NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirelli model is awarded highest divorce settlement ever.

2 posters

Go down

Pirelli model is awarded highest divorce settlement ever. Empty Pirelli model is awarded highest divorce settlement ever.

Post by Syl Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:33 pm

http://www.weddingandweddingflowers.co.uk/news_article.php?id=1163

A former Pirelli model has been awarded the largest divorce settlement in English legal history.

Christina Estrada has been awarded the record-breaking sum following her split from billionare Walid Juffali.

Estrada was cross-examined in court about her original claim, which stated she needs £1million a year for clothes, as well as £40,000 for fur coats, £109,000 for haute couture gowns and £21,000 for shoes.

Not bad for a now out of work model.  Laughing

How much do you reckon you could comfortably live off per year if it all went pear shaped?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pirelli model is awarded highest divorce settlement ever. Empty Re: Pirelli model is awarded highest divorce settlement ever.

Post by Syl Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:37 pm

I reckon once household bills were paid....not counting any money awarded for children, I could very comfortably live off £100 pw, and save for holidays, clothes etc etc.

That's roughly £5000 per year....what a bargain. Laughing

This is her leaving court last Friday....no wonder she looks smug. Twisted Evil

Pirelli model is awarded highest divorce settlement ever. 1074965-11-20160709142602
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pirelli model is awarded highest divorce settlement ever. Empty Re: Pirelli model is awarded highest divorce settlement ever.

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:06 pm

A bit excessive for a divorce but what does he care? He's got billions.

My mum says the best times of her life Syl, were when her and my dad had less money, when my brothers and I were small kids. She said they'd only have a "treat" on a Friday (like an expensive cake) and that they looked forward to it. She always says a simple life is the best life really.
I kind of know what she means.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:34 pm

eddie wrote:A bit excessive for a divorce but what does he care? He's got billions.

My mum says the best times of her life Syl, were when her and  my dad had less money, when my brothers and I were small kids. She said they'd only have a "treat" on a Friday (like an expensive cake) and that they looked forward to it. She always says a simple life is the best life really.
I kind of know what she means.

He is a billionaire and he is also dying, so he cant take it with him, but that doesn't detract from what a greedy spiteful spoilt article she is.

I get where your mum is coming from Eddie.....having little money makes no difference to how happy or unhappy you are....in fact it makes you appreciate more what you do have.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Well all the money in the world can't cure my friend Syl, and the people in her position.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:37 pm

eddie wrote:Well all the money in the world can't cure my friend Syl, and the people in her position.

I know Eddie, and it's at those times we realise how useless money is. Crying or Very sad
He is a billionaire, and like you say  all the money in the world cant make terminal cancer go away.

Wonder who else gets his money? Might be worth befriending him Syl, plenty of money to go around Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down