NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy

+3
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
Major
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy Empty Re: WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Major wrote:

Yum yum enjoy.

What the fuck is the point of this? Really, I do wonder about you. Are you going senile or something?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy Empty Re: WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:29 pm

it is the "proper" way to obtain healthy meat....

fresh hunted and "home" prepared...no artificial anything in it.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:53 am

Lord Foul wrote:it is the "proper" way to obtain healthy meat....

fresh hunted and "home" prepared...no artificial anything in it.....

It's a horrible pointless photo. Is this the next thing on here? Posting slaughtered animal photos?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:40 pm

Major, I have edited your post to contain a warning in the thread title and just above the video.
Please ensure you do this if you're going to post sensitive material. Some people may not wish to click on it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:Major, I have edited your post to contain a warning in the thread title and just above the video.
Please ensure you do this if you're going to post sensitive material.  Some people may not wish to click on it.

Eddie, are you for real, nitpicking again.

Filthy vile SENSITIVE material is posted here almost daily and you CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT, WHY single this out of far worse.

ball cocks....

I do not believe any member here is this sensitive, if they say they are I will not believe it, you must be joking.

Stop being despotic, picky and treating people like children, you are not doing Newsfix any favours you know.

Would you have said the same if a chicken, cow pig goat duck sheep turkey fish was being prepared for the table?????????? why this. ????????????????????????

FGS. Most on here have eaten meat.

yeah major....thats IS true...but many of those "prefer not to think " where it comes from....
dontcha know.....meat comes from the supermarket where no animals are harmed.... as I once heard from some dumb ass.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:Major, I have edited your post to contain a warning in the thread title and just above the video.
Please ensure you do this if you're going to post sensitive material.  Some people may not wish to click on it.

Filthy vile SENSITIVE material is posted here almost daily and you CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT, WHY single this out of far worse.

I do not believe any member here is this sensitive, if they say they are I will not believe it, you must be joking.

Stop being despotic, picky and treating people like children, you are not doing Newsfix any favours you know.

Would you have said the same if a chicken, cow pig goat duck sheep turkey fish was being prepared for the table?????????? why this. ????????????????????????

Okay was I rude to you or something? I have asked sassy the same and others, it's just common decency.
Stop trying to give me a hard time.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:17 pm

It don't bother me, but just how many posters here are going to butcher an Alligator?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:19 pm

you never know nicko...you never know....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:03 pm

I clicked on this thread out of curiosity, but I was at least prepared to see something unpleasant. I've asked for graphic threads to contain a warning or for links to be posted instead of embedded photos, so I agree with eddie on this occasion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Thank you Rags, it is simply common decency. If I see a thread I will amend the title if it contains graphic material. If I haven't edited it to add a warning then it means I haven't seen it, in which case, I'd ask people to bring it to my attention.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:08 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:
Major wrote:

Okay was I rude to you or something?  I have asked sassy the same and others, it's just common decency.
Stop trying to give me a hard time.

Now now eddie, stop being the 'victim'.

I do not have any intention of giving you a hard time, honestly. I speaketh the truth

You NEED NOT have sked Sassy or anyone anything.

Sassy would not tell the truth if her life depended on it, she will lick ass 24 hours a day to protect her 'protected species' status..

Seeing starving kidz is is far worse than seeing dead meat and you do nowt about that.

FAIRNESS FOR ALL.

stop whingeing you old fossil...you are beginning to sound like a L/W er......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Now vic, don't start with the LW stuff. Respect the poor alligator.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:32 pm

pffft...it was probably a L/W aligator anyway.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:51 pm

Major wrote:

You know very well, you posted that image to be 'provocative'. So stop whinging yourself.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:pffft...it was probably a L/W aligator anyway.....

WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 2787774761 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 2787774761 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 2787774761
it's cold blooded with a prehistoric mindset

sure sign of Right Winger
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:pffft...it was probably a L/W aligator anyway.....

WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 2787774761 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 2787774761 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 2787774761
it's cold blooded with a prehistoric mindset

sure sign of Right Winger

Holy moley, you just gotta have a green for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 pm

has anyone eaten gator?

I have had croc, it is quite good

tastes like fish but has the texture of chicken
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:59 pm

One of the few things I haven't tried.  Now, bird's nest soup is truly revolting lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:17 am

No Major, Cathay Restaurant, Singapore City, as one of the courses of a chinese feast my Chinese friends held.   Why?   You been there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:06 pm

sassy wrote:No Major, Cathay Restaurant, Singapore City, as one of the courses of a chinese feast my Chinese friends held.   Why?   You been there?

I worked in Singapore for a while many years back - the only restaurant I recall is Geno's in Orchard Road - served pasta - without crocodile though. WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I worked in Singapore for a while many years back - the only restaurant I recall is Geno's in Orchard Road - served pasta - without crocodile though. WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137

Would you try eating croc? Ziz.

Possibly - curried perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Ziz wrote:
sassy wrote:No Major, Cathay Restaurant, Singapore City, as one of the courses of a chinese feast my Chinese friends held.   Why?   You been there?

We lived at Katong, which funnily enough has now turned into a foodie heaven.   Great shopping in Orchard Road.  Did you go to the Amah's market?   Where we used to live was right on the coast.  Now they have reclaimed so much land from the sea it's now inland.   Even Raffles Place is inland now, used to do our rehearsals at the cricket club on Raffles Place.   Hell, wonderful times and made so many friends of every colour and creed, fantastic place to live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:02 pm

sassy wrote:
Ziz wrote:

We lived at Katong, which funnily enough has now turned into a foodie heaven.   Great shopping in Orchard Road.  Did you go to the Amah's market?   Where we used to live was right on the coast.  Now they have reclaimed so much land from the sea it's not inland.   Even Raffles Place is inland now, used to do our rehearals at the cricket club on Raffles Place.   Hell, wonderful times and made so many friends of every colour and creed, fantastic place to live.

This was back in the 1970/71 I think  - I was but a bairn - there was very little then, just Orchard Rd was developed.

And yes, recall buying a clockwork frog and a Led Zeppelin record (no doubt counterfeit) there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Ziz wrote:
sassy wrote:

We lived at Katong, which funnily enough has now turned into a foodie heaven.   Great shopping in Orchard Road.  Did you go to the Amah's market?   Where we used to live was right on the coast.  Now they have reclaimed so much land from the sea it's not inland.   Even Raffles Place is inland now, used to do our rehearals at the cricket club on Raffles Place.   Hell, wonderful times and made so many friends of every colour and creed, fantastic place to live.

This was back in the 1970/71 I think  - I was but a bairn - there was very little then, just Orchard Rd was developed.

And yes, recall buying a clockwork frog and a Led Zeppelin record (no doubt counterfeit) there.

I was even earlier, but older lol.   I worked for the New Zealand Air Force at Changi, drove past Changi prison every day, used to make me go cold.  My Dad was overseeing the set up of radar on the island, we came back at the end of 1966.   It was the second time we had been out there.   Still keep in contact with many people and they update me on what has been happening.   I'm determined to get back there, if only for a holiday, one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Changi was an RAF station when I was there - it did good steaks and omelettes - I stayed there a few times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:23 pm

It certainly was.  The RNZAF were very small, the admin staff occupied one building, they had quite a few lads and planes stationed with the RAF and were in Vietnam.   Great bunch, being only 18 I had a fanstastic time Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:57 pm

Ziz wrote:
Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Would you try eating croc? Ziz.

Possibly - curried perhaps.

Curried could work quite well, since it is firmer flesh than fish. a coconut milk based curry would go well geek
but Croc fritters in Crispy beer batter are the way to go WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137
like a cross between battered fish from the chippy and a chicken tender
serve with spiced salt and garlic mayo WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137 WARNING..GRAPHIC CONTENT Have A Nice Dinner & Make It Snappy 3922118137

Major would you eat croc or gator?
cause you posted the OP so I assume you have some recipes for gator?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down