350mill a week lie was just one of so many promises kicked into the touch line when it came to coughing up.

I think we are being lied to all the time, in many places and in many ways.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The huff and puff and the guardian are the two worst lying spinners of news...

Oh, come on.  You don't need a newspaper to see this country is up the spout when it comes to what we're discussing.  You need a string of 'qualifications' to work in most places now.   B & Q requires people to take a psychology test before they consider you!   How clever do you have to be to sell fucking spanners?
Tom didn't  just fail the B&Q test, he failed the Lidl, Aldi, council toilet cleaner and roadsweeper jobs.
He did, however, secure a position as Farage's arse wiper.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:59 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Oh, come on.  You don't need a newspaper to see this country is up the spout when it comes to what we're discussing.  You need a string of 'qualifications' to work in most places now.   B & Q requires people to take a psychology test before they consider you!   How clever do you have to be to sell fucking spanners?

Labour left office with govt borrowing £180billion a year and rising...

They added mountains of expensive bureaucracy to every part of the public sector...

The PFI deals meant that we have a bill to pay back £300 billion for £50 billion worth of hospitals...

They also signed every business up to be bound by and to follow expensive eu regulatory burden which still acts like a ball and chain suppressing growth...

And with the amount of potentially dangerous 3rd world immigrants labour let into the country... I'm not surprised that b and q have put a psychology test in place for employees dealing with the public and with access to so many potentially dangerous and lethal tools and equipment!!!

Especially with the amount of isis sympathisers in the country...

And... as labour dumbed down the education system and made exams easier... they are worth so much less now... so again no surprise that more are needed to prove the same basic level of ability as only a couple of qualifications would have done before...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:08 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:Same old, same old, and not true.

The £350 million a week was clearly set out...

We give the eu that amount overall but then the eu gives done of it back in grants and subsidies... but only some of it... and the eu are the ones who decide where and how that money is spent... nearly £200 million a week of that money never comes back to uk... it goes to the eu and we never see if again.

We voted to stop giving the money to the eu and to decide ourselves what to do with it.

Obviously some of the money would continue to go into uk subsidies and grants... but it would be for us to decide... and the rest of the money stays at home too!!!

Some of which could be used to put extra money into the NHS!!!

This was all made very clear before the vote!!!

It is only pro eu lefties who were too stupid to understand this and thought 350 million a week was bring promised to the NHS...as they keep showing by bleating on about it when it was never said!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Labour left office with govt borrowing £180billion  a year and rising...

They added mountains of expensive bureaucracy to every part of the public sector...

The PFI deals meant that we have a bill to pay back  £300 billion for £50 billion worth of hospitals...

They also signed every business up to be bound by and to follow expensive eu regulatory burden which still acts like a ball and chain suppressing growth...

And with the amount of potentially dangerous 3rd world immigrants labour let into the country... I'm not surprised that b and q have put a psychology test in place for employees dealing with the public and with access to so many potentially dangerous and lethal tools and equipment!!!

Especially with the amount of isis sympathisers in the country...

And... as labour dumbed down the education system and made exams easier... they are worth so much less now... so again no surprise that more are needed to prove the same basic level of ability as only a couple of qualifications would have done before...

Seriously, when was the last time a person was bludgeoned to death in B & Q by an employee? Imagine all those 'sandwich technicians' in Subway...all potential poisoners. Or all those untrained and unqualified carers who could potentially murder old people on their commodes. Remember Harold Shipman? All that training and all those qualifications and vetted to the tits, yet he still managed to take out dozens of pensioners.

You can't walk around dreading shit. It's not healthy.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:35 pm

I have no idea about a b&q psychology test, why they do it or what they hope to achieve by it...

But it is a relatively minor thing really when employing people who are dealing with so many customers face to face.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Well, I guess they dont want to employ far right , racist, homophobic, xenophobic  and extremist sympathising bigots.
Especially in a face the customer role.
Possibly rules you out then, Tom.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:12 pm

The wouldn't want to be hiring idiot lefties like you who would be giving away the stock to all and sundry for a sob story...

Lefties are always very generous when it comes to giving away other people's money...

lol!

Oh... and enough of the sixhirb!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I have no idea about a b&q psychology test, why they do it or what they hope to achieve by it...

But it is a relatively minor thing really when employing people who are dealing with so many customers face to face.

In that case, politicians should be forced to do the same.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

You don't half talk bollocks at times Tommy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Only at times??????
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Why is that bollocks?

It is important for a company to have staff who are friendly and helpful and who present a good attitude towards customers isn't it?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:13 pm

So you would be delighted to serve a foreign, black, gay Muslim then?
From your tone and attitude on here, you would want to machine gun him.
It would cause me no problems serving him.
Can you say the same?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Why is that bollocks?

It is important for a company to have staff who are friendly and helpful and who present a good attitude towards customers isn't it?

That's what good old-fashioned interviews and gut instincts are about.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Listen hand shandy... I was on my way home yesterday from work... going down the stairs onto underground platform there was a man in front going really slowly down stairs and everyone was bustling past him at speed to get past him... I went to go round him just the same when I noticed he was holding a white stick so he was obviously blind/partially sighted and this was the reason for his slow movement down stairs...

I was the only person to stop and ask if he was OK and needed a bit of help getting to the platform... he was black!

So why don't you fuck off with your continuous unfounded accusations against me of being racist!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:52 pm

I don't think you're racist Tommy, but you seem to think that only the British-born have any rights here and that makes people think that way.

Would you have helped if he'd been obviously and overtly gay?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:54 pm

Of course eddie!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:04 pm

But isn't racism simply...

"...PATRIOTISM WHICH MEANS YOU LOVE AND PROTECT YOUR OWN COUNTRY"? Jeremy Hunt Told To ‘Get A Grip’ After Saying NHS Must Find £22bn In Savings 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:15 pm

Tommy monk's just a racist they said
How can he sleep at night in is bed
But when he stood up for blacks
Idiot lefties got confused in their attacks
Leaving cognitive dissonance hurting their heads

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

We give the eu that amount overall but then the eu gives done of it back in grants and subsidies... but only some of it... and the eu are the ones who decide where and how that money is spent... nearly £200 million a week of that money never comes back to uk... it goes to the eu and we never see if again.

We voted to stop giving the money to the eu and to decide ourselves what to do with it.

Obviously some of the money would continue to go into uk subsidies and grants... but it would be for us to decide... and the rest of the money stays at home too!!!

It is only pro eu lefties who were too stupid to understand this and thought 350 million a week was bring promised to the NHS...as they keep showing by bleating on about it when it was never said!!!

Laughing

Oh... and another point... it was the idiot pro eu numpties who thought the NHS could get extra  £350million a week by leaving the eu... but still voted to stay in the eu and keep giving the money to the eu instead... and bollocks to the NHS!!!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:37 pm

There is some truth in that Tom.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:43 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:I've lived a long time, and I have never seen a time when greed is so rewarded.   It makes me despair.

Doesn't it?   No wonder we have such a divide here in the UK.   There are those who have, and those who don't, and I personally believe that all people should have the chance to better themselves via education and career and that it should be free to all, no matter their age.    Many many  years ago, there was a thing called a TOPS scheme (The Development of Training Opportunities Scheme), and it was free to everyone in the UK.   It enabled me to train and get a decent job after years of bringing up my child.   Then it was scrapped.    Now, you better have funding or parental financial backing to get a uni degree if you want a decent career. God help you, if you come from a poor family or have poor academic skills.   Having poor academic skills has fuck all to do with compassion, for example...the lynch pin for being a good nurse.

Perhaps our Government should be doing a better job of helping entrepreneurs and providing funding for them. Helping people to help themselves in ways that offer hope and are more achievable for them.

A degree has never guaranteed a well-paying job, let alone a good career, unless it's something vocational, and even then, you need to have the right attitude. Qualifications alone are never enough. Entrepreneurs will find a way to succeed anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I have no idea if that's true or not, but a psychology test probably has nothing to do with being "clever".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Why is it bollox? Retail can be very stressful.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:49 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think you're racist Tommy, but you seem to think that only the British-born have any rights here and that makes people think that way.

It's about time you pulled HA up for continuing to disrupt threads to abuse Tommy rather than join in with him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:59 pm

No. I've decided to not moderate petty squabbles. Tommy can retaliate if he so wishes.
I've decided you're all grown ups.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:03 pm

The Brexiteers lied over the £350 million going to the NHS. For fucks sake, the bus was adorned with the poster for ong enough for half of Europe to see it.
No ifs. No buts. No ambiguity.
It clearly said the saving would go to help the NHS.
For that premeditated and downright lie, people ought to be charged over rigging the vote.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't think you're racist Tommy, but you seem to think that only the British-born have any rights here and that makes people think that way.

It's about time you pulled HA up for continuing to disrupt threads to abuse Tommy rather than join in with him.
Stop whining and bleating like Toms little lapdog.
He is losing the debate already over the £350million , he doesnt need your help to completely confuse him
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

Oh... and another point... it was the idiot pro eu numpties who thought the NHS could get extra  £350million a week by leaving the eu... but still voted to stay in the eu and keep giving the money to the eu instead... and bollocks to the NHS!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stop whining and bleating like Toms little lapdog.
He is losing the debate already over the £350million , he doesnt need your help to completely confuse him

You're constantly disrupting threads by whining about Tommy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:20 pm

The vote to leave the eu was based on the fact that ONLY THEN COULD WE DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MONEY!!!

LEAVING EU = RESTORATION OF PARLIAMENTARY SOVEREIGNTY = RETURN OF DEMOCRATIC CHOICE TO THE BRITISH PEOPLE TO DECIDE IN FUTURE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

if you want to vote for a party that says it will give £200 million a week to the eu in future... then... that is up to you!!!

And then the people decide through democratic process!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:21 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The Brexiteers lied over the £350 million going to the NHS. For fucks sake, the bus was adorned with the poster for ong enough for half of Europe to see it.
For that premeditated  and downright lie, people ought to be charged over rigging the vote.

Indeed - and today it has emerged that May is considering giving the EU billions for access to the single market - hey ho. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The Brexiteers lied over the £350 million going to the NHS. For fucks sake, the bus was adorned with the poster for ong enough for half of Europe to see it.
For that premeditated  and downright lie, people ought to be charged over rigging the vote.

That didn't influence me because I didn't see it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:29 pm

Ziz wrote:

Indeed - and today it has emerged that May is considering giving the EU billions for access to the single market - hey ho. Smile

WTO rules are a better option for us...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

WTO rules are a better option for us...

Tell May that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:35 pm

She already knows that...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

That didn't influence me because I didn't see it.
It's there for all to see now on Sassy's Op.
It made the national news headlines for a week on every tv and newspaper for a week.
The masseage is clear and unambiguous.
It was also a GREAT BIG FUCKING LIE.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Hand shandy... did you think that voting leave meant giving the NHS £350 million extra a week instead of continuing to give it to the eu...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next