NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TempTraq - stick on patch for taking temperatures of infants!

Go down

TempTraq - stick on patch for taking temperatures of infants!  Empty TempTraq - stick on patch for taking temperatures of infants!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:13 pm

TempTraq

TempTraq - stick on patch for taking temperatures of infants!  Product-box.png?width=392&height=616&ext=

Let your child get the rest they need when they're sick! No more poking or prodding your child to get a temperature reading.

TempTraq is the first 24-hour wearable, wireless, intelligent thermometer that continuously senses, records, and sends alerts of a child's temperature to your mobile device.  $19.99

How to use TempTraq

1. Download app
  2. Open packaging
  3. Remove patch backing
  4. Apply patch
  5. Assign patch in mobile app

https://www.temptraq.com/ 

This topic could've gone in Health as well as technology ...so I just placed it in here! 
I can't imagine a better baby shower/baby gift/grandparent accessory to keep around for those times when you just don't know - can't find your oral or rectal thermometer to get that body temp taken ASAP! 
For those times my mother wouldn't open her mouth or that time she bit the thermometer and broke the glass - this would be very useful for elderly - dementia people too.
Our technology is amazing!  WOW

Back to top Go down