NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!

3 posters

Go down

Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!  Empty Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Ann Coulter gets obliterated at Rob Lowe’s Comedy Central roast
BY Peter Sblendorio
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, August 28, 2016, 10:06 AM
Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!  596865510
Ann Coulter was the subject of a slew of harsh comments on Saturday
(Mark Davis/WireImage)  BY Peter Sblendorio  
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, August 28, 2016, 10:06 AM

Rob Lowe wasn’t the only one to take some major heat at the actor's Comedy Central roast on Saturday.

Outspoken political commentator Ann Coulter was barraged with cruel comments — and at one point was even urged to commit suicide — throughout the unbridled war of words, regularly becoming the focal point of the jaw-dropping TV special.
 "Ann is one of the most repugnant, hateful, hatchet-face b-----s alive," Jimmy Carr, a British comedian, matter-of-factly proclaimed during the roast, according to Fox News. "It's not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself!"
Coulter, 54, was one of nine big-name participants who joined the panel to take shots at Lowe throughout the evening.

But the tides quickly turned on the often-controversial conservative analyst, who recently released a new politically charged book titled "In Trump We Trust."

"Ann Coulter has written 11 books, 12 if you count Mein Kampf," comic Nikki Glaser deadpanned, according to USA Today. "Ann, you're awful. The only person you will ever make happy is the Mexican who digs your grave."
 Legendary NFL quarterback Peyton Manning, meanwhile, didn't hold back as he hurled a pointed insult at Coulter as well.
Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!  596739592
Lowe’s roast airs on Comedy Central on Sept. 5
(Christopher Polk/Getty Images)  

"As you all know, earlier this year, Ann Coulter won the Kentucky Derby," the two-time Super Bowl champion joked.
Ann Coulter rips South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley again
 But Coulter seemed to take in in stride, while making it very clear why she agreed to be on the show despite not having a history in comedy.

"I'm only here for all the love and respect I have for Rob Lowe and all of the talented performers tonight," she announced with evident sarcasm. "It has nothing to do with the book I published four days ago."
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/ann-coulter-obliterated-rob-lowe-celebrity-roast-article-1.2768904
While I compared our own Ann Coulter to your own Kate Hopkins http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17664-katie-hopkins-one-sick-bitch 
having this human eviscerated in the way that she was when the entire theme/purpose of the 'ROAST' was to be about Rob Lowe ...well seems rather vile IMO. 
And as I've have found her highly distasteful and her comments about our POTUS repugnant {to say the least} what some of the comments made to Ann in front of her and the entire viewing audience - group in that room and the notable guest of honor {her friend} seems beyond repulsive!
Good Grief, and I don't think they can blame - "I must have been DRUNK to have said, what I was quoted on!"  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!  Empty Re: Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!

Post by Syl Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:29 pm

I have seen a few of those American 'Roasts'....I think they are horrible, people go way over the top and get imo very nasty just to get a laugh.
I don't know the woman here.....I do know that the British "comedian"?? Jimmy Carr is a nasty, pompous tax evading creep....he has a certain following here but isn't that well liked.

I would have thought people would have had plenty to say about Rob Lowe without dragging anyone else into their roast. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!  Empty Re: Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:04 pm

The worst of Ann Coulter:

No wonder you guys lost.
Statement on NewsChat, MSNBC, 11 October 1997 to disabled Vietnam veteran Bobby Muller, who made the incorrect statement that 90% of American soldiers "blown up" by landmines in Vietnam had hit American landmines: the actual fact being that 90% of landmines placed by the enemy had used parts from US ordinance.

We were terrified that Jones would settle. It was contrary to our purpose of bringing down the president.
On her desire to insure that Bill Clinton would be impeached

The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet — it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars — that's the Biblical view.

I think [women] should be armed but should not vote … women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it … it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care.

Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now.
We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims — at least all terrorists capable of assembling a murderous plot against America that leaves 7,000 people dead in under two hours.
How are we to distinguish the peaceful Muslims from the fanatical, homicidal Muslims about to murder thousands of our fellow citizens?

When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors.

The portrayal of Senator Joe McCarthy as a wild-eyed demagogue destroying innocent lives is sheer liberal hobgoblinism. Liberals weren't cowering in fear during the McCarthy era. They were systematically undermining the nation's ability to defend itself while waging a bellicose campaign of lies to blacken McCarthy's name. Everything you think you know about McCarthy is a hegemonic lie. Liberals denounced McCarthy because they were afraid of getting caught, so they fought back like animals to hide their own collaboration with a regime as evil as the Nazis.

When we were fighting communism, OK, they had mass murderers and gulags, but they were white men and they were sane. Now we're up against absolutely insane savages.
On "the war on terror"

Vester: You say you'd rather not talk to liberals at all?
Coulter: I think a baseball bat is the most effective way these days.

Exchange on DaySide with Linda Vester on FOX News (6 October 2004)

You don't want the Republicans in power, does that mean you want a dictatorship, gay boy?
In response to a student's question: "You don't want the Democrats in power, so does that mean you want a dictatorship?"

I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word "faggot", so I — so kind of an impasse — can't really talk about Edwards.

Tons more: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:15 pm

See, Ben ...I concur, had the 'Roast' been about Ann Coulter; there'd been standing room only and that would have been just for the people fighting to speak against her vile history! 
But this was a 'Rob Lowe Roast' and FFS, they took cheap shots at Ann {ya, she's got a lot of ammunition to provide cheap shots galore} I just don't quite grasp that!  Like I said, I equated her image and her verbal dump as to be similar to this English Kate woman and I wouldn't throw bad money away to go hear either one of them - nor buy any of Ann's books! 
But Rob Lowe's got all of those illicit sexual home video's that's out there for prosperity to pick at Rob Lowe's Roast - Or How To GUT ANN COULTER For Daring To Show Up!  2190311264 the man's no SAINT. No  
She has mental & verbal diarrhea of the brain and that keeps her in the 'Faux Media' stable of talking heads and her books on sale at Borders Bookstores. She's not Stupid - just hair brained and vicious!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:50 am

She obviously knew she'd get picked on and if she says crap stuff about others, then she's fair game herself.

I'm with Syk though, these programmes are just shit cheap entertainment for teens. Surely they're the only age group that would get off on "roasting"?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down