NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If paying only the minimum wage to our leaders and they had to pay for their own meals like we do????????????????????

+3
Major
eddie
blackie333
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

If paying only the minimum wage to our leaders and they had to pay for their own meals like we do???????????????????? Empty Re: If paying only the minimum wage to our leaders and they had to pay for their own meals like we do????????????????????

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Well, you can't be all bad if you are a Skinner fan.  Tony Benn was the same (don't speak to me about his arsehole son) and so is Corbyn, whatever the media say about him.   McDonnell is another and Clive Lewis, who I am honoured to call a friend.

Back to top Go down

If paying only the minimum wage to our leaders and they had to pay for their own meals like we do???????????????????? Empty Re: If paying only the minimum wage to our leaders and they had to pay for their own meals like we do????????????????????

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:41 pm

PS, I'd thank you to stop calling me sissy ta, I'm sassy by name and sassy by nature and sissy I'm not. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:52 pm

sassy wrote:PS, I'd thank you to stop calling me sissy ta, I'm sassy by name and sassy by nature and sissy I'm not. Twisted Evil

Was just about to suggest that to Blackie myself.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:14 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:

What a trivial thing to start off about.
You called him Blacky, I am called Storm, Ragamuffin is called Rags or Miss Ragga.
Syl has been called Sylvia, Wolfie, LT, LF and so on.

Does it really matter as long as it is not really insulting.

Another attempt by sassy at troublemaking, blackie333 is a fungi.  
lol!  lol!  lol!

Would you like to talk to someone who gives a shit?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:24 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:PS, I'd thank you to stop calling me sissy ta, I'm sassy by name and sassy by nature and sissy I'm not. Twisted Evil

You called him Blacky, I am called Storm, Ragamuffin is called Rags or Miss Ragga.

lol!  lol!  lol!

Yes we do five eachother nicknames but if someone says they don't wish to be called something then that's fair enough.

And "sissy" is not exactly a nice nickname, is it?

So stop it storm.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:27 pm

eddie wrote:
Major wrote:

lol!  lol!  lol!

Yes we do five eachother nicknames but if someone says they don't wish to be called something then that's fair enough.

And "sissy" is not exactly a nice nickname, is it?

So stop it storm.

Why is Stormee calling Blackie a mushroom lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:34 pm

cos...he's kept in the dark and fed on horse shit..... Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:59 pm

I eat mushrooms for breakfast.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:44 am

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:

lol!  lol!  lol!

I love it when you call me Miss Ragga. clappy
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:32 pm

I don't mind being called Sylvia either...I'm used to it. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:03 pm

blackie333 wrote:
How many do you think would want their jobs?

.. And, have them sleep out under the trees, bridges and benches, whilst Parliament is sitting...

cheers
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down