NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burgers

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Burgers Empty Re: Burgers

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:27 pm

Did you season them and put in soen onion, or garlic or anything interesting?

Meat has no flavour on its own IMO
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Major wrote:We do not eat burgers nowadays, did some when younger tho.

I decided to make some.
Bought steak from butchuz, minced it myself, bought a mix to use  and breadcrumbs to bind them, a burger press, made 8, they looked professional, fried them, RNOUGH TO MAKE A PIG SICK, AWFUL.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
You made burgers from ground STEAK and you thought it tasted awful Shocked , did the Mrs. think the same thing?

Reason, I'm asking - my neighbor just had a couple of his meds changed and he called me raging hell about just opened a jug of milk and it was 'BAD' before the 'sell by date'; so I went over and checked - No  it was delicious. So we checked the side effects for his new meds - yipper, may make some foods - especially diary products taste odd!  Well, that was putting it mildly ...he said it tasted like CRAP!  So I bought the rest of the jug of milk from him or he was going to pour it out.

So, have you had any meds changed lately?  Did the wife think your homemade ground steak tasted odd too?  Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Well, that's just the oddest thing then Stormee, if the steak wasn't tainted {old/spoiled} then that just leaves something FOUL in that seasoning packet that shouldn't have been in there.  And now it's ruined your wonderful work - Chef Stormee and upset your tummy too as well as taking a BITE out of the wallet.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Yeah I'm with 4evee on this one, perhaps there was something wrong with the meat.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down