NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you let Gordon Ramsey throw away your microvave?

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Would you let Gordon Ramsey throw away your microvave? Empty Re: Would you let Gordon Ramsey throw away your microvave?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Don't call gay people "puffs."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Would you let Gordon Ramsey throw away your microvave? Empty Re: Would you let Gordon Ramsey throw away your microvave?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:39 pm

blackie333 wrote:He might like cooking but most guys think only puffs become chefs!
I cant stand cooking as I dont have the patience or the inclination and dont understand people who do.
I like watching his show though as it confirms to me that if dining out you have no idea about the filthy
stuff you are eating or the filth in the kitchens that you cant see!

"Puffs" I don't think so No  Some of the best chefs in the world are male and straight..............in fact I'm struggling to think of a famous gay chef??????????? Would you let Gordon Ramsey throw away your microvave? Think12 Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Would you let Gordon Ramsey throw away your microvave? Chef_310

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Blackie you're a complete fucking knob sometimes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down