NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people

+7
Ben Reilly
HoratioTarr
Miffs2
Fuzzy Zack
Syl
'Wolfie
eddie
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  - Page 2 Empty Hypocrites are the worst kind of people

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Over on another thread I've mentioned that I didn't think Michelle Obama was particularly attractive.

I've committed a terrible crime. Yeah I did.

Of course, because she's BLACK and a WOMAN and she's married to AMERICA'S BEST PRESIDENT, I have committed a terrible and heinous crime of "hating her" (though I've repeatedly said I dont mind her at all, and think she'd make a better presidnet than her husband), I've been accused of being "jealous" of her and also "taking women back 59 years" or some such utter bullcrap.

I've copied over my response to these hypocritical fuckwits that have spread the same kind of stuff all over the forum about Farage and Trump and many others.....
BUT THATS OKAY COS THEY ARE ALL BADDIES AND YOU DONT LIKE THEM...RIGHT?

Here are some warning signs of THE HYPOCRITE:

1) "Do as I say, not as I do."
Their actions never seem to match up with their charming words. They have extremely high expectations in you, but don’t seem to follow those standards themselves.

2) "The rules apply to others, but they do not apply to me."
They believe they are above the law—both legally and ethically. They feel entitled to behave however they choose, but others must be kept in line at all times. We see this in politics every single day, when our elected officials stomp across the morals they enforce upon everyone else.

3) "It is always someone else’s fault."
It's not their fault for lying. It's your fault for being so petty and pointing out their lie. They might also bring up your past mistakes, to prove that their lie isn't actually so bad by comparison. Someone is always out to get them, and that’s the reason behind all of their problems.

4)" Anyone who points out my wrongdoings should be punished".

5) ....Always The Perpetual Victim
Their bad behavior always has sob-story roots. They hate drama; all they’ve ever wanted is some peace & quiet, and yet they provoke more drama than anyone you’ve ever known. They declare their hatred of negativity, all the while doing exactly the same.

6) Condescending, patronizing, and superior.
You feel like a child being reprimanded by an adult. They speak down to you as if you are intellectually deficient and emotionally unstable. They laugh when you try to express yourself, dismissing any concerns you might have as hyper-sensitive and crazy.

7) Lies & excuses.
Hypocrites have excuses for everything. You will find that they spend a lot more time excusing their behavior than ever actually improving it.

You know who you are.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypocrites are the worst kind of people

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:41 pm

eddie wrote:I sense you are quite cross 4ever.
I'm going to behave myself now, truly I will.

And that 'LAME' post patches all of the holes YOU blew in the RULES?
3 days worth Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  - Page 2 3018442852

Not hardly ...hence the immediate reaction from members like WYWolfie - reading rule violations perpetrated by the very people installed to enforce them! 
Now that's the infinite descriptive of HYPOCRITE Suspect

Back to top Go down

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypocrites are the worst kind of people

Post by Miffs2 Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:43 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:I sense you are quite cross 4ever.
I'm going to behave myself now, truly I will.

And that 'LAME' post patches all of the holes YOU blew in the RULES?
3 days worth Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  - Page 2 3018442852

Not hardly ...hence the immediate reaction from members like WYWolfie - reading rule violations perpetrated by the very people installed to enforce them! 
Now that's the infinite descriptive of HYPOCRITE Suspect
Lady, you are batshit crazy. You do know that yes?!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:50 pm

I'm really hungry. Just realised I missed lunch.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2