NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump adviser calls on the late Ayatollah Khomeini to condemn Nice attack

2 posters

Go down

Trump adviser calls on the late Ayatollah Khomeini to condemn Nice attack  Empty Trump adviser calls on the late Ayatollah Khomeini to condemn Nice attack

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, a military adviser to Donald Trump’s campaign who was briefly on the vice presidential short list, repeatedly called on a deceased Iranian leader to denounce the terrorist attack in Nice, France.

“I want the Imam, or I want Khomeini in Iran to stand up and be counted,” Flynn told Fox’s Megyn Kelly on Thursday night. Twelve hours later, Flynn again called on the late leader to respond to the attacks.

“I have called out for the leaders of Iran ― Khomeini ― and the leaders of the Muslim world” to denounce the terrorist attack, Flynn told “Fox & Friends” on Friday morning.

“I can tick them off if you want, there’s a bunch of countries with a bunch of so-called leaders,” said the former Defense Intelligence Agency director.

Flynn’s offer to list Muslim leaders was significantly undermined, however, by the fact that his number-one example has been dead for almost 30 years.

Ruhollah Khomeini (pronounced Ko-MAY-Nee) died in 1989, having served as the ayatollah, or supreme leader, of Iran for 10 years beginning with the 1979 revolution.

"Trump Military Adviser Wants Deceased Iranian Leader To Denounce Nice Attack" - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-military-adviser-nice-attack-khomeini_us_5788f0c6e4b03fc3ee50788b
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump adviser calls on the late Ayatollah Khomeini to condemn Nice attack  Empty Re: Trump adviser calls on the late Ayatollah Khomeini to condemn Nice attack

Post by nicko Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Not surprised he got it wrong, there's a quite a few Iranians with top jobs called Khomeini.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump adviser calls on the late Ayatollah Khomeini to condemn Nice attack  Empty Re: Trump adviser calls on the late Ayatollah Khomeini to condemn Nice attack

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Well, that's NO HUGE SURPRISE and just keeps the comedians/late night shows/SNL writers waiting for more of 'Cheeto-Jesus' and his talking heads to drool more of their mental diarrhea upon the masses so they can benefit from the fun!

“I can tick them off if you want, there’s a bunch of countries with a bunch of so-called leaders,” said the former Defense Intelligence Agency director.  Flynn’s offer to list Muslim leaders was significantly undermined, however, by the fact that his number-one example has been dead for almost 30 years. Ruhollah Khomeini (pronounced Ko-MAY-Nee) died in 1989, having served as the ayatollah, or supreme leader, of Iran for 10 years beginning with the 1979 revolution. Trump adviser calls on the late Ayatollah Khomeini to condemn Nice attack  2581891615
Trump adviser calls on the late Ayatollah Khomeini to condemn Nice attack  Epicfa10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down