NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like to be a X Factor judge?

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Would you like to be a X Factor judge? Empty Re: Would you like to be a X Factor judge?

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:27 pm

blackie333 wrote:I've got a great ear for music so i'd love to have my picks become famous and mine are frequently different to the ones Cowell etc choose!

How much will it pay?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Would you like to be a X Factor judge? Empty Re: Would you like to be a X Factor judge?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:17 am

I actually did judge a singing contest once -- and a battle of the bands at another time. All based upon my brief career as a music critic. But then I had to go and write that the second Coldplay album reeked of effort, and nobody wanted anything to do with me after that ...

My favorite moment was when a young singer announced she'd be performing "Take My Breath Away" by Jessica Simpson and I automatically deducted points because she didn't know it was originally by Berlin Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I actually did judge a singing contest once -- and a battle of the bands at another time. All based upon my brief career as a music critic. But then I had to go and write that the second Coldplay album reeked of effort, and nobody wanted anything to do with me after that ...

My favorite moment was when a young singer announced she'd be performing "Take My Breath Away" by Jessica Simpson and I automatically deducted points because she didn't know it was originally by Berlin Smile

I used to judge singing competitions too! How odd.
God those parents were pushy. I used to vocal coach a few of them and the really bad ones.....you'd say to the parent "Little Johnny isn't really performing the song as well as he should..." and I'd get more money pushed at me until I would eventually say "LITTLE JOHNNY CANNOT BLOODY SING!! TAKE HIM HOME!"
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down