NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Court Judge Says Dick Cheney Will Eventually Be Tried as a War Criminal

Go down

International Court Judge Says Dick Cheney Will Eventually Be Tried as a War Criminal Empty International Court Judge Says Dick Cheney Will Eventually Be Tried as a War Criminal

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

Thomas Buergenthal, former judge at the International Court of Justice, said that former Vice President Dick Cheney could possibly be tried as a war criminal before the International Criminal Court (ICC), reported RawStory.

“Some of us have long thought that Cheney and a number of CIA agents who did what they did in those so-called black holes should appear before the ICC,” said Buergenthal. “We [Americans] could have tried them ourselves. I voted for Obama, but I think he made a great mistake when he decided not to instigate legal proceedings against some of these people.”

Buergenthal mentioned that he didn’t know if former British Prime Minister Tony Blair could face war crimes. Knowing that Cheney was the real ringleader behind the Iraq War, Buergenthal said George W. Bush was “insignificant.” He describes Bush as an “ignorant person” with mommy and daddy issues.

Dick Cheney going before an international tribunal for war crimes would be perfect. Cheney deserves be to be tried for wrongfully creating a war on false pretenses

http://trofire.com/2015/07/08/international-court-judge-says-dick-cheney-will-eventually-be-tried-as-a-war-criminal/

He does say 'possibly' but I doubt this will ever happen. They always seem to wriggle out one way or another.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

International Court Judge Says Dick Cheney Will Eventually Be Tried as a War Criminal Empty Re: International Court Judge Says Dick Cheney Will Eventually Be Tried as a War Criminal

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:30 am

clipped from the article > Dick Cheney going before an international tribunal for war crimes would be perfect. Cheney deserves be to be tried for wrongfully creating a war on false pretenses.

International Court Judge Says Dick Cheney Will Eventually Be Tried as a War Criminal Stock-photo-good-karma-sign-illustration-design-over-a-white-background-180761510
IF ONLY ...I'll pray that I live long enough to see this day comes to fruition! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down