NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, After brexit we will need to raise more cash ....right???

+10
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
Major
Syl
nicko
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
veya_victaous
eddie
Victorismyhero
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, After brexit we will need to raise more cash ....right??? - Page 2 Empty So, After brexit we will need to raise more cash ....right???

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

ok

with approx 500billion...(thats right 500billion) snapchat/whatsapp messages sent every tear in the uk
plus about 100 Billion text messages

how about a 1p levy on every one

that would rake in 6 BILLION pounds So, After brexit we will need to raise more cash ....right??? - Page 2 1363015401

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

So, After brexit we will need to raise more cash ....right??? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, After brexit we will need to raise more cash ....right???

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:07 am

nicko wrote:Back to killing babies,     you'r fucking pathetic,    apart from being  a coward who'd surrender before the first shot was fired.     You and Veya,----------Twedle dee and Twedle dumb.

what the hell are you talking about Suspect Suspect
I'd not surrender
I'd vaporise you and you entire unit of meat shields with tech.
Just fucking bomb the pathetic grunts to dust.
all they're good for now is allow terrorists to target them so you know where to drop the bombs.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

So, After brexit we will need to raise more cash ....right??? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, After brexit we will need to raise more cash ....right???

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:19 am

Any Way
You prove our point
the Brit views the 'good' and when they were best as when they were able to use violence without repercussion.

Cilivlied peoples dont think that constitutes "good"
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He said they shouldn't vote, which is a slightly different thing. However, he'd probably pass a law to say they can't if they didn't voluntarily stay away from the polling booths. Perhaps idiots like him should be barred from voting.

I do think there should be a maximum voting age like there is a minimum voting age, I'd say retirement age you should stop voting too so about 65. You have had your turn and no longer have a long term vision, generally contributing less to the economy etc

And we have compulsory voting anyway so it would have to be you are not included or we could make it voluntary after 65.

You're behind the times Veya. We have to wait a bit longer than 65 to get a state pension now. Also, did you know that some people actually do keep on working after that age anyway? They've paid in a lot of money by that time, so why should they not have a say? People of 18 haven't paid in as much, so why should they have more say?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:32 am

Quill and Veya are being disgusting on this thread.

Just saying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:33 am

nicko wrote:One thing is 100% certain,   the poor sap will get OLD himself.

How old is he?

Edited to say I've just seen he's 33.

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:42 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He said they shouldn't vote, which is a slightly different thing. However, he'd probably pass a law to say they can't if they didn't voluntarily stay away from the polling booths. Perhaps idiots like him should be barred from voting.

I do think there should be a maximum voting age like there is a minimum voting age, I'd say retirement age you should stop voting too so about 65. You have had your turn and no longer have a long term vision, generally contributing less to the economy etc

And we have compulsory voting anyway so it would have to be you are not included or we could make it voluntary after 65.

One thing I've learned in life at my vast age of 59, is that mindsets change as you get older, along with perspectives and outlooks.   We think at any given age that we know it all, that we can't learn anymore, and that we've reached the height of our wisdom.  Truth is...   We never stop learning and we do get wiser, and most older people in our society have much to offer and have lived through and learned a hell of a lot more than someone of your age.  That's not an insult, and it's not meant to be personal, it's just a fact.    I'm not the same person I was at 33.

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 pm

33 and knows it all, I,v been there, done it and got the T shirt, what have you done with your miserable little life? apart from showing your self up with your racist posts, you haven't lived yet sonny.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

One thing I've learned in life at my vast age of 59, is that mindsets change as you get older, along with perspectives and outlooks.   We think at any given age that we know it all, that we can't learn anymore, and that we've reached the nadir of our wisdom.  Truth is...   We never stop learning and we do get wiser, and most older people in our society have much to offer and have lived through and learned a hell of a lot more than someone of your age.  That's not an insult, and it's not meant to be personal, it's just a fact.    I'm not the same person I was at 33.  

A wise person once said

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:I think we should bring back National Service in Britain,     then we will see who wants to fight for Britain and who pisses off to their country of birth ASAP.

Hmmm...who wants to kill babies for mother Britain?  I'm afraid your countrymen have grown up.  Too bad for you.  Mad

National service is just a preparation....no one gets killed....it's not on a par with your Vietnam war. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hmmm...who wants to kill babies for mother Britain?  I'm afraid your countrymen have grown up.  Too bad for you.  Mad

National service is just a preparation....no one gets killed....it's not on a par with your Vietnam war. Razz

In preparation for what? Perhaps delivering warm puppies to all the innocent children of the world?

I would be willing to bet that in the first week they are given a kill weapon of some sort...and trained to use it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

In preparation for what?  Perhaps delivering warm puppies to all the innocent children of the world?

I would be willing to bet that in the first week they are given a kill weapon of some sort...and trained to use it.

Preparation for what may happen (God willing it wont) in the future.

We have recently seen in other countries young men leaving by their thousands instead of staying to defend themselves, their families and their country.....In recent history the only time Brits have left in their thousands is to fight for others.
Nothing wrong in being prepared.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

In preparation for what?  Perhaps delivering warm puppies to all the innocent children of the world?

We have recently seen in other countries young men leaving by their thousands instead of staying to defend themselves, their families and their country.....In recent history the only time Brits have left in their thousands is to fight for others.

You sound as if you would oppose anymore foreign adventures. So...in preparation for what? Do you expect an organized military invasion on British soil?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

You sound as if you would oppose anymore foreign adventures.  So...in preparation for what?  Do you expect an organized military invasion on British soil?

I love foreign adventures. cheers

Does your country not train young people to fight Quill? Don't you have a military for eg??
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:26 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

One thing I've learned in life at my vast age of 59, is that mindsets change as you get older, along with perspectives and outlooks.   We think at any given age that we know it all, that we can't learn anymore, and that we've reached the nadir of our wisdom.  Truth is...   We never stop learning and we do get wiser, and most older people in our society have much to offer and have lived through and learned a hell of a lot more than someone of your age.  That's not an insult, and it's not meant to be personal, it's just a fact.    I'm not the same person I was at 33.  

A wise person once said

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Good posts HT and SM. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You sound as if you would oppose anymore foreign adventures.  So...in preparation for what?  Do you expect an organized military invasion on British soil?

I love foreign adventures. cheers

Does your country not train young people to fight Quill? Don't you have a military for eg??

Fewer and fewer. Of course, we've got the ultimate technical military. But, no...we are no longer willing to play the world police role.

Besides, the Republican Congress will not fund the military. The Republican invented sequester will not allow it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Syl wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

A wise person once said

Good posts HT and SM. x

Seconded.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

One thing I've learned in life at my vast age of 59, is that mindsets change as you get older, along with perspectives and outlooks.   We think at any given age that we know it all, that we can't learn anymore, and that we've reached the height of our wisdom.  Truth is...   We never stop learning and we do get wiser, and most older people in our society have much to offer and have lived through and learned a hell of a lot more than someone of your age.  That's not an insult, and it's not meant to be personal, it's just a fact.    I'm not the same person I was at 33.

thats the point
You grow old and slow i can already see myself slower to adapt to change (i acknowledge that 30 years I'll be too slow, like victor and nicko)

SOCIETY needs to change faster therefore it is only logical that this wisdom is actually a curse, cause it is not wisdom but the brain cells decaying and becoming too lazy to learn new things and to treat new situation as new
thus the increased releance on sterotypes etc.

that is just REAL science, not Old peoples 'feelings'.

I have not finished learning I work in bleeding edge tech, the day I stop is the day I retire.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

thats the point
You grow old and slow i can already see myself slower to adapt to change (i acknowledge that 30 years I'll be too slow, like victor and nicko)

SOCIETY needs to change faster therefore it is only logical that this wisdom is actually a curse, cause it is not wisdom but the brain cells decaying and becoming too lazy to learn new things and to treat new situation as new

I have not finished learning I work in bleeding edge tech, the day I stop is the day I retire.

Do you really believe you stop learning or digesting new info just because you get older?
Yes people slow down mentally and physically, but they have a wealth of knowledge and experience that can never be lost...not unless they are unlucky enough to have dementia....but we are talking of the average aged person.

The day you retire will hopefully be the day a different life will begin for you, one filled with new experiences and the time to enjoy them, not the day you crawl into a hole and wait to die. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:19 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

thats the point

To an eighteen year old, you're over the hill and well past it. How would you feel if the vote was taken off you because some teenager thought that? Some bit of a kid who doesn't have half the wisdom you do? The body grows old and slow but not necessarily the mind. You don't suddenly become senile after 50.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2