NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump tweets anti-Clinton image from neo-Nazi message board

3 posters

Go down

Trump tweets anti-Clinton image from neo-Nazi message board Empty Trump tweets anti-Clinton image from neo-Nazi message board

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Trump tweets anti-Clinton image from neo-Nazi message board Tumblr_inline_o9rcdm1nK51tdoo3z_540

Donald Trump supporters say the firestorm over a tweet that featured the Star of David next to raining money and Hillary Clinton was driven by the media’s political correctness.

But the image — which critics called anti-Semitic — appears to have been taken from an online neo-Nazi message board.

According to Mic.com, the graphic tweeted by the presumptive Republican nominee on Saturday was previously featured on a message board for the alt-right, “a digital movement of neo-Nazis, anti-Semites, and white supremacists.”

The website reported that the image appeared on the message board — called “/pol/” — as early as June 22, over a week before it was published on Trump’s Twitter feed.

The Daily Beast notes that image appeared on Twitter on June 15.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-star-david-tweet-neo-000000601.html?nhp=1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump tweets anti-Clinton image from neo-Nazi message board Empty Re: Trump tweets anti-Clinton image from neo-Nazi message board

Post by eddie Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:48 pm

I don't like Trump but I have to say I don't like Clinton either.
It feels like you're screwed whatever you choose tbh.

I always liked the American way of only allowing two terms of office - to me, that's a really sensible and fair way to do it. But in this instance - you're better off keeping Obama. Neutral
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Trump tweets anti-Clinton image from neo-Nazi message board Empty Re: Trump tweets anti-Clinton image from neo-Nazi message board

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:12 pm

I share that sentiment, eds.  I feel that Obama is one of the three best presidents the US has ever had...along with Jefferson and Lincoln.

The Republicans (Bush and Cheney) had left the country in an ugly, purposeless war, on the brink of the next depression, with double-digit unemployment, a $17-trillion deficit and bin Laden still alive and running around.

Obama got the country out of Iraq, saved America from the next Depression, brought unemployment down from 10.5% to 4.7%, overseen the creation of 8-million new jobs, overseen the American stock market soar to over $18,000 average in the Dow Jones (highest ever), finally created a highly successful medical care system (despite the sour grapes of Republicans) and he got bin Laden when the Republican administration was completely inept at finding him.

That's a hell of a record.  The Obama years will go down as some of the greatest ever, politically and economically, and the only reason Republicans don't like him is because of his race.  That's their problem.

Hillary is an insider detail-worker, and is not real good at projecting an attractive image.  Trump is a loud talkier, who lies and is applauded for it.  He is not real good at detail, nor does he offer any experience.

To go from the brilliance of Dr. Obama, to those sad choices is a disappointment.  But considering what's at stake, we've got to move in a better direction than Trump.  I mean...who wants a decade full of nightmares. Besides we could end up with Elizabeth Warren as VP and Wendy Davis in the cabinet. cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Yes I suppose, and I say this very begrudgingly, that Clinton is the lesser of two evils.....but....who wants second rate?
I don't trust her. I didn't like her husband either and he turned out to be a nasty piece of work too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:26 pm

eddie wrote:Yes I suppose, and I say this very begrudgingly, that Clinton is the lesser of two evils.....but....who wants second rate?
I don't trust her. I didn't like her husband either and he turned out to be a nasty piece of work too.

The administration is way much bigger than just the president. Think of a Supreme Court returned to liberal ground, changing all those fascist RW rulings by the old men. And this is the age of women...so many of them, excellent in themselves.

The only thing HRC has done wrong, in the eyes of some, is stay with her husband. Well....if that's all they got, I say sit down. The other stuff is just Republican smoke, on a par with (dare it say) Donald Trump. It's just more false advertising, and not even worth the attention.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Well I'll bow to your better knowledge as I'm sitting over here and know only what I read here and elsewhere.
Pity Sanders didn't make it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:10 pm

I think Sanders had some excellent, but pie-in-the-sky ideas. He had no idea how he would implement them, and they were probably too big for one man and one term (or two).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down