NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I blame Emily Pankhurst and The Suffragettes for the state this countries in now!

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I blame Emily Pankhurst and The Suffragettes for the state this countries in now! Empty Re: I blame Emily Pankhurst and The Suffragettes for the state this countries in now!

Post by eddie Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Hmmmm.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

I blame Emily Pankhurst and The Suffragettes for the state this countries in now! Empty Re: I blame Emily Pankhurst and The Suffragettes for the state this countries in now!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:07 pm

I blame Emily Pankhurst and The Suffragettes for the state this countries in now! 371740092    
WELCOME ABOARD ~~~ are you trying to insight a riot or fishing for other like minded fellows of your antiquated - certain age group I blame Emily Pankhurst and The Suffragettes for the state this countries in now! 265384880

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:33 pm

blackie333 wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:I blame Emily Pankhurst and The Suffragettes for the state this countries in now! 371740092    
WELCOME ABOARD ~~~ are you trying to insight a riot or fishing for other like minded fellows of your antiquated - certain age group I blame Emily Pankhurst and The Suffragettes for the state this countries in now! 265384880

Just fishing for the members strong willed enough to face the truth 42.
It might not seem comfortable for most to admit but the darkest days in the aftermath of the second world war were suffered in the Thatcher years
for the working class and especially miners and their communities.
That can never be forgotten or forgiven in this lifetime.
Female leaders seem to have a need to act harsher than men to all situation just to prove how ( Manly) they can be if need be.
Too manly in my opinion.
Blair was the same but he was as  near to being a puff as it's possible to be without wearing a skirt and stockings lol! booby shake

since you are "new" here I will settle for warning you THIS TIME only

the use of homophobic slurs, and especially the use of such as a pejorative is FORBIDDEN
I suggest you familiarise yourself with the rules as provided here http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14827-site-rules-new-members-please-read
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down