NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats

4 posters

Go down

Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats Empty Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:23 pm

GOP House Speaker Paul Ryan gleefully posted his selfie with hundreds of Republican interns:

Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats Paul-ryan-selfie

The Democrats respond:

Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats Cnwm4wBWIAAUcU1

Can you spot the difference? Laughing

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/politics/dc-intern-selfie/index.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats Empty Re: Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats

Post by eddie Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Is it me, or do a lot of the men look very similar in the top pic? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats Empty Re: Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:17 pm

eddie wrote:Is it me, or do a lot of the men look very similar in the top pic? scratch

As if they were part of some secret master-race breeding project? Smile

I should point out that the top photo isn't ALL-white. There is the scattered spot of pale tan as well Twisted Evil
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Nah. It's a photoshop fake mate.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:20 pm

eddie wrote:Nah. It's a photoshop fake mate.

I know it's a joke, but since ... SOMEbody ... we'll just call him "Mommy Bunk" ... might not take it that way, let me just point out that Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan posted this to his Twitter account -- and has not refuted that he took the photo -- so if it was Photoshopped, it was by him (to make his party look all-white?)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Hahahahaha I don't think it looks fake and the "why" would be missing for me

The bottom pic is certainly a "London look" pic. That's what I was born and bred into, lots of colours and creeds.
It's a remarkable difference though. Pretty thought-provoking when you think about it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:55 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Nah. It's a photoshop fake mate.
I know it's a joke, but since ... SOMEbody ... we'll just call him "Mommy Bunk" ... might not take it that way, let me just point out that Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan posted this to his Twitter account -- and has not refuted that he took the photo -- so if it was Photoshopped, it was by him (to make his party look all-white?)
There ya go ...think'n alike yet again; I posted my version late last night over on the RNC thread > Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats Empty
Can You Pick Out The Most Likely To Be Racist PARTY?   cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Pathetic...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Pathetic...

You certainly are, but I could go on if you'd like Intern selfies demonstrate difference between Republicans and Democrats 2984306523
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:00 pm

Tommy's stock answer when he  is stumped for anything to say. Of course the Republicans are racist -  Fox News,News International, Rupert Murdoch, Sarah Palin, the Tea Party. All the same.
Did anyone read that sick article in the Scum by Kelvin McKenzie? Even the Tory speaker John Bercow called it beneath contempt.
The police are looking into a offence of racial hatred by him.  against him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36833471
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Tommy's stock answer when he  is stumped for anything to say. Of course the Republicans are racist -  Fox News,News International, Rupert Murdoch, Sarah Palin, the Tea Party. All the same.
Did anyone read that sick article in the Scum by Kelvin McKenzie? Even the Tory speaker John Bercow called it beneath contempt.
The police are looking into a offence of racial hatred by him.  against him.

Didn't see it, and apparently the Sun has now removed it Evil or Very Mad
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:06 pm

Some of you need your eyes and heads testing...

Overlapping heads not a give away then I don't know what will be for you...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:07 pm

I will try to find it,Ben . I read it and couldn't believe what I was reading.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Some of you need your eyes and heads testing...

Overlapping heads not a give away then I don't know what will be for you...

Don't make this into another Photoshop thread, Tommy. You're spamming the forum with this tripe.

What people want to discus on this thread is the diversity in the two parties, not your inane conspiracy theories.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:34 pm

Here is the extremist Muslim hating MacKenzie's article.
The Channel 4 journo, Fatima Manji is highly respected, articulate and intelligent, and admired across all media ( except for Murdoch's  empire) .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1459893/why-did-channel-4-have-a-presenter-in-a-hijab-to-front-coverage-of-Muslim-terror-in-nice/

Last edited by Handy Andy on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:35 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432163/Caught-napping-Intern-falls-asleep-desk-day-work-colleagues-did.html

All the pics are genuine here too!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:40 pm

There was a racist call Mac
Who spewed his bile as a hack.
He hated black ,not white,
Amongst all of his Shyte
And when questioned would change his tack.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:48 pm

MacKenzie's  lover was Tom
Between them they built a small bomb.
Their intent was to attack
anyone who was black
They believed they could do it with aplomb.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432163/Caught-napping-Intern-falls-asleep-desk-day-work-colleagues-did.html

All the pics are genuine here too!!!

lol!

No more Photoshop nonsense in this thread.

FINAL WARNING.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:18 pm

You started it...

And I see you have nothing to say about hand shandys last two posts...

Meet the new fair application of the rules... same as the old 'fair' application of the rules...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:25 pm

I am the forums new self proclaimed poet laureate. No-one can escape my hilarious and ascerbic  limericks. Regard me as the Spitting image of poetry.
They may be purile,   but they are constructed around harsh truths.

And what could possibly have offended you in my first poem?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:31 pm

The fact you associated me with it in your second...

And called me a racist...

And the direct accusation of terrorist activities etc...

Same old same old really... and same old inaction from admin...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down