NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Black Man Walks Towards A Group Of Cops On The Street. Now Listen To What He Says

+2
Ben Reilly
Syl
6 posters

Go down

A Black Man Walks Towards A Group Of Cops On The Street. Now Listen To What He Says Empty A Black Man Walks Towards A Group Of Cops On The Street. Now Listen To What He Says

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:39 pm

"You can't fight fire with fire. The way we're going to find peace, is you spread love, that love gets responded."
In this inspiring video titled "Why are we killing each other?", a man wears a "Free Hugs" t-shirt and wanders the streets spreading love, especially towards police officers. He reminds people that the person underneath the uniform is a father, a mother, a husband... and not a robot.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/4753/A-Black-Man-Walks-Towards-A-Group-Of-Cops-On-The-Street-Now-Listen-To-What-He-Says#uXbK1vJpIz2P78DZ.99

Back to top Go down

A Black Man Walks Towards A Group Of Cops On The Street. Now Listen To What He Says Empty Re: A Black Man Walks Towards A Group Of Cops On The Street. Now Listen To What He Says

Post by Syl Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:27 pm

The cop in the end group, the one who was reluctant to hug, I felt for him. Some people are just not tactile, I think he found it hard to respond...the last two made up for him though. Laughing

It was a lovely vid, thank you.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A Black Man Walks Towards A Group Of Cops On The Street. Now Listen To What He Says Empty Re: A Black Man Walks Towards A Group Of Cops On The Street. Now Listen To What He Says

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:49 pm

I'd prefer free handshakes, but a very good sentiment.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I'd prefer free handshakes, but a very good sentiment.

Are you referring to the handshake thread of long-ago or do you dislike a huggle-wuggle? Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Interesting, do you have an issue around body space, when its people you do not know?
Not knocking either, as some people find it difficult to have people enter this space, when they do not know them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Didge wrote:

Interesting, do you have an issue around body space, when its people you do not know?
Not knocking either, as some people find it difficult to have people enter this space, when they do not know them?

I do, I get a bit weird about hugging loved ones, let alone strangers.

My grandmother died while my mother was carrying me, so I think my nervous system is calibrated a bit differently than most people's Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:48 pm

eddie wrote:

Are you referring to the handshake thread of long-ago or do you dislike a huggle-wuggle? Razz

I do find it something I have to be in the right mood for Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

I do, I get a bit weird about hugging loved ones, let alone strangers.

My grandmother died while my mother was carrying me, so I think my nervous system is calibrated a bit differently than most people's Smile

interesting again, but many people feel very strongly about their personal space being invaded by strangers.
I cant imagine what that is like for some like here or elsewhere when they are crammed on tubes, metro's etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Didge wrote:"You can't fight fire with fire. The way we're going to find peace, is you spread love, that love gets responded."
In this inspiring video titled "Why are we killing each other?", a man wears a "Free Hugs" t-shirt and wanders the streets spreading love, especially towards police officers. He reminds people that the person underneath the uniform is a father, a mother, a husband... and not a robot.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/4753/A-Black-Man-Walks-Towards-A-Group-Of-Cops-On-The-Street-Now-Listen-To-What-He-Says#uXbK1vJpIz2P78DZ.99

I'd give him a hug. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:20 pm

So would I. He's rather huggable.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Andy Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Major wrote:This hugging and whamming came from the USA over to our island in recent years, it is almost obscene, certainly unhygienic as is shaking hands.
People stink and have dirty hands from the toilet and so forth.
I will avoid doing either where possible.
Who the Fuck would want to shake hands with a nasty little racist like you anyway?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Major wrote:This hugging and whamming came from the USA over to our island in recent years, it is almost obscene, certainly unhygienic as is shaking hands.

If I were you, I'd simply not go out.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Major wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:
Who the Fuck would want to shake hands with a nasty little racist like you anyway?

I am not little, my Army papers state 6 feet 5 inches but I guess I have shrunk a bit.
Why doest thou call me such when I want the best for MY country, you are the worst kind who wants to give everything we have fought and worked for to outsiders, typical benefit scrounger syndrome, mentality.

Major, wherefore doth thee speaketh like a character from Shakespeare at which hour thou art confronted?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:16 am

In fairness to Major, his more customary method of greeting is the right arm extended and raised in front of him.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down