NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle To Challenge Corbyn For Labour Leadership

Go down

Eagle To Challenge Corbyn For Labour Leadership Empty Eagle To Challenge Corbyn For Labour Leadership

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:19 pm

Labour's Angela Eagle has said she will announce a bid for the party leadership on Monday morning.

It follows a period during which current leader Jeremy Corbyn has faced a series of resignations from his shadow ministerial team, and lost a vote of no confidence.  

In a statement, Ms Eagle said: "I will explain my vision for the country and the difference a strong Labour Party can make."  
http://news.sky.com/story/eagle-to-challenge-corbyn-for-labour-leadership-10496779

Thousands of people have joined the Labour party since Brexit with some sources stating that the vast majority have given their reason to join as to protect Corbyn's position...............I wonder how many are genuine Labour supporters? Eagle To Challenge Corbyn For Labour Leadership Think10

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Eagle To Challenge Corbyn For Labour Leadership Empty Re: Eagle To Challenge Corbyn For Labour Leadership

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Major wrote:Might as well be 'Eddie The Eagle'.

Stormee, speculation is that people who joined the Labour party to ensure that Corbyn was elected to bring the party down.

Do you think that these new members are genuine or will they vote for him because they believe that he will continue to bring the Labour party to their knees??? Eagle To Challenge Corbyn For Labour Leadership I_don_10

Back to top Go down

Eagle To Challenge Corbyn For Labour Leadership Empty Re: Eagle To Challenge Corbyn For Labour Leadership

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down