NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~

4 posters

Go down

PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~ Empty PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:55 pm

URL ___________________________
Image width = ____________ pixels {can't exceed 550 pixels} or your image won't fit inside this dialogue box and can not be viewed by the members trying to see your image
Image height = ___________ pixels {shouldn't exceed the width of 550} but that can always be adjusted accordingly --- check your post with 'PREVIEW' prior to hitting 'send'!

If you don't understand 'pixels', any image that you place you have the option to adjust from your monitor by clicking on the image and the photo/joke will be surrounded by little image boxes ◘ {but clear} find the ones in the corners and drag them toward the center and this will slowly decrease the size of your images; allowing you to adjust them into your dialogue/post so everyone can view your amazing jokes/photos to their best viewing potential! PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~ 2385359624

Back to top Go down

PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~ Empty Re: PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~

Post by Syl Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:09 pm

PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~ Scan_211
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~ Empty Re: PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~

Post by Syl Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:12 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Woohooo.....that's the first time I have ever managed to get one of my pics anywhere on the forum....apart from in the avi .

My OH's footy team back in the day. Get a load of the hairstyles. afro
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Syl wrote:PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~ Scan_211
R U in there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:17 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Syl wrote:PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~ Scan_211
R U in there?

Do you think I am a man in disguise 4Ever? Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:24 pm

PLACING IMAGES INTO THE NEWSFIX DIALOGUE BOX~~~ Footba10

Here, I cut off the white border and enlarged the actual photo just 4 U. Laughing

Noooo, we have Co-ed soccer teams over here; see LOST IN TRANSLATION and all that long hair ...I thought some of them dudes were GALS!  LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Lol...they are all men 4Ever.
Thanks for tweeking. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:31 pm

4Eva wrote:If you don't understand 'pixels', any image that you place you have the option to adjust from your monitor by clicking on the image and the photo/joke will be surrounded by little image boxes ◘ {but clear} find the ones in the corners and drag them toward the center and this will slowly decrease the size of your images; allowing you to adjust them into your dialogue/post

I know you can do that on Word, but you can't do it here.  If you simply left click on the pic, you get a larger (full screen) picture..you don't get 'edit-select'...which is what you're wanting.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
4Eva wrote:If you don't understand 'pixels', any image that you place you have the option to adjust from your monitor by clicking on the image and the photo/joke will be surrounded by little image boxes ◘ {but clear} find the ones in the corners and drag them toward the center and this will slowly decrease the size of your images; allowing you to adjust them into your dialogue/post

I know you can do that on Word, but you can't do it here.  If you simply left click on the pic, you get a larger (full screen) picture..you don't get 'edit-select'...which is what you're wanting.
Since I don't know what browser option you are using ...what you just stated isn't what is optional for everyone ...you might need to change your browser options --- I wouldn't have stated something that I could NOT do  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:25 pm

What browser are you running, 4Eva? I'm back to chrome because firefox couldn't pull in this site if you turned on pop-up block. (Bur that's another story.)

It could be that I haven't selected the right options.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:29 pm

I've never strayed away from IE; I tried others but I've always went right back to Internet Explorer and I've been happy-happy and I use Bing.  I like collecting points to use for value markers against winning stuff, and I've won some decent crap with my BING points over the years!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:31 am

Smile

I DON'T have much trouble posting images on here from a computer, but when I've tried from this tablet, it either fails outright or else I get an error message telling me that Forumation's system doesn't support the code...

Similar problem occurs when trying to load a Youtube video link into the dialogue box on here -- no trouble off a compootuh, but the Forumation system and this tablet don't want to talk to one another..

(This tablet isn't too good on the picture handling/editing front, either --  okay once you have the photo's onboard, but both transferring photo's and editing them is much easier on a computer..).

'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down