NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump tops Psychopath tests

2 posters

Go down

Trump tops Psychopath tests  Empty Trump tops Psychopath tests

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:42 am

WHEN it comes to being a psychopath US presidential candidate Donald Trump leaves Adolf Hitler, and even Jesus, in his wake.

According to a study published in Scientific American Mind, Oxford University psychologist Dr Kevin Dutton applied a standard measure of psychopathic traits — the Psychopathic Personality Inventory (Revised) — to a swath of political figures throughout history.

He then compared them to current US political candidates.

Donald Trump came up trumps.

On a score of 171, Trump edged out Hitler on 169 points. But it does put him behind Henry VIII (178) and Saddam Hussein (189).

Hillary Clinton slots in between Napoleon and Nero, on 152.

But is it all bad?

Some surprising names also rank very high on the PPI-R.

There’s Jesus at 157 points. Winston Churchill comes in at 155. Abraham Lincoln gets 123.

But like most statistics, the devil is in the detail.

The figure represents a combination of grades across eight different categories: social influence, fearlessness, stress immunity, Machiavellian egocentricity, rebellious nonconformity, blame externalisation and carefree non-planfulness and cold-heartedness.

And good or bad is, as always, a matter of opinion.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/trump-outscores-hitler-on-psychopath-scale-but-is-it-all-that-bad/news-story/d664ac524ae34c8fcf9f2535ad8169d2

more details at source
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Trump tops Psychopath tests  Empty Re: Trump tops Psychopath tests

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:17 am

veya_victaous wrote:
WHEN it comes to being a psychopath US presidential candidate Donald Trump leaves Adolf Hitler, and even Jesus, in his wake.
According to a study published in Scientific American Mind, Oxford University psychologist Dr Kevin Dutton applied a standard measure of psychopathic traits — the Psychopathic Personality Inventory (Revised) — to a swath of political figures throughout history.

He then compared them to current US political candidates.  Donald Trump came up trumps.
On a score of 171, Trump edged out Hitler on 169 points. But it does put him behind Henry VIII (178) and Saddam Hussein (189).  Hillary Clinton slots in between Napoleon and Nero, on 152.
But is it all bad?  Some surprising names also rank very high on the PPI-R.
There’s Jesus at 157 points. Winston Churchill comes in at 155. Abraham Lincoln gets 123.
But like most statistics, the devil is in the detail.

The figure represents a combination of grades across eight different categories: social influence, fearlessness, stress immunity, Machiavellian egocentricity, rebellious nonconformity, blame externalisation and carefree non-planfulness and cold-heartedness.

And good or bad is, as always, a matter of opinion.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/trump-outscores-hitler-on-psychopath-scale-but-is-it-all-that-bad/news-story/d664ac524ae34c8fcf9f2535ad8169d2
more details at source
Hmmm, now I'm wandering where GWB and Herr Cheney would drop into that range of numbers Suspect

But it's rather moot, for the 'THINKING' public ...we know what a raving lunatic 'Cheeto-Jesus' has always been - it's trying to undo the brainwashing that his angst and all of those other lesser thinking traits that have hypnotized so many voting Americans No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Well, Veya ...the 'Cheeto-Jesus' certainly has his 'Wing-Nut' doctors written notation about his 'health' ...given that it took him all of 5 minutes to hand write it while the ROYAL ONE sat waiting in his limo down at the curb!

Hospital Where Trump’s Doctor Works: His Insane Report Has Nothing To Do With Us
By Conover -
December 15, 2015
Donald Trump’s doctor appears to be just as insane as the Republican presidential candidate after releasing a bizarre medical report. It’s so peculiar that the hospital where Dr. Harold Bornstein works tweeted out a response.
In the letter proclaiming Donald Trump’s extraordinary health, it’s addressed to, “To Whom My Concern”  and from that typo, it just goes downhill, so much so that the hospital responded.

Lenox Hill Hospital tweeted, “Dr. Bornstein is speaking on behalf of his patient and his views and opinions are his own.”
http://www.bipartisanreport.com/2015/12/15/hospital-trumps-doctor-works-insane-report-nothing-us/
And given that Doctors here in the US are the most often to neglect their own health - cardiac care - lack daily exercise and this imbecile is NO MENTAL HEALTH PHYSICIAN ...he seems rather a laid back hippy-ding-bat that 'Cheeto-Jesus' would enjoy having for his physician Twisted Evil   The Doctor just never cares to complete a physical with his over weight patient!
And this one >   
Trump Doctor Wrote Health Letter in Just 5 Minutes as Limo Waited

NBC News
ANNA R. SCHECTER, CHRIS FRANCESCANI and TRACY CONNOR1 day ago

Donald Trump's personal physician said he wrote a letter declaring Trump would be the healthiest president in history in just five minutes while a limo sent by the candidate waited outside his Manhattan office.
Dr. Harold Bornstein, who has been the GOP nominee's doctor for 35 years, told NBC News on Friday that he stands by his glowing assessment of the 70-year-old's physical state.
"His health is excellent, especially his mental health," he said in an exclusive interview at his Park Avenue office.
The four-paragraph letter — the only medical information released by Trump — was written and released in December but has drawn fresh scrutiny in recent days as Trump's allies have questioned Hillary Clinton's health, despite a more detailed two-page letter from her doctor that said she has no serious issues.
In his letter, Bornstein said there were no "significant medical problems" in Trump's history and that a recent examination "showed only positive results."
"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.
Trump tops Psychopath tests  BBw6AVQ
©️ NBC News Dr. Harold Bornstein in his office.  

Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."

He went on to say that the Oval Office has been occupied by presidents with dementia or tumors or even men who were "paranoid" or "psychotic."
Bornstein said that after he was asked to write the letter, he thought about what he would say all day but did not type it out until the last minute as a black car sent by Trump waited to collect it. He said he didn't even proofread it.
The doctor said he would not normally use such over-the-top language in a letter for a patient but he made an exception for Trump — who just two weeks before had tweeted that the doctor's assessment would show "perfection."
"I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own," Bornstein said.
When he sat down to write the letter, Bornstein — who said he is board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology — gushed that Trump's lab results were "astonishingly excellent." He state that the businessman's "cardiovascular status is excellent" but noted that he was taking a low dose of aspirin and a low dose of a cholesterol-busting statin.
His blood pressure was a healthy 110/65, and a PSA test used to detect prostate cancer was "very low."
"His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary," the doctor wrote.
In the interview with NBC News, Bornstein moderated his language.
"I don't think he's in any better or worse than the average person that goes and exercises every single day," he said. "Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink — and that's simply the best advantage you can have to live — and he's got a good family history."
Bornstein didn't talk politics but said he's a fan of his patient.
"I like Donald Trump because I think he likes me," he said.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-doctor-wrote-health-letter-in-just-5-minutes-as-limo-waited/ar-BBw6ASR?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Trump tops Psychopath tests  371740092

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Was reading that in The Independent.   It comes to something when you get a doctor who is obviously out of his tree to tell people what fantastic health you have.  The Independent included a bit where he said Trump's mind was amazing and never turned off 24/7.   When excuse me, but if that were the case the man would be suffering from a severe form of psychosis.     

Hold on - perhaps that is what he IS saying in a round about way lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:55 pm

sassy wrote:Was reading that in The Independent.   It comes to something when you get a doctor who is obviously out of his tree to tell people what fantastic health you have.  The Independent included a bit where he said Trump's mind was amazing and never turned off 24/7.   When excuse me, but if that were the case the man would be suffering from a severe form of psychosis.     

Yes, as I saw that interview, I was thinking or, the man's mind was amazing and never turned on 24/7!  The man is a "severe form of psychosis".

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:58 pm

sassy wrote:Was reading that in The Independent.   It comes to something when you get a doctor who is obviously out of his tree to tell people what fantastic health you have.  The Independent included a bit where he said Trump's mind was amazing and never turned off 24/7.   When excuse me, but if that were the case the man would be suffering from a severe form of psychosis.     

Rather like finding a 'Druggy' physician to support your ideology about drugs and why opioids should be given to EVERYONE!  Druggy doctor is getting huge benefits from Big Pharma - Drug Abuser getting Big Pay Backs from his illegal drug trade. Suspect

Crazy Doctor supporting "Cheeto-Jesus" and his mega ego and Crazy Doctor now getting his 5 minute of public fame -  Twisted Evil
WOW, won't the upper echelon be beating a path to his door for all of their 'fake aliments' and prescription needs?  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:16 pm

I can see them all now, forming a queue outside his door lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:29 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Rather like finding a 'Druggy' physician to support your ideology about drugs and why opioids should be given to EVERYONE!  Druggy doctor is getting huge benefits from Big Pharma - Drug Abuser getting Big Pay Backs from his illegal drug trade. Suspect

Crazy Doctor supporting "Cheeto-Jesus" and his mega ego and Crazy Doctor now getting his 5 minute of public fame -  Twisted Evil
WOW, won't the upper echelon be beating a path to his door for all of their 'fake aliments' and prescription needs?  Evil or Very Mad

We used to party with a doctor like that.  We called him "Dr. Feel-Good".

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:30 pm

LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Trump tops Psychopath tests  Empty It appears that this may be the 'Dr. Feel Good' of NYC, Quill.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:49 am

In the complaint, Levin’s husband claimed Bornstein continued to prescribe barbiturates and sedatives “despite full knowledge that these prescriptions were not for the treatment of any known condition and in amounts that were well above therapeutic levels.”
The cocktail of drugs allegedly prescribed to Janet Levin—barbiturates, tranquilizers, and opiates—are all highly addictive and are among the most frequently abused prescription drugs, according to The National Library of Medicine. The medical dictionary lists intoxicated falls as possible complications from these drugs.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/29/lawsuits-trump-s-doctor-overmedicated-patients-who-died-in-his-care.html 

It was not hard to get medication over the phone from Harold. That was certainly appealing when I was in my 20s and too busy to come up for a breath. Harold diagnosed colds and the flu over the phone, and prescriptions were called in to the pharmacy. One time, in 1986, when I was jammed with work as a book publicist, carting around the likes of Paloma Picasso and Peter Ustinov in the same week, I got really sick. Harold gave me a steroid shot in the tush. I was up and running again in minutes. To me, then, that was the definition of a good doctor.
http://www.showbiz411.com/2016/08/26/donald-trumps-doctor-was-my-physician-in-the-1980s-and-he-looked-the-same-then
Yipper, a glorified pill pusher with a following that just increased by 100% with his 5 minute of fame and the 'Cheeto-Jesus' indorsement! 

And we see so many young musicians & other celebrities getting wasted and dying so young from such irresponsible 'Fake Doctors' that do so much harm! Evil or Very Mad
But Dr. Harold Bornstein - "I like Chump-Trump, cause 'Chump-Trump' likes me!" Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down