NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned

+9
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
magica
HoratioTarr
The Devil, You Know
Andy
Ben Reilly
eddie
Major
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned Empty Re: Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned

Post by eddie Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Firstly, I see no "Muslim lovers" on here per se, just people that believe we are all equal beings. "People lovers", you might say.
Secondly, you'd be hard pushed to find anyone on here condoning what happened in that video.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned Empty Re: Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Meanwhile, Christians across the world mutilate children's genitals daily with no outcry from Major ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:25 pm

Major wrote:This is the moment a baby screamed out as a relative sliced its head open with a kitchen knife as part of an Islamic self-flagellation ceremony to mourn the death of the Prophet Muhammad's grandson 1,300 years ago.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3829438/Bleeding-beliefs-Afghan-Shiite-Muslims-self-flagellate-sharp-blades-mourn-death-Prophet-s-grandson-1-300-years-ago.html#ixzz4McB5UJGf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

For all you Muslim lovers on forums, this is what you support, how the hell can you????

Sickening.
Colossal  difference between a normal, upright, intellectual  Muslim  and a radicalised Extreme Muslim terrorist.

Do the beserk rw extremists actually realise there is a difference. The hubby of a white (Swedish) family friend is a British/Pakistani Muslim. Ex copper and now teaching kids with special needs. A golf and football nut to boot. Salt of the earth. I am proud to be his friend.
He HATES ISIL/ISIS.
Can you name ONE person on here who supports the terrorists, or was your infantile claim just  your traditional  bullshit?
Conversely, I can name 3 on here who hate ALL Muslims and people of black skin.
Can anyone guess to whom I am referring?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Major wrote:This is the moment a baby screamed out as a relative sliced its head open with a kitchen knife as part of an Islamic self-flagellation ceremony to mourn the death of the Prophet Muhammad's grandson 1,300 years ago.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3829438/Bleeding-beliefs-Afghan-Shiite-Muslims-self-flagellate-sharp-blades-mourn-death-Prophet-s-grandson-1-300-years-ago.html#ixzz4McB5UJGf

For all you Muslim lovers on forums, this is what you support, how the hell can you????

Sickening.
Colossal  difference between a normal, upright, intellectual  Muslim  and a radicalised Extreme Muslim terrorist.

Do the beserk rw extremists actually realise there is a difference. The hubby of a white (Swedish) family friend is a British/Pakistani Muslim. Ex copper and now teaching kids with special needs. A golf and football nut to boot. Salt of the earth. I am proud to be his friend.
He HATES ISIL/ISIS.
Can you name ONE person on here who supports the terrorists, or was your infantile claim just  your traditional  bullshit?
sasssy, with her continued support for the terrorists of hamas
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Handy Andy wrote:

Sickening.

He HATES ISIL/ISIS.
so instead of even mentioning any condemnation for a religion which encourages fathers to slice their toddlers heads with a knife you deflect in your usual way.

those people in afghanistan and pakistan and elsewhere who do this are ignorant c unts who should not be allowed to have children. they are ignorant because their religion prefers to keep them that way, they do it because their religion encourages them to do it.

The asura festival in turkey involves the neighbours popping round with some deliciously sweet pudding and coming in for a chat. It does not involve slicing children's heads open.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Meanwhile, Christians across the world mutilate children's genitals daily with no outcry from Major ...

John Paul II flagellated himself every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:24 pm

sassy wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Meanwhile, Christians across the world mutilate children's genitals daily with no outcry from Major ...

That was his choice.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:25 pm

I couldn't watch the video No
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:53 pm

sassy wrote:

what they do to themselves is up to them, I dont recall the pope slicing childrens heads open.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:57 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
sassy wrote:

what they do to themselves is up to them, I dont recall the pope slicing childrens heads open.

Christians and Jews cut on kids too!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:13 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

Christians and Jews cut on kids too!

Sure do.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:38 am

Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned NGIaPtM
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:46 am

Deflection - as usual ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:24 pm

Didn't take long either did it...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:37 pm

It has to be said that pointing out the sins of group "B" in order to minimise the sins of group "A" is a bit desperate
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:38 pm

clearly the only conclusion is that all these groups should be eliminated post haste......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:Firstly, I see no "Muslim lovers" on here per se, just people that believe we are all equal beings.  "People lovers", you might say.
Secondly, you'd be hard pushed to find anyone on here condoning what happened in that video.

eddie, if you think you and Muslims are equal ya must think very low of yourself.

Explain further.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Muslims think of a woman to be worth half that of a man... and think of non Muslims as worthless...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Muslims think of a woman to be worth half that of a man... and think of non Muslims as worthless...

What, all of them?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Muslims think of a woman to be worth half that of a man... and think of non Muslims as worthless...

What, all of them?

Yes, that's why my Muslim mechanic always does a great job on my car and quotes me the lowest price I can find in North Texas -- because I'm worthless to him.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Being a Muslim means following the 'religion' of Islam and it's rules doesn't it...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

What, all of them?

Yes, that's why my Muslim mechanic always does a great job on my car and quotes me the lowest price I can find in North Texas -- because I'm worthless to him.

your financial worth may not match up to your "personal worth" however

he gives you a keen price, becasue like every business...he wants your money.....
that doesnt of necessity mean he holds you in any regard as a fellow human

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

What, all of them?

he gives you a keen price, becasue like every business...he wants your money.....

Scraping the barrel with that one Vic.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:53 pm

cHECK YOUR BRAKES BEN, [JOKE]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

What, all of them?

He's very warm and friendly to boot. I'm generally pretty good at detecting concealed resentment face-to-face.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:54 pm

nicko wrote:cHECK YOUR BRAKES BEN,       [JOKE]

ChEcK yOuR cApS lOcK!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

What, all of them?

Scraping the barrel with that one Vic.

why...it may be cynical...but its just as likely true......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

What, all of them?

He's very warm and friendly to boot. I'm generally pretty good at detecting concealed resentment face-to-face.

how are you at detecting concealed indifference?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

What, all of them?

how are you at detecting concealed indifference?

Read up on HSPs and get back to me Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Henoch Schönlein Purpura (HSP) ??

you are too old for that.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Highly Sensitive People

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:46 pm

sassy wrote:Highly Sensitive People

ever heard of "deliberately obtuse"?

we KNOW Ben is a highly sensitive person...he's a lefty
they are all delicate little flowers that wilt when they recieve nasty words......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:Highly Sensitive People

ever heard of "deliberately obtuse"?

we KNOW Ben is a highly sensitive person...he's a lefty
they are all delicate little flowers that wilt when they recieve nasty words......

It doesn't mean what you think it means.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:50 pm

Don't be ignorant Vic. Google it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:59 pm

what you think I think it means isnt what I KNOW it means.

you are talking to a grade A empath here....(and no that doesnt of itself mean I have to be "empathic" about people/ things either). just becasue I can "feel" someones emotional/mental state doesnt mean I HAVE to be sympathetic about it OR indeed not use that knowlege to my own advantage.....

We aquired a piece of church furniture...with no apparant identifying marks on it....after touching it and a lot of googling church pictures I was able to confirm a particular church....upon contacting the curate he was able to confim that the piece was indeed sold by the church some years ago as he recognised certain scuffs and so on and the mark, which I hadnt spotted, of the maker of the plates holding the small brass castors on the feet...a local chap by all accounts..the piece was well over 100 years old.

so yes I DO know what you mean....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:Don't be ignorant Vic. Google it.
piffle....indeed...double piffle....... Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Lord Foul wrote:what you think I think it means isnt what I KNOW it means.

you are talking to a grade A empath here....(and no that doesnt of itself mean I have to be "empathic" about people/ things either). just becasue I can "feel" someones emotional/mental state doesnt mean I HAVE to be sympathetic about it OR indeed not use that knowlege to my own advantage.....

We aquired a piece of church furniture...with no apparant identifying marks on it....after touching it and a lot of googling church pictures I was able to confirm a particular church....upon contacting the curate he was able to confim that the piece was indeed sold by the church some years ago as he recognised certain scuffs and so on and the mark, which I hadnt spotted, of the maker of the plates holding the small brass castors on the feet...a local chap by all accounts..the piece was well over 100 years old.

so yes I DO know what you mean....

It also means that you live on your nerve endings and can come away with every one of them jangling after being around certain types of people, or even too many people. It drains the absolute soul from you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:16 pm

only if you dont know how to handle it....

you dont HAVE to be "open" all the time you know...you CAN turn it off....

and its certainly not a gift for the delicately inclined....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:36 am

The Irony Lord Foul's statements, then stated distates for fellow humans

I do not hold people in high regard for merely being people...
Dogs however Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned 1763903427 Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned 1763903427 Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned 1763903427 Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned 1763903427 bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:55 am

Lord Foul wrote:only if you dont know how to handle it....

you dont HAVE to be "open" all the time you know...you CAN turn it off....

Really Graphic - You Have Been Warned T7743342k0_1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:37 am

Yeah that helps.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:19 am

bourbon...yeuk......

gimme calvados anytime...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:33 am

Handy Andy wrote:

He HATES ISIL/ISIS.

so instead of even mentioning any condemnation for a religion which encourages fathers to slice their toddlers heads with a knife you deflect in your usual way.

those people in afghanistan and pakistan and elsewhere who do this are ignorant c unts who should not be allowed to have children. they are ignorant because their religion prefers to keep them that way, they do it because their religion encourages them to do it.  

The asura festival in turkey involves the neighbours popping round with some deliciously sweet pudding and coming in for a chat. It does not involve slicing children's heads open.

afro

ON A separate side issue...

WHY  do you hate blacks and Muslims so strongly,  Dean  ???

Did your sister date one once ?         Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:36 am

He married one. He regards them as pets.
Mind you, if you think Dean hates Muslims, you want to see what many of him chums think about them.
And to think the Ben allows posters on here that have mates who are encouraging their deliberate deaths by mowing them down with cars.
I bet K*ka  and T#m are already fitting bull bars onto their Fiat 500's  before heading off to Calais to commit murder.
One other point, it is difficult to HATE the actual people because we don't  actually know them personally.  But most rational people hate their abhorrent actions.
That is the difference between normal folk and outright racists, they lump all Muslims into the same group as the terrorists, where in reality, humble law abiding and generous Muslims probably constitute  98% of the religion, 1% have bad thougjts and 1% turn those bad thoughts into terrorist actions.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:09 am

And Handy's posts are getting worse.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Dog breath and hand shandy can't win debate so they just throw insults instead... that is the lefty way!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Major wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
afro

ON A separate side issue...

WHY  do you hate blacks and Muslims so strongly,  Dean  ???

Did your sister date one once ?         Suspect

Wolfie is TOTALLY out of order and breaking a forum rule, the sister of any forum member or family should not be commented on.

eddie, have you noticed and what is your ruling on this particular part of this post by Wolfie???????

You could report the post, but don't hold your breath - Wolfman is the forum pet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next