NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral

+4
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
eddie
Syl
8 posters

Go down

Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral Empty Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:53 pm

Rolling Eyes

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1588/Mom-Shares-Photo-Of-Herself-In-Panties-Hours-After-Giving-Birth-And-It-s-Going-Viral
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral Empty Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral

A photo of a mom in her underwear is being celebrated around the web but not for the reasons you think.

Amanda Bacon posted this photo of herself taken the day after giving birth to her son.

Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral

July 8, 2016

A photo of a mom in her underwear is being celebrated around the web but not for the reasons you think.

Amanda Bacon posted this photo of herself taken the day after giving birth to her son.

mother posts post pregnancy underwearAmanda Bacon / Facebook

Amanda wrote on Facebook:

"Motherhood uncensored.

I'm sharing this picture because it's real. This is motherhood; it's raw, stunning, messy, and freaking hilarious all rolled into one. Having a baby is a beautiful experience, and the realities of postpartum life aren't spoken enough about. And definitely not photographed enough. Some people probably find this uncomfortable, but why? I seriously don't get it! It's probably because this part isn't talked about. We all should try and educate, empower and embrace every aspect of childbirth, including moments like this. And do it while having a sense of humor. Nothing says welcome to motherhood like an adorable squishy baby, and a giant mom diaper."

Amanda says her photo is also a reality check to the picture-perfect image that many people have of new moms:

"The mother holding their beautiful newborn baby and everybody smiles, and Kate Middleton, fresh out of the hospital, looking great, feeling great. When in reality, it's not like that. There's a whole other side of it that nobody talks about."

While celebrity magazines make out that you have a baby, put your skinny jeans on and walk about looking fabulous, this is the real post-birth look. That's why her photo has been shared more than 100,000 times and counting.

Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral Image114

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1588/Mom-Shares-Photo-Of-Herself-In-Panties-Hours-After-Giving-Birth-And-It-s-Going-Viral#xK4267iOjy53mMdY.99
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral Empty Re: Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Is this really necessary? Who wants to see her naked in her maternity pad? For fuck's sake!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral Empty Re: Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:10 pm

Thanks Eddie ...I forgot. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Is this really necessary?    Who wants to see her naked in her maternity pad?  For fuck's sake!

Pathetic isn't it?
Why do some people need to show the world every tiny aspect of their lives?
She would do better to concentrate on her baby rather than sharing personal pics oh herself (that no one wants to see) with the WWW. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Attention seeking - it's everywhere these days.

Put it all away luvvie. Mad
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:45 pm

It's fine as a family photo, that you keep for just yourselves but I'd not put a photo of myself out there.

I suppose her message was true from the heart though.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:49 pm

I doubt her  message, that she wants to reassure new mothers that in reality you don't look like you are on the catwalk 2 minutes after giving birth (OK, I'm paraphrasing) is the reason why she posted that pic.

She is desperate to get a pic of herself talked about....and she has succeeded, at the cost of her dignity sadly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 pm

Syl wrote:I doubt her  message, that she wants to reassure new mothers that in reality you don't look like you are on the catwalk 2 minutes after giving birth (OK, I'm paraphrasing) is the reason why she posted that pic.

She is desperate to get a pic of herself talked about....and she has succeeded, at the cost of her dignity sadly.

Who is stupid enough to believe they're going to look like a model after giving birth? Most women don't even think that way after giving birth. The last thing on their minds is what they look like.

I can't stand this attention seeking Mother Earth shite. I don't want to know about your menstrual floodings and tampon tales. I'm not interested in your udders or your vadge. There should be some fucking mystery!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:04 pm

Yeah, that earth mother stuff is shite. Who are they trying to impress?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:08 pm

After I had my son, a "friend" who incidentally was really fat, came to visit me in hospital.
The first thing she said when she saw me was "Oh...I thought you had had the baby" titter titter..... Rolling Eyes

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yeah, that earth mother stuff is shite. Who are they trying to impress?

It's attention seeking in the guise of being 'right on'. The so called 'feminist' wallowing in womanhood that loses sight of that fact that nobody thinks they are remotely attractive. There's not a woman on the planet needs a tampon commercial.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:I doubt her  message, that she wants to reassure new mothers that in reality you don't look like you are on the catwalk 2 minutes after giving birth (OK, I'm paraphrasing) is the reason why she posted that pic.

Who is stupid enough to believe they're going to look like a model after giving birth?    Most women don't even think that way after giving birth.   The last thing on their minds is what they look like.

I can't stand this attention seeking Mother Earth shite.   I don't want to know about your menstrual floodings and tampon tales.   I'm not interested in your udders or your vadge.   There should be some fucking mystery!

Lololol

You are in a pleasant mood Wink

Agree with your post 100%
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:02 pm

It is undignified and I'm not sure how I feel tbh. Perhaps she wants to make women feel better who are feeling shit about themselves?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 pm

eddie wrote:It is undignified and I'm not sure how I feel tbh. Perhaps she wants to make women feel better who are feeling shit about themselves?

That's going to make you feel better? Standing in your bare fat arse with an extra large sanitary pad on? Wow, talk about empowerment. How about making the effort to look as though she's not stinking of menstrual blood and urine soaked pads and cleaning herself up, the skank. I pity her husband. I bet it's her who does the Dutch Ovens in their house. Ugh.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:40 pm

I was trying to find something positive and put myself in her mindset as to why she did it... but I'm finding it hard to disagree with you tbh Words fail....Mom Shares Photo Of Herself In Panties Hours After Giving Birth And It's Going Viral 3489511464
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 am

It's photoshopped, look at the fake shadow on her but!!!!

Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:47 am

You're missing the point Ben. It's the baby that's fake. Look how small it is!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Has a photo been shown here over the last week that isn't photoshopped? Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:32 pm

its YOUR fault Syl......

you gave Tommy a new concept to play with.... pale
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:22 pm

But.....any pic since the murder of Jo Cox and that pic was put up of Thomas Mair (that was the one that started it off I think) would have been suspicious according to Tommy. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down